Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is what it says for me.
1) make sure the file was downloaded properly. this happenes on all unzip programs, if it is incomplete it may think there is a password needed or may not work with it at all.
2) download winrar, 7zip programs, they are free for a time (though usually people will deal with the pop up ads after that time is expired but you really should support the program. even windows has it's own version of pczip built in you could use.

I'd say choose the lesser of two evils, download a different program first will be probably just about as fast as re-downloading the main file.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Have to admit, I love my 7zip.

I know it may seem pointless but being heavily into gaming that also comes with modding especially for Bethesda games, I have thousands of mods for Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 as well as Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect and Mount and Blade.

When you deal with that many .rar files a decent program is a god send.

When I started making mods and had to pack them it just made sense to make sure I had everything i'd need.

That also works well for pirating and downloading from here, nearly everything needs unpacking and i've never had an issue.

I've seen a couple of people with the password problem here and those were both 9zip.

Reactions: Freki

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I agree with Joystix review. I like the game a lot. There is a lot of text to read but it's a good story. The graphics are awesome and if I recall correctly, the author mentioned there were plans for much more images and animation but a lot got left. Hopefully they'll will be added in later.
More images would be really good. Better game flow. If animation is a lot of work then I don't need it TBH. Not worth prioritizing compared to images.

D

Deleted member 229423

I'm also stuck unable to progress because of the gallery. I can load a quicksave, I can load a previous save, I cannot progress past the gallery option because it exits the play mode to get there. It doesn't save anything about that option. Even clicking to not have it will bring you to the main menu. It's a shame, I give up on this one. This shouldn't even be there, galleries either exist or they don't. Just enable by default. Weird.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm also stuck unable to progress because of the gallery. I can load a quicksave, I can load a previous save, I cannot progress past the gallery option because it exits the play mode to get there. It doesn't save anything about that option. Even clicking to not have it will bring you to the main menu. It's a shame, I give up on this one. This shouldn't even be there, galleries either exist or they don't. Just enable by default. Weird.
The change log does not indicate there is anything beyond the gallery. before passing judgement on this wait for the next update and see what happens. let me ask you this, if you save mass effect just before you enter the council chamber are you not in the game anymore but watching the cinematic and making the few choices before the credits roll every time? the answer is this is the same as what i just said about mass effect, the gallery enable is currently the LAST scene before the credits and if the next update that adds new content after your masturbation scene in the bath and your encounter again with your roommie, well then it's a problem. I've known games that have a gallery that is not populated till you see the scenes only in your current play through, i've seen galleries that have every cq possible before you even play the game, this one lets you go through some content, decide if you want it enabled or not later.

TL;DR: give it time to add more content after that point before you pass judgement, if you already have and won't re-think enjoy what ever you decide to do but don't expect a finished game with everything you want in it unless you are the dev and then you can correct it if you wish or not.

D

Deleted member 229423

FWIW I meant giving up on trying to proceed, not on the game. Other than the grimace of a smile from the elf lass there's nothing sub-par about the game besides this gallery surprise business. Anybody that just never comes back to this to see if there's more would be foolish. Thanks for pointing this out to me though, I understand the issue now.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
FWIW I meant giving up on trying to proceed, not on the game. Other than the grimace of a smile from the elf lass there's nothing sub-par about the game besides this gallery surprise business. Anybody that just never comes back to this to see if there's more would be foolish. Thanks for pointing this out to me though, I understand the issue now.
Just wanted to be sure :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm unable to unzip the game properly, i tried multible things (updating my winrar, downloading the game again,...) and everytime I keep getting the same errors
looks like a corrupted download or possibly incomplete download. where did you get it from?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Meet a new character: Sarabi
She is a goblin and her height is lesser than 1 meter!
She will also play a minor role in the Second Episode, and then she will be appearing in the game constantly!
View attachment 26221 View attachment 26222
Nice! that means she can stand straight up while she.. uhm,errhm *cough* she eats her dinner *zip sound*
Also she is packing some heat!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Look at you, perverts, they are family for crying out loud.

You can't have the MC sticking her cock straight up her aunts arse.....

At least let her buy dinner first.
Ya and you put Roofies in that dinner then you can enjoy the lil sluts ass all you want and her pussy and when she gets preggers after you dropped loads into her all night the great mystery of how did this happen or I am blessed while you are behind her going KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Reactions: Gomly1980

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Anyone found solution to this? ;c
only thing i can think of there is an error, i got the patch from this post (front page myself as well) and I've not had issues I will try again. hmm

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Windows 7
the only thing i can say is you must be getting a bad download for some reason. what I could down load from on the front page it unpacked perfectly using winrar.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
the only thing i can say is you must be getting a bad download for some reason. what I could down load from on the front page it unpacked perfectly using winrar.
It's so weird, im on w7 and i use winrar. Yet there are so many that run into these problems.::|:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
what is wrong with the "old" links?

DOWNLOAD:
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
hi
am i doing something wrong? the game ended already. is it really that short? (it ended when i returned from the bath and in the room it asked me for "want to activate gallry"?=
is this already end of episode 1?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi
am i doing something wrong? the game ended already. is it really that short? (it ended when i returned from the bath and in the room it asked me for "want to activate gallry"?=
is this already end of episode 1?
this is not episode 1, it is version 1.1. games are not always set up in episode format. this was the first release, almost always a small amount of content.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes