We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
After 15 playthroughs all I can say is, solo is impossible. f you don't do Laura's events often enough you get immediate bad ending.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So how exactly were yopu guys achieving those first solo achievments (when Laura is not on lvl 10) I just get a game over if I don't get Laura to lvl 10, and that kinda soft lock from progression of other girls to lvl 10 as well...
i cheated XD

Oct 8, 2020
So how exactly were yopu guys achieving those first solo achievments (when Laura is not on lvl 10) I just get a game over if I don't get Laura to lvl 10, and that kinda soft lock from progression of other girls to lvl 10 as well...
The "Solo" achievements add "(and Laura)" to the end of all of them, because you need her to win the game. The in-universe explanation is that she's the one actually developing the serums. Basically, just max her and the woman of your choice for those achievements.

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
The "Solo" achievements add "(and Laura)" to the end of all of them, because you need her to win the game. The in-universe explanation is that she's the one actually developing the serums. Basically, just max her and the woman of your choice for those achievements.
Whenever I do add somebody to her - it only counts as a "couple achievement" - the one which has Laura at lvl 10 in paramphesis. I understand that shes a driving force behind the serums, I beat the game long time ago, but never managed to get those first 9 achievements which are solo, and only have the name of the girls, without the Laura. Unless there is a fine print explanation to what should be under this achievements....

Oct 8, 2020
Whenever I do add somebody to her - it only counts as a "couple achievement" - the one which has Laura at lvl 10 in paramphesis. I understand that shes a driving force behind the serums, I beat the game long time ago, but never managed to get those first 9 achievements which are solo, and only have the name of the girls, without the Laura. Unless there is a fine print explanation to what should be under this achievements....
I'm not sure what you mean. Those first 8 or so achievements aren't Solo achievements, you just have to get the girl in question to rank 10. They should be unlocking as soon as you get them to that rank or when you beat the game, which requires Laura to also be at rank 10.

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean. Those first 8 or so achievements aren't Solo achievements, you just have to get the girl in question to rank 10. They should be unlocking as soon as you get them to that rank or when you beat the game, which requires Laura to also be at rank 10.
Figured it out. Had to dig through the game files, lol. So the thing I was getting first is a "couples achiev" with a girl and Laura. If you did this - obviously both of tem have to be at lvl >=10 then it only goes for the second achiev for that given character. Meaning that if you get only 2 girls to lvl 10, e.x. Mom ad LAura - then the scrip will count it as achievement of "wedding end" achiev 11 thru 18 (with the girls in the picture wearing wedding gown. So my confusion was wit the way how the first 8 achievs were phrased: "Finish with the a girl with rank 10" - it definitely got me into thinking that only that one particular girl has to be lvl 10 and noone else (including Laura - which is a gameover if you don't get her to lvl 10 by like day 60ish or smth).

So long story short - yes you do get first 8 achievements right away if you end with everyone at lvl >=10>

Aug 18, 2022
I've been trying to figure this out, but so far in my 5ish playthroughs, I have never seen the bet with Ashley actually go anywhere if you win. You say you'll think of something, then it's never mentioned again.

Anyone found anything different?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
would be nice that Belinda could get corrupted and modified too and have some ending with sister

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
What happend to the dev? Anyone knows? I search for some other works of him but he dont update anything since two years algo aprox.
Is he still working?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What happend to the dev? Anyone knows? I search for some other works of him but he dont update anything since two years algo aprox.
Is he still working?
I just tried looking at the itch.io link given for him in the OP. This game is the only one shown for CowgirlDev. So if he's still working, it looks like it must be under a different name.

Reactions: cocomiel1
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes