Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1) How do you save edit a renpy game? I only know RPGM
2) Is there a guide for this game somewhere out there?
1)
2) search for value names, change the green numbers and pray that you don't bug out stuff and you're done, it's the most dumb-proof thing to do

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Hate asking this sort of thing, but does anyone have a full achievement save? The achievements for having 30 knowledge and fitness for Cassandra and Brooke, respectively, will not unlock.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The folder and the game files say nothing about the version plus the change log is missing. Before I downloaded the game again I went info hunt.
My last file modify was 12/4/2021

On the site it had
"Development log

• Dec 14, 2021

• Dec 06, 2021

• Dec 03, 2021

• Dec 02, 2021

• Dec 01, 2021"

So I may be using version 1.4. Worth an update.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The saddest reality of this world
not to mention depending on how seriously you take some dialogues in this game...this game could be considered quite dystopian XD

like when the mom talks about to have sex and being bred by MC's kids too...the human-population will skyrocket and most of them will be either mutated(like inbred nobles in the past) or will be a constant fuckfest...where an old MC will be constantly cucked XD

Oct 8, 2020
not to mention depending on how seriously you take some dialogues in this game...this game could be considered quite dystopian XD

like when the mom talks about to have sex and being bred by MC's kids too...the human-population will skyrocket and most of them will be either mutated(like inbred nobles in the past) or will be a constant fuckfest...where an old MC will be constantly cucked XD
If it makes you feel any better, the serum was pushed onto the human population with basically zero testing. The animal testing was in its prototype stage, and the human testing was done with no control group and outside of a lab environment. We don't actually know how the drug effects cognitive functions outside of one of the "bad" endings... The medical side effects will have wiped us all out long before inbreeding becomes a problem.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If it makes you feel any better, the serum was pushed onto the human population with basically zero testing. The animal testing was in its prototype stage, and the human testing was done with no control group and outside of a lab environment. We don't actually know how the drug effects cognitive functions outside of one of the "bad" endings... The medical side effects will have wiped us all out long before inbreeding becomes a problem.
that doesn't sound much better...i fear the STDs and cognitive problems much more than the inbreeding-problems...i mean it's women-use only so, praying that it's not an hereditary problem

i mean in the side-story with the daddy-daughter relationship, the dad and the daughter ditch their wife/mother so easily that it's kind of scary...the dehumanization/low consideration of a person's life...you know when you consider someone discard-able or expendable to a point that you can ditch them without a hint of regret.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
that doesn't sound much better...i fear the STDs and cognitive problems much more than the inbreeding-problems...i mean it's women-use only so, praying that it's not an hereditary problem

i mean in the side-story with the daddy-daughter relationship, the dad and the daughter ditch their wife/mother so easily that it's kind of scary...the dehumanization/low consideration of a person's life...you know when you consider someone discard-able or expendable to a point that you can ditch them without a hint of regret.
They ditch her? I got the sense that it was a "sharing is caring" scenario, where they all agree to become "his".

The cognitive issues, though. How many brain surgeons decide they want bigger tits? Not enough to go full cowgirl, just one dose. How does that effect them mentally, on the job? We know it makes them more inclined towards sexual activity and being bred, but how does it effect hand-eye coordination? Doctors, pilots, astronauts, engineers, people for whom an ability to concentrate on a task is important not just for their lives but the lives of others.

So many lives changed by a quest for honkers.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- They ditch her? I got the sense that it was a "sharing is caring" scenario, where they all agree to become "his".

2- The cognitive issues, though. How many brain surgeons decide they want bigger tits? Not enough to go full cowgirl, just one dose. How does that effect them mentally, on the job? We know it makes them more inclined towards sexual activity and being bred, but how does it effect hand-eye coordination? Doctors, pilots, astronauts, engineers, people for whom an ability to concentrate on a task is important not just for their lives but the lives of others.

So many lives changed by a quest for honkers.
1- I mean Sadie and her dad, ditching Sadie's mom(basically the mom she proposes that she would go to a milking-farm and be there 5 days a week...but pretty soon Sadie and her dad forgets about her, and so does Sadie's mom because she stays there)

2- Good point but mentally, at least on women, increases the overall horniess and submissive desires...

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes