VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hollywood's Bleeding [Ep. 3] [AHV]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Just started playing and already noticed plagiarism. So low ...

AHVL

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
I now declare this game abandoned.

Little Rant if you want to listen.

I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago because of the corona shit. Even when I was in the hospital I worked hard trying to make my story better because that was my only free time and I love writing stories. This was never about money. If it was about money, I would've started with a patreon from v0.1, I would've made an "I fuck every girl I see, even my mom, my 2 sisters and my aunt" type of game, with a mediocre story and god awful same shit art with the same models and even worst grammar. I think I would've made at least 200 bucks for that. But I get so much hate for a VN that I'm actually passionate about, like "plagiarism" when I never said I didn't get inspiration form league, "Vatican propaganda" witch it has nothing to do with it, is just my vision for the whole devil/god shit, "kill women, whore them out to other men and possibly impregnate them?" what is this comment even? And the ntr shit, I explained this, I'm not gonna ntr you for a girl that you would actually like in the VN. It was just for the plot of the story. And that was not even much of ntr scene...

I know some people like it and I'm very, very grateful for those nice comments, that is why I'm not gonna abandon the story I'm gonna remake it and finish it in a comic format. I don't think I'm gonna post it on this forum, but is still gonna be free on my patreon anyway.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

I just got out of the hospital 2 days ago because of the corona shit. Even when I was in the hospital I worked hard trying to make my story better because that was my only free time and I love writing stories. This was never about money. If it was about money, I would've started with a patreon from v0.1, I would've made an "I fuck every girl I see, even my mom, my 2 sisters and my aunt" type of game, with a mediocre story and god awful same shit art with the same models and even worst grammar. I think I would've made at least 200 bucks for that. But I get so much hate for a VN that I'm actually passionate about, like "plagiarism" when I never said I didn't get inspiration form league, "Vatican propaganda" witch it has nothing to do with it, is just my vision for the whole devil/god shit, "kill women, whore them out to other men and possibly impregnate them?" what is this comment even? And the ntr shit, I explained this, I'm not gonna ntr you for a girl that you would actually like in the VN. It was just for the plot of the story. And that was not even much of ntr scene...

I know some people like it and I'm very, very grateful for those nice comments, that is why I'm not gonna abandon the story I'm gonna remake it and finish it in a comic format. I don't think I'm gonna post it on this forum, but is still gonna be free on my patreon anyway.
I think this comment can double as a "social experiment". People are probably not sure if they should take it seriously, because of the day (we all know how stressful Wednesdays can be...) but at the same time they don't want to sound (or look) insensitive, since you mentioned the hospital.

I have the exact same problem, because you've already stated how sensitive you are about "hate" comments.
Anyway, I don't think that the comic format will work, so I guess I'll have to wait for the audiobook.

Reactions: EZ8lt

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
please say april fools. Was really lookin forward to trying this one out once it had several hours of content. The character designs in the previews all looked really good and interesting.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

99% sure this is an April fools day post but in case it isnt thats stupid dont listen to other people

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
Listen mate. You write your story the way you want to. This is your story and your art. Persevere and make something you can be proud of. It's not possible to make something that everyone's going to like and people are far more likely to take the time to complain than praise.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
First, I want to say that I really like this game so far! The art is wonderful! The girls are beautiful, and they don't seem to be the usual generic models. The dev poses them very well especially their facial expressions and Ginny's hands in the blowjob scene in the beginning. Furthermore, he is telling a very good story with fairly deep lore and possibly subverting some common tropes. He is feeding us information at a good pace: fast enough so we don't quit in frustration but slow enough to maintain suspense.

The biggest weakness this game has is the imperfect English. Honestly, his English is pretty good. I bet he speaks very well, but writing is a different skill and it takes longer to develop. (I'm an English as a Second Language teacher. I know about stuff like this!)

That said, in the interest of making a very good game even better, I decided to do an edit of the script to clean up a few issues. I will now share that work with any of you who are interested. I have tried to be as faithful as possible to the original, but there were a few places where I had to make a judgment call. I hope my efforts will be received well.

In order to use these files, you will need to us Unren to extract RPA packages (Option 1). Then, in the game folder, delete Script.rpy, Script.rpyc, Episode2.rpy, Episode2.rpyc, Episode3.rpy and Episode3.rpyc. Finally, drop these three files into the game folder and start the application.

If you have comments or suggestions, or if you find errors I may have missed, drop a reply!

I sincerely hope that the Dev is joking about abandoning the project, or if not that he will reconsider!

Stay safe! Stay Sane, fellow pervs!

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Everything today is aprils fool jokes, i'll check this thread in a week or so.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
If it's true, it's a shame you're abandoning this game. I was planning to try it because the concept seemed fun (corrupting young actresses using your position, if I'm not wrong).
Every feature you declared seemed fun to play. Hopefully you didn't really abandon it.

Reactions: lorddarkam

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Listen mate. You write your story the way you want to. This is your story and your art. Persevere and make something you can be proud of. It's not possible to make something that everyone's going to like and people are far more likely to take the time to complain than praise.
Exactly take a look at Epiclust, he has been criticized and ridiculed even with the release of his first game. Then more and more people started to back him up. He persevered in continuing his project and he's doing great now.

AHVL

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Let me start by thanking all the ppl that had some word of encouragement, ppl in dm's, ppl here
in the comments, thank you all.

I understand 1 April was not the best day to announce the abandonment of the VN, but it is true. I'm not going to rant again on this, just know the abandonment of the VN is part of my personal problems too. Like I said, I'm still gonna finish the story in comic format. It will be easier for me that way, and maybe after finishing this story, I will return to the VN scene.

Until then, thank you all.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote