Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Did somebody say futa?! -instant download-:rolleyes:
Well miss Nova lover, it is definitely futa and enjoy! hehehehe btw I've loved your sig, and discussions on other threads :p let us know what you think here :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well miss Nova lover, it is definitely futa and enjoy! hehehehe btw I've loved your sig, and discussions on other threads :p let us know what you think here :)
Oh boy! i'm famous! thank you.;) I'll will let you know, when i get around to test it. So busy doing nothing at the moment:rolleyes:

Reactions: Freki

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh my!:happyblush i was supprised how good it was and how much content there was, although it gets kinda stale with alot of text and it's the same image there for a good chunk of the time. The aunt (dat ass!)..i mean Mistress Monica!:eek: (shame on me!) my oh my! i kinda want to be bad so she will punish me.:rolleyes: Mom is so sweet, she got me cookies yo!:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: WhoreGhost

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Why, you thinking about making some cookies now?:hushedface: Life is more fun appreciate the little things!:happyblush
I'll take snickerdoodle cookies!!!! or oatmeal raisin.... chocolate chip?? mmm any of those are good... hehehe I agree it's got some great stuff for an early version game... or a demo. I agree the aunt has a great ass.. one just made to take that hard cock the MC has...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Look at you, perverts, they are family for crying out loud.

You can't have the MC sticking her cock straight up her aunts arse.....

At least let her buy dinner first.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'll take snickerdoodle cookies!!!! or oatmeal raisin.... chocolate chip?? mmm any of those are good... hehehe I agree it's got some great stuff for an early version game... or a demo. I agree the aunt has a great ass.. one just made to take that hard cock the MC has...
Chocolate cookies ftw!!:happyblush yeah in the bathroom "magic hole"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lass I used to know was into some kinky shit and she wanted to try a piss enema but her boyfriend didn't so she thought knocking on my door would get her somewhere.

She wasn't wrong but I really wish we'd done it in the bath and not the bed.

I liked that duvet.

I could never use it again after that. I was young then though and only ever did it that once, it wasn't a great experience but she enjoyed herself for reasons unknown.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

I get mom to bake some cookies for her! that will seal the deal! also i get the feeling Aunty, errhh i mean Mistress Monica! will be the one doing the "sticking" in the future.. but i hope its the other way around.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
A lass I used to know was into some kinky shit and she wanted to try a piss enema but her boyfriend didn't so she thought knocking on my door would get her somewhere.

She wasn't wrong but I really wish we'd done it in the bath and not the bed.

I liked that duvet.

I could never use it again after that. I was young then though and only ever did it that once, it wasn't a great experience but she enjoyed herself for reasons unknown.
Ye.. shower is the best place.. or a tube! i mean.. uhh not that im speaking from experience here!::|:;) I mean there is alot of stuff out there that gets people going. I'm not going to judge someone for liking something since i'm kinda odd myself.:happyblush

I just find it kinda odd that the anal part was locked behind the pissing part. I mean i can see why in one way, but you get locked out from a sex scene if pissing is not your fetish but maybe anal is. @ALISHIA any thoughts/comment on this?

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It is an odd scene to lock, didn't really think about it at the time I was too busy wondering why no one had done a magical gloryhole before.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It is an odd scene to lock, didn't really think about it at the time I was too busy wondering why no one had done a magical gloryhole before.
I see we are asking the important and right questions here! i'm guessing cause it's a futa game, you find most the awesome stuff in these game's ;)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

who said dinner wasn't being bought later???!!! sometimes you just gotta get the fucking out of the way so you can go out, eat and fuck more! hehehehe

Reactions: Gomly1980

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ye.. shower is the best place.. or a tube! i mean.. uhh not that im speaking from experience here!::|:;) I mean there is alot of stuff out there that gets people going. I'm not going to judge someone for liking something since i'm kinda odd myself.:happyblush

I just find it kinda odd that the anal part was locked behind the pissing part. I mean i can see why in one way, but you get locked out from a sex scene if pissing is not your fetish but maybe anal is. @ALISHIA any thoughts/comment on this?
you have a choice of do you want to fuck a vagina or and ass.... well it is odd that that choice predicates which.... I would assume you get to do the little elfling again since she is your roommate and blackmailer... :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
you have a choice of do you want to fuck a vagina or and ass.... well it is odd that that choice predicates which.... I would assume you get to do the little elfling again since she is your roommate and blackmailer... :)
Ooh, what choice triggers the auto pick? cause i dident get any choice of ass or vagina it just jumped right into the ass! not that theres anything wrong with that..

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes