blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Ugly guys need lovin' too
visual novel is one thing, but like 80% of adv hentai games featuring male protagonist i've seen, its either cuckery or we play as a dude that was designed to be very unattractive :/
i just miss the day where most games features either an awesome protagonist or a simple blank state protagonist so that you can immerse/insert yourself in his shoes

I think for 90% of the h game that use fat guy the use of fat guy is a bad idea but for this one it a good idea since he look like what me and probaly a lot think about a corrupt bishop.
yeah i can agree with you on that one lol

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
ah this one i play it before, even it said build kingdom but, what i hate most have time limit that lead to game over i wonder why, if only time limit is non exist it would be great, i'm not spoil it since i dont mention the ending, even me dont know the ending like since always game over because of time limit lol

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
So anyone know how to bypass day 50 earthquake or the random murders from aria?
i don't care about it but some may care so don't forget the soil balisse and i am sure some one will creat a walkroute so try again or wait for it

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So anyone know how to bypass day 50 earthquake or the random murders from aria?
I think there was an actual walk (or some sort) in the original thread, the other one (this) that came from ULMF. Iirc, was because of the faith? Or the money, if they're under a certain threshold that happens. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure about it you may want to search on google for a walk.

Also, just so you know (everyone): this version as stated from Kagura Games doesn't contain the two DLC's that came out after the original. So it's only the base game and nothing else.

Reactions: Kuroc and Zippix

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
the plot is actually pretty compelling, but why it has to be this old fart as the protagonist? its always either playing as a female that fuck/get fucked by every living beings or play as male protagonist but they deliberately makes him into the most over exaggerated unattractive dude as possible in japanese games
we need more cool/awesome alpha protagonist like rance in hentai games...
I dig it tho

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Why a fat guy is good for these kind of games? Because it increase the sense of corruption, humiliation, shame, falling down, degeneration or whatever it called. The only demerit of ugly fat guy as the MC is probably most player don't want to self insert lol. Fortunately i never self insert to anything so i can stomach even fat guy as the MC.

Reactions: Kushe and TFM

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I cant seem to get all the gallery unlocks, can anyone share a full gallery? does anyone even HAVE a full gallery at this point?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Aria: Fear not your Excellency, I shall deliver unto the bandits the wrath of God.

Aria on horseback kills all the bandits with her spear.

Aria is scary and awesome.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Rance is cool? Are you freaking kidding me? Cool MALE protagonist? You like dudes?

I would rather prefer a cool FEMALE protagonist in every game.
well to each of their own...
how does liking a great male protagonist make it so that i like them in sexual way? lol
im a guy and i prefer playing as a guy. call me old fashioned but that is how i like it, its easier to immerse and relate since im also a guy

also rance is a walking sex god, how is that not cool

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes