Dec 2, 2022
I see. You have two options to fix this:
1) Download and configure Joiplay to play the game.
2) Download the compressed version for android and try that.

As I mentioned, there's nothing wrong with the file itself. Android phones have a built in security feature that will not allow you to run files larger than 2gb.
joiplay says *this kind of game is not supported *. If people shouldn't use links (Android) because they won't be able to run the program by any of the methods then what are these links here for? They are useless, absolutely. You advised to use JP when wrote about the impossibility of running the game on android but did not advise downloading the regular Win version, I don’t understand your motives. Why are there links (Android) if what we download won’t work?

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
joiplay says *this kind of game is not supported *. If people shouldn't use links (Android) because they won't be able to run the program by any of the methods then what are these links here for? They are useless, absolutely. You advised to use JP when wrote about the impossibility of running the game on android but did not advise downloading the regular Win version, I don’t understand your motives. Why are there links (Android) if what we download won’t work?
You left a message on itch.io (which I already answered), but I'll answer you here as well.
The recent update to Ren'py (8.0) has made many games incompatible with joi Play for the time being. (I imagine it will get fixed....eventually...)

To recap, if any game file is 2gb or more , you'd always need to use joi Play to play on mobile. This is because, for files at 2gb or larger, a security measure is triggered that automatically prevents said file from being run without it having been certified first. This is a process that costs money and allows one to place games on app stores. The issue is, this is an adult game and would therefore never be allowed on such a store. There's no practical reason to pay for a certification that allows the file to run sans security trigger especially for small time indie or fan game developers.

As a result, if joi Play won't work (for any reason) then your only option is to play on PC or use a version of the game that is less than 2gb in file size and try running it on mobile.

I personally have reached the limits of what I'm able to do with file compression - but some of the good folks here have spent their time to create an ultra compressed version of the game. You can try running that without joi Play. If it works, great all is solved - if it doesn't then there's one other issue at play.

Games built in Ren'py 8+ and joi Play are currently incompatible. This is what I've been informed of by a few of my discord community members. I've also seen a few other developers here on this forum mention it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freehoneyhoney

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
when i started the game i thought the story sounded a bit like "magi craft meister", but then the story turn to be closer to "tono no kanri o shite miyuo" now i'm wondering if any of those did actualy give some inspiration

the mc of magi craft is an isekaied dude, that inherit the magi craft technique and an automaton from the multiverse best magi craft ... ><
the mc of tono no kanri is an isekaied dude that get gifted the divine eye of inspection and two summoned servant that are total babe and war-machine, he later get a tower, in the story his power and control over the tower evolve coincidentaly when he fuck a girl ><

so yep not saying dev copyed anything, to me it look like some lore seting and some story mechanic are similar but nothing else, just wondering if they were part of the inspiration ^^ (and recomend the two manga as they are both a good read :D )

edit : btw homonculi don't have bely buton :X

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Yihman's Burner Account

Unless I haven't reached it yet (I just recently got melty and merin and am at reach bond level 6 with both of them in the story/events hints), and there is more then the the oddly named menage 1/2.

This game includes DDS ("different dick scenes") where people other than the main character participate in sex. If you don't like this or find it triggering, you should avoid this project.
Is more misleading than anything else. As it is avoidable although not easy to tell with the naming saying it as a fact without saying it is avoidable will just scare people away. Well ultimately whither it is "avoidable" or "skippable" will be up to whether or not you have it referenced as having happened still in your game or not. The former usually working better then the second for pretty much all games I have seen with optional content.

I get your hate for the NTR debate, and I have said it many times myself that to much gets lumped under NTR. With that said NTR the underlying aspect of what is liked or not liked doesn't change by a label, and "different dick scenes" is usually what people are really looking to avoid. I have been saying we need a tag for that.

Ultimately no matter devs or players definition F95 zone threads are tagged by F95zones definitions.

Speaking of tags thread is missing quite a few.

• anal Sex [Penetrating the anus, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).]
  • Footjob [Using feet to sexually stimulate another person.]
  • Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
  • Lesbian [Sex act between two or more females.]
  • Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Multiple Penetration [Sexual penetration involving 2+ penis/toys into multiple holes or same holes.]
  • Oral Sex [Sexual act involving the stimulation of the genitalia using the mouth.]
  • Virgin [Sex act involving virgins and the loss of virginity.]

• Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
  • Cosplay [Dressing up as character from pop-culture, anime, games...]
  • Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do you produce more magicite the only way I could reach 5000 was to sleep repeatedly for over 2 weeks of game time. I tried to go gather resources and the amount made was a damn joke.. worst than the sleep.

Fix Sort it's broken.. it does not work.. Also I found that if you craft more than once the items are used but you DO NOT get the item crafted! I tried this many times to get the 3 Supple Crystals. Finally I had to reload and than craft ONLY 1 Supple Crystal than exit sythensize and go back in.. otherwise I did not get a single Supple Crystal.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Instead of wasting your time sleeping, it would be better you go and collect stuff, hunt enemies, bond and train with your girls, especially with grimm and ryoko since you learn to recycle all the stuff you found into magicite and how to create items without needing any ingredients. On higher levels you also get additional skills to increase magicite earnings from every source. However, i never needed them, i only use the battle- and relationship related skills since i dont know what to do with all the magicite, daily gifts for everyone is all i need it for. But if you are lazy you can always upgrade the hunting grounds to earn even more.

I dont know if the v3 broke anything, i restored my tower long before and never had any problems synthing anything, be it single or bulk (like the daily gifts). But i still have a bunch of each crystal since pervert pichi didnt take them when i made them, so i tried again and again, 10+ of each incl tower cores, so i didnt try to make any in this version, i still had enough ^^

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Instead of wasting your time sleeping, it would be better you go and collect stuff, hunt enemies, bond and train with your girls, especially with grimm and ryoko since you learn to recycle all the stuff you found into magicite and how to create items without needing any ingredients. On higher levels you also get additional skills to increase magicite earnings from every source. However, i never needed them, i only use the battle- and relationship related skills since i dont know what to do with all the magicite, daily gifts for everyone is all i need it for. But if you are lazy you can always upgrade the hunting grounds to earn even more.

I dont know if the v3 broke anything, i restored my tower long before and never had any problems synthing anything, be it single or bulk (like the daily gifts). But i still have a bunch of each crystal since pervert pichi didnt take them when i made them, so i tried again and again, 10+ of each incl tower cores, so i didnt try to make any in this version, i still had enough ^^
The Magicite when I hunted was very low.. if you search you may get around 30-70 usually lower numbers. This takes forever. The shotgun seems broken I switched to it and died immediately from the creature at the sea that never killed me before. Combat is too fast you don't have time to switch weapons.. died trying to switch back from shotgun back to pistol. Really Shotgun seems to paint a 100% damage on you if you use it.. totally useless.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You have 3 locations to search and to hunt every day and 4 homs to talk, flirt, gift and train - that also gives you magnicite once your level is high enough to unlock it.
Okay, true, most enemies die too fast, guess thats why reloading takes 3 times longer than empty your mag so they have at least a 3-5% chance to land a hit. Never tried the shotgun, i prefer fast weapons and the special attacks cooldown are to long to use them twice, but they are a good start in a fight.
I honestly advice you to train more with your homs...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
v3 broke anything
I played V3 clean save never had those issues.

The Magicite when I hunted was very low.. if you search you may get around 30-70 usually lower numbers. This takes forever. The shotgun seems broken I switched to it and died immediately from the creature at the sea that never killed me before. Combat is too fast you don't have time to switch weapons.. died trying to switch back from shotgun back to pistol. Really Shotgun seems to paint a 100% damage on you if you use it.. totally useless.
second location using riffle, heal 10 hp, and gain %10 more magicite (or however it is prononced) I have been getting a steady 60 from early game. Most monsters die in one mag and those that don't, die 1 hit later. I have fond the cave the best for farming as each fight takes 1 mana. Sea takes 2 with 1 extra needed 2 initiate the battle each.

From what I have seen battles will be getting a overall soon so If it is just not working for you perhaps try next update.

Oh yeah I was also using the offensive stance. Try going back to the forest and changing your gun/stance there

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do you recycle items? It has been so long since I played this that I can't find a recycle anywhere. BTW Good Vibes does not work it's broken no magicite for any social actions only training one works.

Second what does companions do for you as you can't click on them and they don't seem to do anything that I can tell.

Wonder how his mother and sister died the flashback should of said how since it was supposedly the same day at the beach. Did they have an accident and only he survived?

Game seems to be bugged.

Ryoko to level 11 and she is level 12 for Neko Trainer (2) but this event will not trigger
Grimm to level 10 and she is level 11 for Freedom (2) but again this event will not trigger

Gallery Memory only a single event is viewable.
Gallery Pictures most are locked.

Is it the same for you all?

Right now I think using old saves is totally bugged and breaks the game so should just suggest to start all over from scratch.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
How do you recycle items? It has been so long since I played this that I can't find a recycle anywhere. BTW Good Vibes does not work it's broken no magicite for any social actions only training one works.

Second what does companions do for you as you can't click on them and they don't seem to do anything that I can tell.

Wonder how his mother and sister died the flashback should of said how since it was supposedly the same day at the beach. Did they have an accident and only he survived?

Game seems to be bugged.

Ryoko to level 11 and she is level 12 for Neko Trainer (2) but this event will not trigger
Grimm to level 10 and she is level 11 for Freedom (2) but again this event will not trigger

Gallery Memory only a single event is viewable.
Gallery Pictures most are locked.

Is it the same for you all?

Right now I think using old saves is totally bugged and breaks the game so should just suggest to start all over from scratch.
about the flash back that is definitely a spoiler may want edit that for the newbies that haven't made it that far like me XD.

The requirements for doing the events are somewhat confusing as even if you have reached the requirement there is still other events you must trigger first. Try doing other events with either them or someone else if there are no more events you can trigger with anyone and sleeping/ napping a few times changes nothing you may just have a botched save.

As for the Gallery are you talking about the literal Gallery, or the hom vixen page. Most sex events besides repeatable ones are there. As for the pictures you will most likely need a fresh start as they are unlocked throughout the game, and anything added that unlocked before your save but was added after will be locked still.

v3.0.1
Heavy Optimization of features.
QOL improvements (10+)
90 new events.
400+ renders.
Updated gallery and gameplay mechanics.
Prologue Events Completed.
gallery was recently updated, but also with the other changes a new save would still probably be the best bet. The other side of the gallery just cost magicite to unlock so you probably just unlock it whenever you can afford it after you have unlocked that part of the gallery. Early game you cant use it.

Hope that helps.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
One crafts using materials the other only uses magic. To make it short, it keeps the inventory clean to just recycle everything and craft with magic...dont works with lunar pills (except you cheat, edit the save or grind 99999 magic).

There i cant help, never needed potions at all except to gift my sweet mouths ^^ Train more and progress the story until you unlock squad management, then take grimm with you for healing.

Farming? Just make it a daily routine to talk and bond with the girls before leaving the tower. I honestly see more problems in expanding the limit so you dont need to fuck every day just to make space for more affection o_O
And of cause pichi is annoying since there is no way to use the gathered affection at all...it may be for the better (i dont want to see gay scenes) but its still useless.
How do you recycle?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't trust this developer at all.. He just came up with this bullshit excuse for dropping this game! So he basically screwing all his 46 patreon that have been paying him money all this time. He is dropping Hom Factory like so many other bad devs.

So many paying $7/month for over 2 years and dropped. It's devs like this that cause many not to get funded because they just screw the Patrons that supported him/her. If this excuse was legitimate than he would also drop his other games Heavenly Peaks and Murim Saga.

Now let's add insult to that because a few did not support his decisions here and so he basically said nearly everyone on these forums are basically asses here.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes