SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Since many of the fans of this project are here, I posted a general news segment as a public post on Patreon. Here:

As of now, I can say, that I am 40% done in terms of building the scenes. I just need to render them.
Was hoping this got put on back burner and Ofbirdsandbees became priority. Missing my Xharah content and Klaudia content :(

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
So, first few slides into the game: Some girl gets her ass grabbed by her boss and the MC accuses her of cheating because she didn't get mad enough. That said all I needed to hear about the dev of this game. Wow.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So, first few slides into the game: Some girl gets her ass grabbed by her boss and the MC accuses her of cheating because she didn't get mad enough. That said all I needed to hear about the dev of this game. Wow.
I mean, I could go into deliberate discussion about how I specifically wrote Leander to be someone I disagree with, someone I wrote to neither be bla bla bla and so on.

But seeing you quoting Marquie de Sade in your signature, a literal:

- pedophile
- rapist
- torturer

said all I needed to hear about the commenter (Thats you) of this post. WOW! :eek:

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
New general info available on my Patreon. TL;DR, alpha will be out this week for +50 Patreons IF I can figure out the coding for the choices. I have not used points this way before lmao

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here we go ^^
release announcements alpha v2.png
To note, is that there will be bugs as its not the full version. Also, GeeDee (The hypnotist) does not have her lines generated yet. And I have not yet done the animations. But eveything else is there.

You can pick it up here ^^

speed1234

Jun 27, 2021
How long does it usually take for a public version to come out (also how long does it take for the beta release to come out I am considering buy chloTV tier for a month)

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How long does it usually take for a public version to come out (also how long does it take for the beta release to come out I am considering buy chloTV tier for a month)
I don't do public releases for the latest versions ^^ But the full version will be out when I finished all the animations and the extra renders and put them in, on my Patreon. The beta (Which is the Alpha version, just at a cheaper price) will be out like Tuesday.

HELP! When i start the game my screen is split in half and the screens dont line out. How do I fix this?
Can you take a screenshot and show this? I get this message, but never understood what it means

speed1234

Jun 27, 2021
I don't do public releases for the latest versions ^^ But the full version will be out when I finished all the animations and the extra renders and put them in, on my Patreon. The beta (Which is the Alpha version, just at a cheaper price) will be out like Tuesday.
Neat any idea when the full version will come out (I want to make sure I get most bang for my buck) also how big is the update and will there be a skip to chapter 2 I don’t want to go through chapter one again.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here we go ^^ Although labeled as aBETA, its still the ALPHA, all be it at a cheaper price :)

release announcements beta v2.png
Just to restate:

To note, is that there will be bugs as its not the full version. Also, GeeDee (The hypnotist) does not have her lines generated yet. And I have not yet done the animations. But eveything else is there.

You can pick it up here ^^

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes