10V3MACH1N3

Feb 12, 2022
amazing game. one of the best hucow games out there. my only wish was that there were animations. mommy milkerz galore

Last edited:
Reactions: GoneHunting

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How to get this ending? I tried everything and nothing worked.
1. start new game
2. study nonstop until you reach 30 knowledge
3. it is not enough to study at night in your room. You also need to study at day in college.
4. make sure you are actually studying and not just progressing plot with someone / wasting time while told to come back with a serum.
5. raise childhood friend to rank 10.
6. just fast forwards time until you get the achievement. IIRC around day 70 you will ace the 2nd test and fuck childhood friend in the middle of class in front of everyone. earning you this achievement.

Gerritober

Jun 16, 2019
1. start new game
2. study nonstop until you reach 30 knowledge
3. it is not enough to study at night in your room. You also need to study at day in college.
4. make sure you are actually studying and not just progressing plot with someone / wasting time while told to come back with a serum.
5. raise childhood friend to rank 10.
6. just fast forwards time until you get the achievement. IIRC around day 70 you will ace the 2nd test and fuck childhood friend in the middle of class in front of everyone. earning you this achievement.
thanks i will see if it works.

matt767

May 3, 2020
Wow, not for me.

If you like massive ugly unrealistic breasts then go for it.

Story bit contrived. Idiot MC, who does risky experiments on people without even consent. Not only that on people he "loves", wow...

Sorry, not for me. I'm sure large breast fanatics will have a great time with it. Sorry but twisted...

Last edited:

Chaotic Enigma

Aug 26, 2021
I can't seem to get the never skip leg day achievement. got to 30 fitness exactly (have tried it well over 30 fitness as well) and have tried getting to 30 fitness just before the hike and before reaching lvl 8 and lvl 9 with brooke. I go through the scene of the hike and her asking to become pregnant and still nothing. not sure what i am missing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I can't seem to get the never skip leg day achievement. got to 30 fitness exactly (have tried it well over 30 fitness as well) and have tried getting to 30 fitness just before the hike and before reaching lvl 8 and lvl 9 with brooke. I go through the scene of the hike and her asking to become pregnant and still nothing. not sure what i am missing.
There are two physical events. IIRC a picnic and a hike.
You need 10 fitness for the first and 30 for the second. You should wholly focus on fitness. get 2 fitness a day on a new save. (1 in the morning in college, and 1 at night in room).
Make sure you are actually getting fitness in college and not relationship points, you need to go somewhere where you do not encounter a waifu and just train

Chaotic Enigma

Aug 26, 2021
There are two physical events. IIRC a picnic and a hike.
You need 10 fitness for the first and 30 for the second. You should wholly focus on fitness. get 2 fitness a day on a new save. (1 in the morning in college, and 1 at night in room).
Make sure you are actually getting fitness in college and not relationship points, you need to go somewhere where you do not encounter a waifu and just train
So if I encounter her 1 time in order to unlock the gym equipment, then get my fitness to 30 without seeing her again, then progress through her story line I should be able to unlock the achievement? also it is near impossible to get through the gym phase without encountering her as thats her location. I got to 30 fitness before encountering her in the gym a second time and got some new text however even after getting her pregnant the achievement is still locked.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So if I encounter her 1 time in order to unlock the gym equipment, then get my fitness to 30 without seeing her again, then progress through her story line I should be able to unlock the achievement? also it is near impossible to get through the gym phase without encountering her as thats her location. I got to 30 fitness before encountering her in the gym a second time and got some new text however even after getting her pregnant the achievement is still locked.
there should be multiple locations

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So I've gotten to 30 fitness while ignoring brooke, then continued her storyline, having both exactly and over 30 fitness for both the picnic and the hike. nothing works, still no achievement
hmmm, maybe you should do some of mom and sister quests then. IIRC they were involved. (and specifically, you have sex with, I think sister during the hike)

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
What's the length of the game currently, how long will it take to to get through all the content ??

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes