Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

yeah, she looks like a person who has sex on the silk sheets after a glass of expensive wine only :closedeyesmile:
I just think its seems beneath her and her dominant persona to stand in there, but what do i know?:confused: Dont get me wrong if Aunty... err i mean Mistress Monica! is a futa, its just even hotter for me so i'm all for it!:heartcoveredeyes:

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Aside from Monica being a Futa, i also think that there is a possibility that she is the "father" too(i meant she fucked the mother and bam! MC born!!), the reason ? I just think Monica and Mother have some deep relation...
And i think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the blackmailer, i thought this when you choose the option "try to smell" and i dont remember the quote but smelled like some equine/bovine animal "a mare in estrus?" she said. I think she is some kind of bovine/equine character, maybe some kind of female satyr, also maybe futa.

Am i think too much ? Maybe.

Reactions: asd33asd33

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Aside from Monica being a Futa, i also think that there is a possibility that she is the "father" too(i meant she fucked the mother and bam! MC born!!), the reason ? I just think Monica and Mother have some deep relation...
And i think
is the blackmailer, i thought this when you choose the option "try to smell" and i dont remember the quote but smelled like some equine/bovine animal "a mare in estrus?" she said. I think she is some kind of bovine/equine character, maybe some kind of female satyr, also maybe futa.

Am i think too much ? Maybe.
No i agree about the blackmailer, i dont think its the room mate.
Good to know im not the only one thinking about that girl.

Reactions: Makaikishi

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This has a massive amount of potential.

Gonna give it a few updates, see how it progresses and look at throwing money at it on a regular basis then.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I meant it like she was talking to me now, it was a joke of sorts although making fun of the dead, tabooooo.

I'm going to hell anyway, I bought the Spice Girls movie on DvD when I was drunk once, my soul is lost.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I meant it like she was talking to me now, it was a joke of sorts although making fun of the dead, tabooooo.
I'm going to hell anyway, I bought the Spice Girls movie on DvD when I was drunk once, my soul is lost.
Oh wow man.. you are a lost cause! might as well just give up right now. There is no redemption for you here.
Why do i have this strange feeling Mutt is gonna come and bark at us again? I need some dog crackers..

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a shame we won't get the next part but I do appreciate them adding something new to the first instead. At least they are doing something.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh man Cookies!! The cookies are back!:heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks for sharing this!:firstimekiss:
It's a shame we won't get the next part but I do appreciate them adding something new to the first instead. At least they are doing something.
Dude!!, you really scared me.. The first thing i saw was.
"It's a shame we won't get the next part"
I was like Wait what?,nooo did they give up/abandon the game?!:'(
Dont do that to me Gomly!XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think i'd have been calling it a shame if they abandoned it, i'd call that a travesty of biblical proportions.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Forget the cookies, I need to see how fast she can read. She's a decade behind everyone else I must know her secret to power learning.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Forget the cookies, I need to see how fast she can read. She's a decade behind everyone else I must know her secret to power learning.
Her secret to power learning is in her pants!
and that power is fueled by cookies SO NO! Dont forget the cookies! the cookies stay!:heartcoveredeyes:

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes