I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Holy Slaves First Episode 1.1 Limited Edition
win
mac
linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@jande21
Updated OP! Big thanks for the link :)

U

User_10739

I was just wondering yesterday about what happened to this lol.

U

User_10739

Hmmm... that was underwhelming...
I saw the differences between this and the first one but essentially it was the same with no progression.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm... that was underwhelming...
I saw the differences between this and the first one but essentially it was the same with no progression.
There is no progress yet.

They had some things come up so progress is put back a couple of weeks but wanted to give something to their patrons and added a few bits/fixed up to the first release.

DiabloVerde

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the upload. Nothing better than playing as a chick with a dick that's 300% bigger than my own. :test3:

U

User_10739

There is no progress yet.

They had some things come up so progress is put back a couple of weeks but wanted to give something to their patrons and added a few bits/fixed up to the first release.
I'm just glad that it didn't go to the scrapyard... I don't play female protag games as a rule and I'm not a huge futa fan but I enjoyed this and want to see where this goes...

Reactions: Gomly1980

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
can we pach/surgery girls dick ? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::OhMyGoodness::FeelsBadMan:
dam waste of game...srry that is only my opinion

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
can we pach/surgery girls dick ? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::OhMyGoodness::FeelsBadMan:
dam waste of game...srry that is only my opinion
Them be fightin words!:hushedface:
Sorry you feel that way. It's a pretty great game, but thats only my opinion.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
No, the main theme and character of the game is the futa girl.

This is not the game for you.

It's not a waste of a game, it wasn't aimed at you.
it is a waste in my wiev, dont be so bossy iv already say "is only my opinion" and dont asked your point of wiev

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it is a waste in my wiev, dont be so bossy iv already say "is only my opinion" and dont asked your point of wiev
If I was being bossy I would be telling you to do something.

It can't be a waste because you are not it's target audience. The developer has a group of people in mind that the game is aimed at, you are not part of that group.

You don't need to ask for my point of view, you come to a public forum and share your opinion for all to see then i'm more than willing to share mine with you for no charge. I'm just that generous.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Found a slight error i did not see in the first release. when the aunt is talking to the MC before and AT the monistary, it is listed as "MOMMY" not "AUNT" minor issue that is probably easily edited and corrected I just wanted to bring this up, I'm just now getting into the new version, haven't gotten to the new content yet been busy! :) more later!

TheAssMan

Aug 31, 2017
I seem to be running into an issue when the option to activate the gallery comes up. No matter what i select it takes me back to the main menu and i can't get past this part. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Looking at the change log it looks like this did not really add content past the original release. and thus why it goes to the main screen after the gallery choice. I did see several instances where the scenes used to be one picture for a great deal of text and clicks, so that has been broken up. I also did see some additional pictures where it seemed some pictures were missing. I would say the error is not in the game with the gallery going to the load screen but in my own thinking that there was more after it. I still can not wait for the continuations and I'm happy to help where I can:)

Reactions: TheAssMan
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes