Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But cookies will make her fat, how will she tap dat ass if she can't even see her own penis over her stomach?

Celery sticks are where it's at.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
But cookies will make her fat, how will she tap dat ass if she can't even see her own penis over her stomach?

Celery sticks are where it's at.
What no! keep that Celery away from me! evil thing!

No-no Mommy makes the best cookies, she wont get fat from those! Mom knows best.
And im sure she exercise away any fat she gained in alot of.. uh.. sexual ways! before it got to far.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i found this game a few weeks back and i havent downloaded it as of yet but it seems like most of you here really enjoy it. At the risk of sounds like a total dumbass i wanted to ask if you guys here do enjoy it so far? and if there is enough content as of now for me to think about downloading it and giving it a try myself?

thanks for the assist either way

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I played it the day it was released so it has been a while. If I remember there is a decent amount of content for an initial release. I think this release is the whole 1st episode though. From what I just read on the author page each release is going to be standalone (which I hate). The graphics quality was good and it had an original story-line. Well worth trying out at the least to see if you are interested in it. I believe it was a little wordy for some people, but I personally found it fine.

My thoughts on it right after I played it.

Reactions: kyosuke01

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
I played it the day it was released so it has been a while. If I remember there is a decent amount of content for an initial release. I think this release is the whole 1st episode though. From what I just read on the author page each release is going to be standalone (which I hate). The graphics quality was good and it had an original story-line. Well worth trying out at the least to see if you are interested in it. I believe it was a little wordy for some people, but I personally found it fine.

My thoughts on it right after I played it.
thanks a bunch. i really appreciate your response and help. i will give it a shot myself!

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I agree with Joystix review. I like the game a lot. There is a lot of text to read but it's a good story. The graphics are awesome and if I recall correctly, the author mentioned there were plans for much more images and animation but a lot got left. Hopefully they'll will be added in later.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I believe it was a little wordy for some people, but I personally found it fine.
I dont have a problem with alot of text. My problem was it was alot of text on the same image for a good chunk of the time. And that made it kinda stale at times. But other then that i had a good time playing it.
I really look forward to episode 2.:heartcoveredeyes::happyblush

Reactions: WhoreGhost
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes