Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
From the looks of the replies here it seems this game has a lot of potential...I guess ill put it on my to do list when it hits 0.3 ish and from the looks of it loda got some love with this game XD

Aug 16, 2017
with no sign of female organs on main character isn't this a sissy game as instead of futanari? or does putting boobs on a guy automatically turn him into a woman?

just saying cos I like futanari but this game isn't so far

and why cant I look at monica without thinking 'slap dat'?

Reactions: Arcane666

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The potential is certainly there but the writing will need a lot of work. I don't mean plot wise I mean translation wise.

In one scene the mistress aunt told her she arrived 2 decades behind the rest so she's 20 years late. I don't know what kind of detour she took that lasted 20 bloody years but she's not catching them up in 100 days no matter how fast she can read.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The potential is certainly there but the writing will need a lot of work. I don't mean plot wise I mean translation wise.

In one scene the mistress aunt told her she arrived 2 decades behind the rest so she's 20 years late. I don't know what kind of detour she took that lasted 20 bloody years but she's not catching them up in 100 days no matter how fast she can read.
I basically took that as the rest of the students, or whatever they are, start much earlier like as young children, and she's coming in as a young adult. But, yeah, unlikely she'd be able to catch up in 100 days, but as the protagonist it's safe to assume she's gifted :)

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Limited ed.
limited edition - It contains extra scenes, that will never be in the game, or will, but only on full game release!

Toilet scene has additional choice, leading to anal scene. This is also changes dialogue with Eve
Win
MacOS
Linux

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I basically took that as the rest of the students, or whatever they are, start much earlier like as young children, and she's coming in as a young adult. But, yeah, unlikely she'd be able to catch up in 100 days, but as the protagonist it's safe to assume she's gifted :)
I didn't think of it that way but still, to catch up to students that have been learning for 20 years and have 100 days plus what seems to be a cock hungry elf, dom aunt and probable mother fucking to come I can't see much time devoted to studying.

Unless one of the things she's studying is the effect of futa cum in anything with a vagina then she's in with a chance.

Or just gets her mother to do her homework for her while she goes shoe shopping, that would work too.

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017

Maybe it's a translation mistake.
I think alishia meant 10 days by saying "Decade". It means 10 days in several languages.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Limited ed.
limited edition - It contains extra scenes, that will never be in the game, or will, but only on full game release!

Toilet scene has additional choice, leading to anal scene. This is also changes dialogue with Eve
Win
MacOS
Linux
Thanks updated OP!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
thank cthulu for CTRL. Waaaay to much text for just a few images.
It's a story .... I think you're in the wrong place entirely if you just want images.

A lot of the things posted here have plots and characters.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I don't think I am, I played tons of these games and love the stories. But this.... you stare at one image and the text goes on forever until you lose interest and keep pressing CTRL.
And at least if the image was interesting...not a stairwell or a room or the deep blue sky.

Probably the story will be worth following, when there's more content. At the moment... just press CTRL for 1 min, see nothing, next.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ahhh, my mistake I understand what you mean now.

Like the start where you stare at the sky and the text goes on with no change to the picture.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
As many others have noted, this has great potential but needs more content. As of now it mostly feels like a prologue. Does the stats even affect anything yet in the current build?

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes