epx

Aug 24, 2021
Unfortunately, they are not there yet. And they won't appear in the game in the near future.
It's a shame, I was planning to download it but....
Those great women of cinema and others should not be missing in a game like this.

Thank you very much, anyway.

Reactions: JonasTS

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Haha interesting game idea. I just hope this doesn't backfire how ever game builds up. Like someone said just waiting a lawsuit to happen.

Reactions: ThatG109

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Use DeepL instead of google translate for more accurate automatic translations. It's so much better, and much like Deepfacelab it's also utilizes neural networks.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
Nice Start. It would be nice to have some placeholder names for the characters, so we don't have to think.

Reactions: Luesdelf

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
There hasn't been an update in a while, I guess I could talk to the dev on telegram but not gonna renew my sub for next month.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The dev said the old artist quit (they had said that last month), and now they have 2 new artists working on pictures and animations. There's not much content so far so they're not sure when the next version will release and recommended not to renew sub. He estimates it to be by the end of summer and promised to discount for anyone who subbed during this time.

TL;DR It's in development but won't release anytime soon.

They have been honest about slow development since the beginning so I have no reason to believe they would be lying about it.

Reactions: DioVAnna

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
The dev said the old artist quit (they had said that last month), and now they have 2 new artists working on pictures and animations. There's not much content so far so they're not sure when the next version will release and recommended not to renew sub. He estimates it to be by the end of summer and promised to discount for anyone who subbed during this time.

TL;DR It's in development but won't release anytime soon.

They have been honest about slow development since the beginning so I have no reason to believe they would be lying about it.
tough for a game still on 0.1

Reactions: PeterSBigD
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes