Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017
I mean... HJ from your mother, Penny, doesn't sound so bad after all... :FeelsGoodMan:
But of course I'm in even for the "Spanking route". Groping... doesn't tell me anything XD
It would be amazing if Monica slapped Lily with some kind of sexual toy, like whip or spanker :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: ALISHIA

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Shame it is not a male who is the PC, as it is, the game is linked to a very limited audience..
Otherwise, its looking quite good, hm.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Shame it is not a male who is the PC, as it is, the game is linked to a very limited audience..
Otherwise, its looking quite good, hm.
thing is when futa is the mc, it's better than just a male.... many men have dreamed of just having breasts added to them I know I have.... but still, i can see your thoughts about it if the MC meets up with a male.... but currently only mc futa plus females..... :)

Reactions: ALISHIA

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Oooh, how quickly my game appeared here, even Limited Edition :FeelsGoodMan:
I really hope that those who want, and have the opportunity to support my development will do this ~
And thanks to those who are already helping, I'm very grateful ~
I hope you liked First Episode ~
If so, write down exactly what you liked, to know what to put emphasis on next :firstimekiss:

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017
I really hope that those who want, and have the opportunity to support my development will do this ~
If so, write down exactly what you liked, to know what to put emphasis on next :firstimekiss:
Glad to see you here!! I've played your game, really love it!

You wrote in comments on your patreon that you are developing another game also. Pretty interesting what is a storyline of this game?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
We have spies everywhere :RarePepe:
But jokes aside, thank you for making this game. For making this first episode! I've really enjoyed it, every single details and by far - of course it's a personal opinion. Maybe someone else here thinks differently - it's the most wonderful title about the Futanari genre after the tragic fate happened to Futanari Quest. Western production of course, since yeah.. my heart it's still (for a good 90%) with the Japanese titles XD
..sadly I can't support you directly on Patreon, but I hope that you can receive all the support you deserve c:

About what I liked, of course I can totally say everything, but I would love to (probably a lot) see more interaction with the Aunt in the future - certainly even Penny, but... yeah, this time I'm rooting more for the Aunt/Mistress than for the mother XD
Eve... I haven't yet "framed" her well, if I explained it well. Also, that little cameo of the other girl! Yeah, i'm interested in her c:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Honestly what I like the most about is that for a first release there's actually a decent amount of content. Oh and the futa/incest :p. Excited for the next episode!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just want to point out the obvious, there are a lot of us here and we all have different tastes. I'm sure you already have an idea on where you want to go with your game but if you listen to us you'll end up going in too many directions.

You'll have the incest crowd wanting mother banging, the BDSM crowd wanting aunty mistress thing banging and the rest wanting to fuck all the things.

Writing for everyone will be a clusterfuck.

I'm not saying don't listen to suggestions but don't make it a focus, you'll end up miles away from what you started out wanting to make. Seen that happen far too many times and then passion goes. You'll never keep everyone happy and you'll drive yourself nuts trying.

As for what I liked, you had me with the gloryhole and crazy elf thing because sticking your dick in crazy can be fun sometimes ... in pixel form ... not in real life. In real life that leads to women climbing on your kitchen roof and knocking on your bedroom window and 4am or sitting in their car outside your house for hours on end or following you around town and going ballistic when you give your sister a hug...

Lunatics, lunatics everywhere.

And somehow I always used to find them.

Reactions: brynhildr

seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1, asking for input is a good idea, still, it wont be that useful if not done with some clearly defined conditions (set up beforehand).

@Gomly : As to the magnet type, don't worry to much, I don't have that much data out of EU (its not like country like these to be wildly known, do they ?) In any case, they are about 60% of peoples using one type of psycho active be it from official (meds) or illegal ones (counting all types out of hard drugs + those who have severe effects out of limits removing). And so, people correctly constructed (ie read : education > experiences > life where personal then social are both evolved. As to understand that better, most of my personal network is quite older, knowing we would not have our current relations if met earlier (Guess we would not have met that said).

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well! we are a sneaky bunch but ones that will do what we can to help.. though some might not. hehehe BTW I love that Avatar!!!! are you the artist? if not no biggie but I love the artist's work and it'd be wild if you were her!

As to what I liked about this demo... no beginning: well great amount of content and ideas... though it seemed to be on rails and didn't really seem to show what my choices were going to do.... but hey sometimes things don't come out right away. There is one thing that I wasn't fond of, vary the images as there are some times where the scene doesn't change one single bit for a great long time. Example is when you fall down you're looking at the sky for a while, perhaps you could vary it by having the MC sit up or look around. The next thing I have to say is I'm not so fond of the nipples in the game, it's not a deal breaker, they just don't look right but that is a tiny thing.

Keep on your own path, take what we offer up here with a grain of salt and don't let the nay sayers or even the yes people get you side tracked! I'm looking forward to the next episode... I can't help monetarily but if there is something I can help with tell me

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Wow, there is a lot to answer ~

Firstly, thanks for your responses and activity! It does not matter whether you donated or not, cause if you talk about the game — it's great! ~

Secondly, yes, I'm developing something completely different in my spare time, but I think if you liked what you saw in Holy Slaves, you will DEFINITELY like this game ~

Thirdly, about Monica, other characters and emphasis. I came up with a very interesting story that will greatly change almost all the characters in it involved, and each will have a special place in the story. And there will also be MANY sex scenes with all the characters ~
So, I will satisfy even the most different tastes. I just asking what I can put emphasis on, but anyway thanks for pointing out~

About the amout of pictures (the most frequent criticism). Unfortunately with that quality, rendering and even building a scene takes an incredible amount of time due to weak PC. Therefore, in order to fall into release schedule, I must abandon many pictures! I hope that with the help of patrons this will improve, and I can make even more beautiful art ~

And no, my avatar is not of my work. It's cyancapsule and you can support this artist if you want ~

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wow, there is a lot to answer ~

Firstly, thanks for your responses and activity! It does not matter whether you donated or not, cause if you talk about the game — it's great! ~

Secondly, yes, I'm developing something completely different in my spare time, but I think if you liked what you saw in Holy Slaves, you will DEFINITELY like this game ~

Thirdly, about Monica, other characters and emphasis. I came up with a very interesting story that will greatly change almost all the characters in it involved, and each will have a special place in the story. And there will also be MANY sex scenes with all the characters ~
So, I will satisfy even the most different tastes. I just asking what I can put emphasis on, but anyway thanks for pointing out~

About the amout of pictures (the most frequent criticism). Unfortunately with that quality, rendering and even building a scene takes an incredible amount of time due to weak PC. Therefore, in order to fall into release schedule, I must abandon many pictures! I hope that with the help of patrons this will improve, and I can make even more beautiful art ~

And no, my avatar is not of my work. It's cyancapsule and you can support this artist if you want ~
As to the artist, I expected your answer but wanted to be sure... and yes she's got a very interesting style... I also understand about rendering on a machine that isn't up to the task and I understand it, but perhaps it is something you can fix as you go along. I will definitely be watching this game!!! If i could support I would. :)

Reactions: FeaturedOn
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes