Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ooh, what choice triggers the auto pick? cause i dident get any choice of ass or vagina it just jumped right into the ass! not that theres anything wrong with that..
no no auto pick... if you choose to hold peeing you get the vaginal fuck, if you let go and pee you get the ass fuck. no automatic choice. :) it says it in the text... hmmm maybe i'm remembering the non limited edition... just not sure..

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
no no auto pick... if you choose to hold peeing you get the vaginal fuck, if you let go and pee you get the ass fuck. no automatic choice. :) it says it in the text... hmmm maybe i'm remembering the non limited edition... just not sure..
if i dont pee i only get a blowjob and cum in mouth..

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If I remember correctly, there's no Vaginal "sex" whatsoever, yet. There's only a BJ and Anal in the bathroom c:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok I thought there was, it's been a few weeks since I played it last... hmmm now i need to go find the two versions hehe

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You have fun on your little futa adventure!;)
I have fun on Futa Adventures when I watch Girlfriends4ever, Bloodlust Cerene by Miro (on affect3d) and Smirenka's 15 minute movie :) hehehehehe I love FUTA! I just gotta go find the damn thing, I just reformatted recently and I'm not sure where it is right now (also changed up cases and well.... three of my hard drives are no longer in my computer.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have fun on Futa Adventures when I watch Girlfriends4ever, Bloodlust Cerene by Miro (on affect3d) and Smirenka's 15 minute movie :) hehehehehe I love FUTA! I just gotta go find the damn thing, I just reformatted recently and I'm not sure where it is right now (also changed up cases and well.... three of my hard drives are no longer in my computer.
Futas are love. Futas are life. Just remember that.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
It was not locked ~
It's just logical thing in the story, from the motivation of Eve(there's some reasons to this), and I wanted to introduce some "extreme" fetish right from the go.
So, that's whole secret ~

By the way, in the Second Episode there will be more sexual scenes, so stay tuned for the news ~

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It was not locked ~
It's just logical thing in the story, from the motivation of Eve(there's some reasons to this), and I wanted to introduce some "extreme" fetish right from the go.

By the way, in the Second Episode there will be more sexual scenes, so stay tuned for the news ~
hehe part of this was my faulty memory... it was thinking it was a normal sex scene (through the magical glory hole) or an anal sex scene... :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken! It's a good thing im not a futa or i woulda gone all futa on you!;)
Sadly, I appreciate the offer but I'm not in the whole "Futanari on Male" thing, I don't like it at all. This, at least if you knew that I'm a man.
Otherwise, I'm a man and not a woman, but if I were a woman.. :RarePepe:

Reactions: Freki

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so stay tuned for the news ~
You said that like we aren't going to demand news straight away and if that news isn't forthcoming we'll hold you in dungeon with Miley Cirus as ambient noise.

We want news, we want news, we want news.

I'm joking, we're patient people really.

We'll give you an hour.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You said that like we aren't going to demand news straight away and if that news isn't forthcoming we'll hold you in dungeon with Miley Cirus as ambient noise.

We want news, we want news, we want news.

I'm joking, we're patient people really.

We'll give you an hour.
OUCH! that is torture! even I wouldn't inflict that on Justin Beeber!!!

@ALISHIA we will wait... but you did a damn good primmer! we will be watching!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It was not locked ~

The anal sex could still be there without the pissing though. I dont see how withholding the anal from the whole scene, just cause pissing aint your fetish is "logical" but i'm not the smartest person so what do i know.XD (but i trust in your story telling so!:happyblush)

So it is kinda locked since if you dont piss you get denied a whole sex scene. What this tells me is i have to pretty much always pick the nasty stuff to get the sex scenes in the future not that its a problem for me. Anyway i still really like the game though so goodjob on it!:heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Sadly, I appreciate the offer but I'm not in the whole "Futanari on Male" thing, I don't like it at all. This, at least if you knew that I'm a man.
Otherwise, I'm a man and not a woman, but if I were a woman.. :RarePepe:
Haha yea im a guy also so its all good, i was only gently joking on the whole thing!;) Sooo you telling there is a chance if you somehow one day gets turned into a woman? well lemme get my notebook!:eazyHype::rolleyes:

we're patient people really.
We'll give you an hour.
Mostly.. :rolleyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Haha yea im a guy also so its all good, i was only gently joking on the whole thing!;) Sooo you telling there is a chance if you somehow one day gets turned into a woman? well lemme get my notebook!:eazyHype::rolleyes:

Mostly.. :rolleyes:
you lied to me your were a trap along :':)test3::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Freki
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes