VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hollywood's Bleeding [Ep. 3] [AHV]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AHVL

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Also, if you want to know about updates on the comic and when will I post it.
You should follow my instagram page. I will posted there, and on my patreon.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Let me start by thanking all the ppl that had some word of encouragement, ppl in dm's, ppl here
in the comments, thank you all.

I understand 1 April was not the best day to announce the abandonment of the VN, but it is true. I'm not going to rant again on this, just know the abandonment of the VN is part of my personal problems too. Like I said, I'm still gonna finish the story in comic format. It will be easier for me that way, and maybe after finishing this story, I will return to the VN scene.

Until then, thank you all.
That's a shame. I consider this game one of the most promising relatively recently added games around and was seriously thinking about rotating some money to it in a month or two.

With regards to the criticism, you really shouldn't take it to heart. Games with a hint of sharing especially, always draw a certain group of "crusaders."

While I neither like nor hate that aspect, your portayal of it (at least before you got rid of it entirely in the new version) was consistant with modern interpretations of "devil" lore. With the exeption of one girl (usually the designated mom of the anti-christ or Chloe in the case of Lucifer), he really dosen't give a shit about what his demons/minions/cultist want to get up to or who they want to screw. E.g. Iirc, in "The Devil's Advocate" the devil (DeNiro) sent his two favorite concubines to seduce Keanu's character. In the early seasons of Lucifer, the guy basically seduced any girl that came to his club that took his fancy and was perfectly fine if Maze (his demon bodyguard) wanted to seduce any of those girls as well. You allowing players to choose to play the devil that way, while others can completely and easily shut it down if they don't, was legit and entirely fair IMO as a neutral.

Anyway, best of luck on your future endeavors.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yea, the anti-NTR people on here are super annoying. Like, even if a game has the NTR tag so they can just not play the game, they always feel the need to spam posts bitching about it like a creators choice to make that kind of game was a personal attack against them.

Ewald41

Aug 12, 2017
Well, that's unfortunate, Why don't you ignore idiots and do your thing your own way?
Always a small group of idiots who are to lazy to try make a game themself but critizize others for it....

But I hope you are well now m8, Please do what you like to do..... Hope you change your mind soon about finishing it. Cause it is/was fun.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I'll just say this: Fuck comics. I just recently started playing this and thought it was good and now you're poofing off to comic land.

I know now the only dev I can trust is

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Yea, the anti-NTR people on here are super annoying. Like, even if a game has the NTR tag so they can just not play the game, they always feel the need to spam posts bitching about it like a creators choice to make that kind of game was a personal attack against them.
sorry to say am not a fan of NTR but a game dev must focus to make a game for every1 and not focus on NTR
so in terms he get more likes
so if you want more people to play your games you need to make it so that every1 likes it
i know its not that easy but it will bring many smiles for both parties

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow! A real pity.

Just discovered this today. Please ignore the anti-NTR peope!!
They infest every thread and try to push the dev to change their story.

I'm not a fan of NTR myself, but I do realize that nothing should be off limit when writing your story.

Anti NTR posts is slowly becoming a pet hate of mine. (If you don't like something (NTR)...just shut the fuck up and move to another game!!)

In anycase, hope you reconsider… would love to play the game, but not if it's abandoned.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
sorry to say am not a fan of NTR but a game dev must focus to make a game for every1 and not focus on NTR
so if you want more people to play your games you need to make it so that every1 likes it
False, trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator is how you get generic trash games. I don't even like NTR, but most of the time it's not even that big a deal or is completely avoidable in games where the anti-ntr patrol still comes in and bitches and bullies the dev. If a dev wants to make an ntr game, and you don't like it then just shut up and don't play the game, the people who are into it will play it and support them.

Not every game is for you

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No no no no no...just no.

I'm not an NTR fan myself, but I'm sick and tired of everyone trying to change a developers mind when it comes to NTR or anything remotely related to NTR. Personally, most games on here is too vanilla for my taste. You, the player can get any girl in the game, and if any girl at the game has anything close to a BF or god forbid sex with someone else than the MC, then everyone screams "NTR!!!" at the top of their lungs.

I get some players like Vanilla, with no other rival or male in sight (other then a small cocked, beta, tag along character). That's all good. There are plenty of Vanilla games on here. But please, for the love of god, don't jump on every thread and scream "NTR" if there is another male character in site that poses a threat to the MC.

Just to be clear, I 'm not a fan of NTR, but I like my game to have a semblance of realism in the game. I like consequences for actions in my games. If you cheat and get caught, the girl leaves you and find another BF. Not all girls are easy to get. And pretty girls normally have a ton of other guys chasing after them. etc. etc.

Last edited:

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Or maybe we could have a bunch of different games that appeal to different people, and if a particular game doesn't appeal to you, then you can just ignore it and play other games? That sounds like a much better system.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Or maybe we could have a bunch of different games that appeal to different people, and if a particular game doesn't appeal to you, then you can just ignore it and play other games? That sounds like a much better system.
am very sorry i dont mean to get people angry
i just wanna say you can make great games with both paths thats all
am more a mmorpg player play for so 15 years mmo

and there always a battle between pvp and pve player base and it wont stop
and i know its very hard for a dev to make every1 happy
and dont get me wrong i dont hate ntr and a little ntr i dont mind ad all
am more in to a good story

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I get what you're saying, but actually a dev should make the game and write the story they THEMSELVES would want to play and/or read, if people like it, then that's great, obviously.
Many devs have tried to appease to everyone's quirks, and failed at it, because it's an impossible task.
If a game has NTR and you don't like it, don't play it, because obviously you're not the target demography then.

This is not a snap at you, I'm just explaining how it is and how it should be.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, that didn't last long. I had hopes for this one too.

Look, hun, you aint ever gonna please everyone especially when you put in certain content that brings a loud reaction. Sure it's easy for me to sit here and tell you to man up but there is a sliver of truth to it.

You put yourself out there with your work, you bring in the bad with the good, you can't have one without the other and you need to be able to take it with a grain of salt. Even the bad can have some good ideas thrown in some times.

You had something good here and I do hope you finish the comic, i'm interested to see where it all goes. I loved Lucifer and Devil's Advocate so the whole Devil running a business thing gives me the happy. Didn't hurt that the women were hot in Lucifer and I had a thing for the blonde cop since she played a lesbian paramedic in Chicago Fire.

NTR/sharing/swinging/cuckold or any similar content will always bring in a loud crowd both for support and against. As long as you enjoy what you do that's all that should matter.

If you aren't enjoying it then you should step back but don't think you need to stop because of a few bad comments.

Anyways, i'll wait and see what the comic brings and at least see where this could have gone.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I get what you're saying, but actually a dev should make the game and write the story they THEMSELVES would want to play and/or read, if people like it, then that's great, obviously.
Many devs have tried to appease to everyone's quirks, and failed at it, because it's an impossible task.
If a game has NTR and you don't like it, don't play it, because obviously you're not the target demography then.

This is not a snap at you, I'm just explaining how it is and how it should be.
i tell you this there some new games now and trust me people already beging for NTR -.-
i think wtf plz no but if the presure of all those people that like NTR is so much
and the DEV gona do it i lost hope in his game

just like a wrote before this here its the same as pvp vs pve players base its a endless war
and it will never stop and the dev of the game companie have there hands full
try to make both parties happy

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
A little birdy has whispered that there could be a chance for a continuation of the game. Nothing may come of it, but if you would be interested in hearing about it if that should happen, maybe keep watching this thread.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
A little birdy has whispered that there could be a chance for a continuation of the game. Nothing may come of it, but if you would be interested in hearing about it if that should happen, maybe keep watching this thread.
I for one, would love to start playing this game once I know it will continue....

Of on a different tangent:-
I just started Playing Willy a week a go (What a fucking good game!!). I have not read the comments, but the Anti-NTR crowd must have gone absolutely bonkers on that one. But I must say, that was the best Adult game I have played on here, by far. But the "NTR" (It's not really NTR) were fucking rough. I got mad/jealous quite a few times playing it, but I would not change a bit.

Imagine that Dev pandering to all the shouting out there.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'd certainly like to see this game continue. I like the story set-up, I like playing as the devil and I like the characters particularly the lawyer. Only thing I didn't like was the Dracula portrayal - when a supposedly menacing character tries too hard to look/be hip and kewl, it's usually fail sauce (Exhibit A: Jared Leto's Joker).

As for the NTR aspect, I'm a neutral who doesn't really care either way so I don't really want to further that discussion. Except in this instance, I don't even see it.

The Devil is not human, his conventional attitude is "God hates fornication, so fuck him, the more do it the better." So it's not NTR, it's not even sharing, it's the Devil being pro-sin.

So if the Dev allows the player the choice between playing a hedonistic Lucifer and a Lucifer that jealousy guards his harem, I'm not sure where the problem is, just choose the path one prefers and let the Dev make the game he wants to.

Reactions: Tumai and Raitei410
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote