Nov 4, 2018
"We must begin to think about cracking down on religious dissenter soon" ...if not she kill me

What I need to do???

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
This rough guide was posted in the last thread thanks to user 8mes. I think it used the old machine translation so some of the names may be different.

Guide to getting girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In depth guide of different requirements.

Also enemy armies always seem to spawn in the same area every time so if you are having trouble just build some walls and a bunch of towers in that area. Or just keep your security high enough that they never attack. A good way to make money is to build a lot of the monastaries that give you wine when you unlock them. They are relatively cheap and the wine sells for a good amount.

*Important* The game can be kind of buggy if you find more than 1 girl at a time (some girls might skip events ect), so if possible try to complete each girls story arc before finding more

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
the one time those Japanese make a game with a fucking guy as the protagonist they have to make him look like this, why are they like this man

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the upload!
Also, this game have pregnancy, it should be in the Tags and Genre info.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
This game is a bit too repetitive and it punishes you without warning. I would really appreciate if someone can upload their saves

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This rough guide was posted in the last thread thanks to user 8mes. I think it used the old machine translation so some of the names may be different.

Guide to getting girls

In depth guide of different requirements.

Also enemy armies always seem to spawn in the same area every time so if you are having trouble just build some walls and a bunch of towers in that area. Or just keep your security high enough that they never attack. A good way to make money is to build a lot of the monastaries that give you wine when you unlock them. They are relatively cheap and the wine sells for a good amount.

*Important* The game can be kind of buggy if you find more than 1 girl at a time (some girls might skip events ect), so if possible try to complete each girls story arc before finding more
30 security for fiona is so dumb. By that point you just have so much without many ways to bring it down afaik

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
30 security for fiona is so dumb. By that point you just have so much without many ways to bring it down afaik
Yeah it can be a bit difficult. I ended up just building a bunch of brothels to lower it then demolished them after I got fiona

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Simple, use cheat engine. Search the current value, do an action that increase or decrease the security, search again for the updated value and voilà. Set that to 30 or lower. Then once again set whatever the points were before that.

Cookiebear83

Jun 29, 2017
Same game as Virgin Lode...... pls delete. Sry for Uploader-chan, but this is anglified ripoff....... we don't like this....... but we like you for your effort! Keep up the good work! :love::love::love:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
The nun keeps on killing the priest so I quit and not to mention you can't edit the saves easily -_-

Lornely

May 15, 2017
Simple, use cheat engine. Search the current value, do an action that increase or decrease the security, search again for the updated value and voilà. Set that to 30 or lower. Then once again set whatever the points were before that.
How are you using cheat engine because everytime I change the value of security and reenter it and click next scan I come up with nothing?

Samshit

Jul 28, 2017
The dialog with the nun murdred imply you have too "much" faith, dont do much charity and you will be ok.

Go for a full first run with the objective of getting full gold and several girl, and start the hunt of gallery on your second run. (Spam monastery and sell vine)

Reactions: kailius

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
I love this circle, I hope Kagura Games translate the other games too, that Orc game was fun for me.

*reads previous posts* *sees some nagging about ugly fat dude* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :sneaky:

I wonder if we can get a tag for BBM? :unsure:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
well to each of their own...
how does liking a great male protagonist make it so that i like them in sexual way? lol
im a guy and i prefer playing as a guy. call me old fashioned but that is how i like it, its easier to immerse and relate since im also a guy

also rance is a walking sex god, how is that not cool
Rance-sama approves!
1.jpg

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How are you using cheat engine because everytime I change the value of security and reenter it and click next scan I come up with nothing?
Just like I said:
- I open the game and of course cheat engine, "attaching" the process to the program
- Then, in the case of the first three screens below..
..I search firstly for the value that I have. Then I do.. for example the "mass" command, then I write the updated money value and hit next scan. The only value that remains is that as you can see and after modifying to 5000 you can see it already.
- For the faith is the same
searched for the current value, hired some mercenaries, searched for the updated value and then just one was left. Double-clicked that and added below beside the other of the money and as you can see in the third screen, the faith that was 179 before now is 28!

Oh, and you can use this method even for the turns itself. Since iirc you have only 50? And then the game ends, if you don't want to because you probably need more time to build, gain and stuff for the true ending, just search of course for the turn you're at that moment (for example, say, 30?), go forward one turn and search for 31. Again you'll have another single value. If not, go forward another turn and search 32. Until you have a single value that changes correspondingly to your actual value in-game.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Is there any difference in content (except for full translation) compared to Virgin Lode ?
As far on the images, it looks the same game with different name...

or hows the thing?

Meaby it's another story about you (here) to defeat yourself? (Yourself = the things you did in Virgin Lode?)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
What is all this fat ugly bastard talk?
I mean, hello?! A dozen ladies ultimately fall in love with him (or at least parts of him...), so obviously he cannot be that bad! I think most of you are just envious or at the very least prejudiced... xD

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes