Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Stats don't affect anything at the moment, they will be used to progress things as the game moves on from what I can gather.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Probably the story will be worth following, when there's more content. At the moment... just press CTRL for 1 min, see nothing, next.
I guess that's a typical thing to get going during the first updates. Either games have very little story and people complain or the story is fine but images are missing and people complain. I have to be honest that I vastly prefer the latter - at least you get sucked in a bit and want the game to keep going. If it's over after 5 minutes it's hard to get a feeling.

Else this is definitely a contender for future pledges. I really hope the next updates will be good.

Aug 25, 2016
Agreed.

I just hope they stick with it, it does have potential. That word gets thrown around a lot but a lot of games never reach that potential, it would be nice to see this one do it.
i just hope they continue stick with this project, i dont want they abbandon this project like futanari quest, it's quiet a shame tho

fooslug

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any way via console or config file to make the text appear immediately? I have "text speed" set to max in the prefs but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Reactions: Pingy

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Is there any way via console or config file to make the text appear immediately? I have "text speed" set to max in the prefs but it doesn't seem to do anything.
I came here to ask this too, it's irritating having to double-click the entire game.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Open game/script.rpy and change all instances of what_slow_cps to 0 (from 30 or 35). For some reason the developer went the extra mile of defining a text speed for each character.

Reactions: Pingy

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Really good! Quality renders, the light blue veins visible on the mothers skin/breasts for example are very nice details.

Think I might have to give some money to this one.

Pretty decent writing but using quotation marks for inner monologue and dashes for dialogue is really janky

This is my one real complaint. I could not tell when the main character was speaking out loud or just thinking to herself cause everything is "blah blah" in quotes.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Really good! Quality renders, the light blue veins visible on the mothers skin/breasts for example are very nice details.

Think I might have to give some money to this one.

This is my one real complaint. I could not tell when the main character was speaking out loud or just thinking to herself cause everything is "blah blah" in quotes.
thoughts are in quotes, MC speech is after a long line --- (all connected)

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
i can't go farther i get blackmailed then games ends when elf loli talkes to me when i go back to room

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i can't go farther i get blackmailed then games ends when elf loli talkes to me when i go back to room
That's.. the actual game so far. After the bathroom scene (blackmail, not the first one of course, like you said) and the scene with the little girl, that's when this episode ends c:

Last edited:
Reactions: jande21

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
That's.. the actual game so far. After the bathroom scene (blackmail, not the first one of course, like you said) and the scene with the little girl, that's when this episode ends c:
oh thanks ill probably keep myself updated on this then kinda liked it thats if i can remember i have such a bad memory lol

Reactions: brynhildr

supanova999

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly this is the most impressive 3d visual novel game I have seen on this site in a while. Hope it does really well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Easy Pete
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes