nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
My favourite part is in the end where you go for the enormous breast serum end, and your mother see Laura's huge breast making her unable to walk and want breasts like that too and say "I want to be a slave to my own breasts." Such a great line!

Wish the dev showed the moment for all the girls when they took that serum instead of doing a time skip.
yeah =/ kind of annoyed as there no interload .... time skip ruins the whole TF for me

Feb 8, 2020
I really love this game! I respect the goal behind releasing a complete game right out the gate, but man I would love some more content to this. If I was making a christmas wishlist, I'd love an endgame sandbox for after the "ending". Like once you get to the farm, you can go around room to room and have some fun, maybe do some quests, have them invite friends over. The best I could possibly hope for is repeatedly breeding them after they give birth. The egg thing is great, but I would love it if they gave birth normally, and then demanded the MC knock them up again and again. I guess what I really want is a sequel where we can get more of this great game! Awesome Job!

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Need a little help having trouble completing the baka and top of your class achievements. I don’t know if I’m missing something or what when I do my play throughs

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Need a little help having trouble completing the baka and top of your class achievements. I don’t know if I’m missing something or what when I do my play throughs
baka:
your sister needs to be angry at you. start a new game. mother asks you to go talk to your sister, refuse. mother insists, refuse again. sister comes to your room to talk, tell her to fuck off.
sister is now angry at you.

now you must never interact with your sister again until her graduation on day 110. you can use skip to end which will stop at day 110 instead of skipping to 115 if you qualify. or you can manually skip days by studying.
there are small variations of various scenes showing sister hating you.
when I first skipped it I noticed the girls mocking her with calling you an exhibitionist for some reason so I played through it to see if I can find out why. But I was unable to see the reason. So feel free to just skip to it.
watch your sister get cruelly humiliated by the other teen girls and then you get the "achievement"

top of the class:
1. start a new game.
2. go to school and study, then at home and study
3. do nothing but studying until the first exam. it will explicitly have a scene where you talk with childhood friend and say you aced the exam
4. after the first exam you can play semi normally. just make sure you get to at least 30 knowledge. you might have to get your selected childhood friend to 10 as well.
5. this one you cannot use skip to end so you need to manually pass many days until the 2nd exam occurs. during the 2nd exam if you have 30+ knowledge and childhood friend is at 10 then you will have a special scene with her. there is a different scene for each of the 3 girls. you only need to do it with one of them to get the related achievement

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
btw..... first serum modification leads to an endless game D: and loop am i doing something wrong?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
baka:
your sister needs to be angry at you. start a new game. mother asks you to go talk to your sister, refuse. mother insists, refuse again. sister comes to your room to talk, tell her to fuck off.
sister is now angry at you.

now you must never interact with your sister again until her graduation on day 110. you can use skip to end which will stop at day 110 instead of skipping to 115 if you qualify. or you can manually skip days by studying.
there are small variations of various scenes showing sister hating you.
when I first skipped it I noticed the girls mocking her with calling you an exhibitionist for some reason so I played through it to see if I can find out why. But I was unable to see the reason. So feel free to just skip to it.
watch your sister get cruelly humiliated by the other teen girls and then you get the "achievement"

top of the class:
1. start a new game.
2. go to school and study, then at home and study
3. do nothing but studying until the first exam. it will explicitly have a scene where you talk with childhood friend and say you aced the exam
4. after the first exam you can play semi normally. just make sure you get to at least 30 knowledge. you might have to get your selected childhood friend to 10 as well.
5. this one you cannot use skip to end so you need to manually pass many days until the 2nd exam occurs. during the 2nd exam if you have 30+ knowledge and childhood friend is at 10 then you will have a special scene with her. there is a different scene for each of the 3 girls. you only need to do it with one of them to get the related achievement
when you say don’t interact with her does that mean doing the mom path will affect that with Nicole being in some of her scenes like the beach and the nature walk?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
when you say don’t interact with her does that mean doing the mom path will affect that with Nicole being in some of her scenes like the beach and the nature walk?
in the nature trail I chose to interact with mom instead of sister.
I don't remember if i did mom path. regardless you should not be seriously considering that run as an attempt, it should be focused entirely on the achievement and you should just skip through as fast as possible

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
To be honest rather than making 60 endings it should probably have given a few more fetish combos and assumed everyone goes for harem. That way you could do milk + hyper boobs. or milk + hyper boobs + multiple boobs... and so on. fewer endings to make but more flexibility on the fetishes.

Well of the 60 endings this game purports I am only interested in two.
Harem Hyper Boobs
Harem Milking
I am assuming both will involve normal pregnancy from description.
Downloading the game now and giving it a try. I will let ya'll know how it is afterwards
I'm not really interested in games that ONLY have harem endings tbh. Sometimes there are girls that you don't want to end up with lol
In this game specifically, I'm only interested in 3-5 of the girls.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not really interested in games that ONLY have harem endings tbh. Sometimes there are girls that you don't want to end up with lol
In this game specifically, I'm only interested in 3-5 of the girls.
The harem ending is not "must take all the girls" it is "more than 1 girl".
You choose which ones are the harem.

Reactions: juanito

SQL56

Dec 22, 2018
Dear CowgirlDev,

Thank you for a most wonderful game. Well done! Such a gift for the holidays -- a game that is as complete as this one. Most remarkably executed as a COMPLETE game in the most sincere sense of the word. The game is as advertised, a complete work, well executed and adorned with artwork. No content can be to everyone's liking -- but we must all stand and cheer this as an example of what can be achieved by software authors willing to donate their time and energy to a community. You should be quite proud! (I will of course be seeking to donate to your cause ASAP)

This storyline is worthy of continued effort in whatever direction you choose. There have been many suggestions for additions -- but this in no way detracts from the excellent work already made available as a complete and functional work.

Reactions: kz7419 and xan

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Before playing this game I wouldn't have expected finding this theme sooo sexy, but now I find myself wanting more! While this game feels complete to me, I'd love to have another one scratching the same itch. With that, I guess I mean a) pregnacy/breeding b) "dubcon" body modification in line with the breeding theme c) ideally a helping of incest to spice things up.

Is there per chance a "Holstein Girls 2" in development?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So if there was anyone wondering about a code for the game for serum. There is a console command for it if you want to use it.
Serum = ??

replace the ?? With the number of serums you want.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
To give some details, there's both normal pregnancy and breast pregnancy. If you're not into breast pregnancy, it's only in one of the 6 endings. Most of the out there tags are for the endings (futa, multiple breasts, etc).

I've been working on it for about a year and a half. I wanted to get it completed before releasing it rather than updating it over time due to my own inconsistent schedule.
I unfortunately haven't gotten a proper estimated play time for it since whenever I ran through it I'd stop to edit here and there (I'd estimate 7+ hours though), but the script is around 500k words (minus maybe 50k for renpy commands among the script).
Very good game, I really liked most of the endings the eggs could have been bigger (for my taste) but it was good.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes