HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Does this one have any other than sissification sex? Is it inspired by Tinto Brass's movie Così fan tutte?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
when is the new version gonna publically release..??
Like in a month or something. Need to finish 3/5 first. 2/5 is the newest version available here:

(sry not sry for promotion. the only things I love more than capitalism is God, Jesus, My friends and family, freedom of speech, guns and swans)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Like in a month or something. Need to finish 3/5 first. 2/5 is the newest version available here:

(sry not sry for promotion. the only things I love more than capitalism is God, Jesus, My friends and family, freedom of speech, guns and swans)
Now here in Finland I started to wait for a sissification of Gunde Swan.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So, the public release is available on the dev's Patreon page and, for some weird reason, it got lost on its way here or is he just trolling for clicks ?? Are there any sex scenes in this update, preferably with Ava ?? And is the update this good that his supporters didn't want to leak it here too or so bad it wasn't worth doing it, like the Fate and Life update ??

Can't help but wonder. Was looking forward to seeing some more jiggling and some cheek clapping too, if possible.:unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: Polzor94320

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Haven't tried this game yet. I will cause I love the theme, the artistic approach and to be honest the dev's attitude handling this entitled, tough audience. Do your thing, dev! Godspeed!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HollySmilesAtTheEnd-2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes