Polzor94320

Feb 18, 2018
I wanna play as pervy Mr Sterling ! Not that MC ...
Can't deny the huge work for a game like this, but not my type
And if you guys are looking for a quick fap, forget it
I appreciated art + audio
!pass

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Never could understand this dev plots in his games i just fast forward everything but dame THATS!!! A FINE ASS THOSE CLAPPING SOUNDS is worth playing just for that

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I second this. Is this a full tf or just a partial with mental changes. In other words, will the protagonist keep their dick or become fully female.
So So Does the transformation include a total Male to Female Metamorphosis?.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Also wanted to mention, for all that is holy, unholy and inbetween, HAVE TWO SAVES. One where you reject all HYPNO, one where you go nuts (If you want). If you don't, just don't come complaining that the endings made you sad. I am a Gypsy, so I will steal your tears (Its in my nature).
God Damn Gypsies! :cool:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yay, glad to see 2/5 update. I started to think it might become patreon only for a second there, lol. I'm glad to have something to hold me over until the next Of Birds and Bees update.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
loved the sissy bimbo song! :love: lol i need to download it... can someone please post it as i dont know how to get it from game files.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
On getting this choice there is a ping and giggle that are not linked to the volume option. Blew my fucking ear drums out. 1722385756151.png
Edit: it happens so many fucking times. DiscipleOfVirginia Please make sure all the sounds are linked to a volume slider.

Reactions: okokok

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
This is the first part, but to answer your question, there will be dividing paths. To either become fully feminised, or fully sissified. But in this first part, this is not present at the moment
The choice is always great. My personal fav is when you are able to turn into a woman, a sissy, or a woman with a fat hog. Being able to have that last option is pretty great. But i can see how having 2.5 different models can be annoying when rendering different scenes. It takes 2.5 times longer. (the .5 is because you don't always see the hog depending on the outfit and angle of the scene.)

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes