Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Kayse_Baebe

No the DEV has a habit of never finishing a game this was their first one which they abandoned to make the red room which after a year has now also been given the abandoned tag. So don't get your hopes up.
No, she has the habit of not going farther than 0.1.

Reactions: lumley

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Since the red room was revived maybe there is a chance that this game will return back to production. :unsure: :whistle:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Since the red room was revived maybe there is a chance that this game will return back to production. :unsure: :whistle:
We can hope indeed, but the dev will probably try to focus in that other one first this time, i suppose.
Time will tell, fingers crossed.

Reactions: krys69

diasragu

Nov 7, 2019
I know this game no more continued. I just want know i stuck at "after masturbation scene in the bath and your encounter again with your roommie " will ask need open gallery or not. select yes or no also jump back to game title. Got anyone know what issue? thanks u

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I know this game no more continued. I just want know i stuck at "after masturbation scene in the bath and your encounter again with your roommie " will ask need open gallery or not. select yes or no also jump back to game title. Got anyone know what issue? thanks u
End of the version.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes