VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hollywood's Bleeding [Ep. 3] [AHV]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yet? So there will eventually be ntr shit? :WutFace:
I have no idea. In the previous update there was a scene where Ava did a photoshoot and you could let a guy "take her measurements" and it had a warning that if you like her, you shouldn't let him do it, because it would lead to NTR. Her storyline changed in this last update and that scene was removed, but it seems like she's still going to be a model for the MC's agency, so there's a good chance that he'll add that scene back at some point. Since he made even groping avoidable, I think that any NTR-ish content he decides to add later on, will be optional too, but I could be wrong.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
There are a few typos here and there, and Azrael's name changes to Azael in the third episode, when they are referring to her.
Yeah, theres quite a few typos and bad grammar throughout. If I had a $ for every time I read "is" instead of "it's", i'd be a rich motherfucker right about now! lol

Reactions: eddie987

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I still like Lucifer Showish esque parts, but with the Dracula and other stuff it's starting get that over complicated mystic feeling, Seducing the Devil.

Reactions: Valeck

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
-Update Ep3
-Corrected some mistakes
-Remade Some Renders in ep 1 and 2
-Deleted q and a.
-Updated UI
-Redesign Ava.
-Remake Ginny and Ava storyline since they should be on the same storyline.
-Added scenes in both ep 1 and 2

Ep.2 Fix
-Correction of grammatical errors (I hope all of them)
-Cleaner UI
-Added more question on the Q and A

v0.1 Pilot
first release
It seems like this developer has no idea how to version their game. I think this should be versioned Ep 1.3, because no new content was added(?) except improvements.

Reactions: Romaru

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
So for what I've read, this game is going to have ntr right?? And here i tought we were going to be the badass evil who never lets any other men get near our ladies lmao

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, theres quite a few typos and bad grammar throughout. If I had a $ for every time I read "is" instead of "it's", i'd be a rich motherfucker right about now! lol
If folks are interested, I'm willing to do an edit/proofread of the script and post it here. I'm working on the same for another game atm, but I should finish that up in the next day or two. This game is relatively short so it shouldn't take too long to do.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
If folks are interested, I'm willing to do an edit/proofread of the script and post it here. I'm working on the same for another game atm, but I should finish that up in the next day or two. This game is relatively short so it shouldn't take too long to do.
Hey knock your bad self out if your so inclined :)

I already edited my files. It just sucks having to edit files as you go or before hand as it takes some of the fun/surprise out of the story

Reactions: Glooskabe

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So for what I've read, this game is going to have ntr right?? And here i tought we were going to be the badass evil who never lets any other men get near our ladies lmao
An evil devil freaking out over the mere thought of even potentially seeing NTR is a pretty un-bad ass mix in the whole character sense of things. Not very evil'y either. Just saying ;)

No NTR is the game as is. Hasn't been directly stated by the dev that I've seen yet on whether it will be included or not either.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Being the devil we should just be able to set people on fire for going near any of our girls :LOL: but with the way this story is playing out I hope that stuff is kept on the back burner or completely avoidable.
Yeah, I think that someone so powerful might not give a crap about the people he's using, but at the same time I don't think that anyone would be stupid enough to even touch one of his girls without permission, and you could see that in some extent, in the scene that was removed.

Reactions: Mormont

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll give it a shot as soon as I go back to my apartment. I have bad download speed where I am right now sadly.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Nobody "steals" Lucifer's girls. He lets others use his girls as a reward for good service.

I totally threw Bob an Ava-bone when that scene was still in. Goodboi Bob deserved a treat and Ava's mom was the one I wanted anyways.

That wasn't "actual" NTR, that was "I don't want to see another man's dick in *my* game" NTR.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Venoma

I can see the devil freaking out if someone tries to touch one of his girls without asking permission and he can still be bad ass by ripping their dick off and shoving it down their throat or rip their head off or start them on fire maybe even send them to hell to be tortured. I can even see him offering something to a turd like Boob just to see if they would be stupid enough to do it and when they tried he would attack destroy and tortured them.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
From what I've read in the changelog there doesn't seem to be any new content story-wise, just work done on previous episodes.
Could anyone that's played this update please confirm or deny?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Short but decent so far, the syntax of the grammar used is a tad.....tricky to get used to But after a bit it gets pretty easy to understand. I'd have thought there'd be some program like grammarly that devs/writers could run their dialogue scripts thru to get better flowing, more sensible linguistics.

Interesting enough to keep around thru development >;D

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
In the previous update there was a scene where Ava did a photoshoot and you could let a guy "take her measurements"
Uhhh I didn't see this^ when I finished it ended right when Sky walked into the agency with the aunt, forgot her name tho how did I miss content when there's no branching paths?? Did the dev remove content ???

/super confused

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Uhhh I didn't see this^ when I finished it ended right when Sky walked into the agency with the aunt, forgot her name tho how did I miss content when there's no branching paths?? Did the dev remove content ???

/super confused
Yeah, the dev reworked Ginny's and Ava's storylines so they are connected to each other and I think he did a good job, because some scenes were a bit rushed, without much explanation about how you got there. Now there are more details, but Ava's story slowed down a bit.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote