H4d3sJx

Sep 14, 2020
It's not a bug persay, but intended behavior by those who make mobile phones.
When a file is larger than 2 GB you need to use joiplay to run the file.

Also, if you're using a version other than something I created (like modded or what not) I won't be able to help (I have no clue what changes were implemented, and therefore no ability to sort the problem).
Oh no, I'm trying to install your version since it's your original game. But I get an error when trying to install the file, should I use Joi to open it?

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Oh no, I'm trying to install your version since it's your original game. But I get an error when trying to install the file, should I use Joi to open it?
Android phones have a built in security feature that will not allow you to run files larger than 2gb.
TL DR : If you're using android to play, you need to download JoiPlay, configure it and use it to run the file -otherwise it won't work.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Couple of things.
The inventory needs a stack function for sure. Sorting function does not work. I have 8-9 pages of inventory,and looking for an item is a pita. A few hints on crafting would be nice. I can make 16 different things,but it is a huge pain to go through pages after pages looking for materials. I also have a problem of things monsters drop not appearing in my inventory at all(for me it is anything dropped in the forest area).

A heads up on the lock for monsters(just below the two buttons to upgrade them). I wasted soooooo much buying levels for gathering and monsters both. When you buy upgrades YOU must re-lock otherwise when you leave everything in that location is set back to zero. Why? What purpose does that serve? As far as I can tell it is the most pointless mechanic in the game.

It would be nice to find advanced crafting in game,rather than trial and error. Searching Ruins(that we only saw once so far for example...the beach). Or something similar.

It is a slow burn game with some grind to be sure. Overall it is fun and I enjoy the story quite a bit.

Oct 10, 2019
Excuse me but the game does not have a sharing or NTR tag so when in the kinks menu it says multiples I assumed it meant multiple girls with MC but one of the icons for the multiple scenes has Ziphir in it so I got worried, if sharing is in the game the tag has to be added even if it is beihind a toggle, it also would be better to have different toggles for MMF stuff and FFM stuff, up untill now I liked the game but these things need to be clarified, I hate sharing, the girls exlusivity is necessary for me, the scene with Pichi at the start is already suspect but could be explained by Pichi being a girl or genderless, he does look like a doll after all, but if others appear as only skippable I will have to drop the game.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Excuse me but the game does not have a sharing or NTR tag so when in the kinks menu it says multiples I assumed it meant multiple girls with MC but one of the icons for the multiple scenes has Ziphir in it so I got worried, if sharing is in the game the tag has to be added even if it is beihind a toggle, it also would be better to have different toggles for MMF stuff and FFM stuff, up untill now I liked the game but these things need to be clarified, I hate sharing, the girls exlusivity is necessary for me, the scene with Pichi at the start is already suspect but could be explained by Pichi being a girl or genderless, he does look like a doll after all, but if others appear as only skippable I will have to drop the game.
You sure you posted in the right game thread? There was only you a single male and you will create new homonculous girls so not sure how NTR could be involved.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Couple of things.
The inventory needs a stack function for sure. Sorting function does not work. I have 8-9 pages of inventory,and looking for an item is a pita. A few hints on crafting would be nice. I can make 16 different things,but it is a huge pain to go through pages after pages looking for materials. I also have a problem of things monsters drop not appearing in my inventory at all(for me it is anything dropped in the forest area).

A heads up on the lock for monsters(just below the two buttons to upgrade them). I wasted soooooo much buying levels for gathering and monsters both. When you buy upgrades YOU must re-lock otherwise when you leave everything in that location is set back to zero. Why? What purpose does that serve? As far as I can tell it is the most pointless mechanic in the game.

It would be nice to find advanced crafting in game,rather than trial and error. Searching Ruins(that we only saw once so far for example...the beach). Or something similar.

It is a slow burn game with some grind to be sure. Overall it is fun and I enjoy the story quite a bit.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll answer your questions here.

First, inventory can be managed (as in, you can throw away bunches of items) by using the Mass Toss button on the far left of the inventory screen. Click it once to activate it, select the items you wish to remove then click the new button to remove them. Be aware, python treats exact duplicates of items as "the same" by storing them in the same memory space. That means if you have 2 items that match (right down to the traits), they will both be deleted together. I just ran across a way to fix this (literally 5 mins ago) but for now that's how it works due to language quirk.

Sorting is no longer all that important (it once sorted by value, which scaled with quality) because I am removing quality from the game entirely - more on that below. At some point I may revisit that (grouping items together) but because all items have the potential to have multiple traits , true stacking is impossible (or at the least, complicated). In traditional games you can just give each item a set number of uses and be done but that doesn't apply here as the materials can all have varied traits.

Furthermore, in the coming updates item traits play a bigger role (f ex. optional quests where specific traits are requested, for example). Also, since I'm revamping some aspects of items, quality will be removed altogther and more traits / recipes will be added. I'll also probably take your advice and add the ability to learn or acquire new recipes from exploration as well. Initially quality existed as a means to "scale" the effects of a trait. F ex: a trait that recovers health would have been more beneficial if you used high quality items to craft that item. I'll be removing this in favor of traits that simply do the thing, and you can then craft them onto items as you wish with another mechanic that hasn't been added yet - trait stripping.

Trait stripping allows you to take a trait and store it at the cost of a material. You can then overwrite a single craft with those stored traits to create the item you actually want.

So, for example if you want a potion that restores health, you can add (example traits) "100 HP recovery"+"25% HP Recovery". The potion would then restore 25% of your health + 100 HP. In summary, I'm aware the items seem strange at this point, but you also can't do everything intended at this point either.

The monster lock is implemented poorly, I'll admit, but the intended goal was customization for exploration. I think I will make all changes semi-permanent and require a cost to reset. This matters little now, but in the future it will matter more. Most likely when I was testing it, I simply forgot about setting it up in the correct way.

Also in the future, exploration mechanics will change. Each zone is intended to be 1-3 areas with a boss at the end. You "explore" a zone by entering an area and collecting or fighting x amount of times. Once you do that, you gain access to the next area. Once you reach the end of the zone and defeat the boss, you get a rare alchemy material or some other reward. Obviously the enemies and such aren't configured for much of that to be relevant as of now, but that's the direction things are headed.

All in all, most of your concerns boil down to "project challenges". Like many projects, development progress is often determined by funding / team building. As a result this makes scaling up an act of sacrifice in the best of times. Without getting off track, I prioritized completing the prologue then opening up those gameplay elements as opposed to saving money for months then asking players to wait even longer to get the "true" vision out.

TL DR : Thanks for pointing out some areas that need improvement, and ideally within the next few months the game will be one step closer to what I originally intended.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
If you and your best friend both slept with a girl willingly / knowingly at the same time, does that make it NTR?
I think for the purposes of this conversation, you'd probably say it does. Still, the textbook definition doesn't fit. Because sharing a girl with a friend isn't NTR. Sharing a girl with a friend is sharing a girl with a friend.

I've had this debate hundreds of times and I honestly won't participate in it anymore. Words have meaning, they don't arbitrarily change to fit one's narratives. I certainly understand your feelings, but you need to understand my reasoning as to why I have absolutely no intention of accepting a NTR tag.

If you don't want to play games where women have sexual partners other than the main character, then by all means don't. In fact, I'll add a "different dick" warning image with the option to skip that scene entirely - but that's not what "NTR" means.

NTR is when your significant other (not one sided like, someone who's agreed to be in a consensual relationship with you) participates in willing or unwilling infidelity with another person. Usually, you'd find out in a humiliating way. It doesn't fit the event you've mentioned.

In other words, this is more about how you feel vs what actually happened - as an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, we all have tastes. I'd never really deign to say yours are better than mine or vice versa - but it is important to label things properly so that people searching for those tastes can find them.

Oct 10, 2019
If you and your best friend both slept with a girl willingly / knowingly at the same time, does that make it NTR?
I think for the purposes of this conversation, you'd probably say it does. Still, the textbook definition doesn't fit. Because sharing a girl with a friend isn't NTR. Sharing a girl with a friend is sharing a girl with a friend.

I've had this debate hundreds of times and I honestly won't participate in it anymore. Words have meaning, they don't arbitrarily change to fit one's narratives. I certainly understand your feelings, but you need to understand my reasoning as to why I have absolutely no intention of accepting a NTR tag.

If you don't want to play games where women have sexual partners other than the main character, then by all means don't. In fact, I'll add a "different dick" warning image with the option to skip that scene entirely - but that's not what "NTR" means.

NTR is when your significant other (not one sided like, someone who's agreed to be in a consensual relationship with you) participates in willing or unwilling infidelity with another person. Usually, you'd find out in a humiliating way. It doesn't fit the event you've mentioned.

In other words, this is more about how you feel vs what actually happened - as an example:

Once again, we all have tastes. I'd never really deign to say yours are better than mine or vice versa - but it is important to label things properly so that people searching for those tastes can find them.
First of all I will reiterate that I have not seen the scene in question, only the icon for it, as for the question in the spoiler I have not seen that scene either and am absolutely not OK with it,

now on to the rest of the problem, NTR and sharing are two different things, I am aware of that, I hate both but still recognize that they are not the same, that is not the problem, you however seem to be unaware that sharing does have a tag, I am not debating if the scene is NTR or sharing, that is for the dev to decide, I am complaining about an unclear definition of a fetish and the lack of a tag, multiples is not a fetish, threesome is a fetish or orgy, both of which have a tag as well, the toggle is not specific enough, it should specify if the multiples are male or female, and if the game has both there should be two toggles one for each, I am disgusted by the precence of multiple dicks in general, I do aggree that things should be labeled properly, it is exactly what I try to find on all the threads I visit, sharing has a tag so why not use it, the dialogue with Ryoko about fetishes is very on point so I am surprised that this problem even appened, you should understand that to some peaple there is a difference between having sex with multiple girls and having sex with multiple guys, to me sharing is not an option, either the girls are only mine or they are not, and if they are not then I do not want to even interact with them, tastes are very personal and mine are quite restrictive, I know, but the point is that the game offers the possibility to filter out the fetishes you do not like but that is useless if the toggles are not labeled properly.

In conclusion I will apologise for the wall of text and the misunderstanding, I do not know what part of my message made you think I had not only seen the scene but also that I was OK with the previous one, I am not, maybe naming NTR was not the best choice of words, but if looking at the gallery I see another man then it either is NTR or sharing and this game is missing one of the two tags, considering your description of the only two scenes beihind that toggle I would propose to change the name of it from multiples, which is too vague, to sharing or MMF threesome, either way the game is missing a tag, good luck in your endeavours.

Edit: adding an option to skip the scene is meaningless if it still appens and you just do not see it.

Edit2: the sharing tag does not exist alone on this site, usually peaple put the swinging tag instead, I know they are not exactly the same but other games do that, also even if there is not a proper tag you can always put it under the genre section in the OP, it is there for a reason, you can put tags missing from the sistem there toghether with specifications on what is avoidable.

Edit3: now the toggles do not work for me, I turned hose off and the scene keeps appening anyway, I will have to stop playing because now I am worried that the sharig scene will also trigger even if the toggle is off, with the hose it is not that big of a deal but the sharing is.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
First of all I will reiterate that I have not seen the scene in question, only the icon for it, as for the question in the spoiler I have not seen that scene either and am absolutely not OK with it,

now on to the rest of the problem, NTR and sharing are two different things, I am aware of that, I hate both but still recognize that they are not the same, that is not the problem, you however seem to be unaware that sharing does have a tag, I am not debating if the scene is NTR or sharing, that is for the dev to decide, I am complaining about an unclear definition of a fetish and the lack of a tag, multiples is not a fetish, threesome is a fetish or orgy, both of which have a tag as well, the toggle is not specific enough, it should specify if the multiples are male or female, and if the game has both there should be two toggles one for each, I am disgusted by the precence of multiple dicks in general, I do aggree that things should be labeled properly, it is exactly what I try to find on all the threads I visit, sharing has a tag so why not use it, the dialogue with Ryoko about fetishes is very on point so I am surprised that this problem even appened, you should understand that to some peaple there is a difference between having sex with multiple girls and having sex with multiple guys, to me sharing is not an option, either the girls are only mine or they are not, and if they are not then I do not want to even interact with them, tastes are very personal and mine are quite restrictive, I know, but the point is that the game offers the possibility to filter out the fetishes you do not like but that is useless if the toggles are not labeled properly.

In conclusion I will apologise for the wall of text and the misunderstanding, I do not know what part of my message made you think I had not only seen the scene but also that I was OK with the previous one, I am not, maybe naming NTR was not the best choice of words, but if looking at the gallery I see another man then it either is NTR or sharing and this game is missing one of the two tags, considering your description of the only two scenes beihind that toggle I would propose to change the name of it from multiples, which is too vague, to sharing or MMF threesome, either way the game is missing a tag, good luck in your endeavours.

Edit: adding an option to skip the scene is meaningless if it still appens and you just do not see it.

Edit2: the sharing tag does not exist alone on this site, usually peaple put the swinging tag instead, I know they are not exactly the same but other games do that, also even if there is not a proper tag you can always put it under the genre section in the OP, it is there for a reason, you can put tags missing from the sistem there toghether with specifications on what is avoidable.

Edit3: now the toggles do not work for me, I turned hose off and the scene keeps appening anyway, I will have to stop playing because now I am worried that the sharig scene will also trigger even if the toggle is off, with the hose it is not that big of a deal but the sharing is.

For that just call it harem because it's one guy many girls and you don't need sharing in the tag at all. So from your description you never play Harem and harem can't be just the opposite also one girl and many guys just not that popular thankfully.. typically called Reverse Harem. When someone has one guy and more than one girl I don't need the tag to see there will be sharing of partners because it's already implied. And no swinging TAG does not fit as swingers are couples that share others partners there is ONLY one guy here.

Oct 10, 2019
For that just call it harem because it's one guy many girls and you don't need sharing in the tag at all. So from your description you never play Harem and harem can't be just the opposite also one girl and many guys just not that popular thankfully.. typically called Reverse Harem. When someone has one guy and more than one girl I don't need the tag to see there will be sharing of partners because it's already implied. And no swinging TAG does not fit as swingers are couples that share others partners there is ONLY one guy here.
There are other guys, also as I clarified the sharing tag does not exist but the swinging tag is often used in place of it, at least here, I know what harems are, sadly even harems are not safe from sharing and NTR as peaple keep putting it there anyway, your comment is a bit hard to understand but still thanks for making me notice that this game does not have the harem tag, if the intention of the game is not to have the girls be exclusive to MC then it probably is not for me, I started playing this game a long time ago and back then I belived the harem tag would be added later.

P.S. reverse harems are actually somewhat popular, they are called Otome games, with one girl surrounded by guys, they tend to be more romance oriented than sex oriented and usually the girl choses one guy in the end, but I am sure that there are some where it is kept vague, I have never played one but I see them constantly since there was a period when they started flooding the switch shop.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play this game and must say that I'm confused on what I'm supposed to be doing. Also, when it comes to creating things, there should be a way to click on what you need and a description on where to find it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.1
Size 369 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: H4d3sJx and Thy4nd

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yihman's Burner Account
Hmm...maybe you should advice to start a new game in the OP...
I had lvl 16 with ryoko and a quest that should trigger above lvl 11, i even tried to lower her level in the savegame (there i found the lvl 15 max...dunno how i made lvl 16). However, i wanted to complete the side- and charaquests before finishing the prologue, so i started a new game...you changed lots of stuff in the beginning ^^

Erm, on the other hand now i have a ryoko quest that should trigger when i reach lvl 2...i'm lvl 20...i also should talk to grimm at lvl 10. Pichi even has 2 open quests, bond 6 (he is 15) and advance main story (prologue complete)...so either those quests were done and just stay there or they didnt trigger.

However, i need a spoiler...grimms last scene looked way too colorful...will my sweet albino come back unchanged?
___
And for this ntr or sharing discussion above...to share you need to agree to share...while i dont say anything about the girls (for example bi courious ryoko scene) the one were pichi offered to feed fira still pisses me off because you cant say no.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What the hell I can't figure anything out in 3.0.1 since last time I played was 1.5.. How do you use heal potion in battle now as I see no way to access inventory. anymore Second thing grind appears to be getting awful as if you have a sex scene with a girl as you need to have it 5 times to progress you have to start farming affection all over again. Really who made that decision it's stupid to lose affection you should continue to gain until you can do the next event.

Story: 4/5
Music: 3/5
Art: 3/5

Game Play is going downhill as the UI sucks.

Crafting: Pain in the ass because you have to keep searching damn inventory to put a component in to craft
Combat: Sucks I really want a true turn based combat and not this crap auto combat which is made worse that you have to keep changing stances
Affection System: you have to grind 5 sex actions to level up sex but every time you do a sex action you lose affection and have to grind them all over again (absolutely stupid)

Dev you need to rethink combat and making crafting easier look at the reviews here and the amount of Patreon.. There is parts of this game failing miserably and that is the fun factor.. micro managing the items to craft something and can't just press repeat (BORING).

This game could really be a fun game with some changes.
1. Stop decreasing affection just keep increasing like any other game
2. Change combat system it's a total failure. It has no fun factor so I cringe when I see a damn monster
3. Crafting (dump the stupid quality, make it easier that if you have the items in inventory you can craft it stop with the damn micro management system)
4. Focus more on the story and less on the awful micro management crafting system

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
One crafts using materials the other only uses magic. To make it short, it keeps the inventory clean to just recycle everything and craft with magic...dont works with lunar pills (except you cheat, edit the save or grind 99999 magic).

There i cant help, never needed potions at all except to gift my sweet mouths ^^ Train more and progress the story until you unlock squad management, then take grimm with you for healing.

Farming? Just make it a daily routine to talk and bond with the girls before leaving the tower. I honestly see more problems in expanding the limit so you dont need to fuck every day just to make space for more affection o_O
And of cause pichi is annoying since there is no way to use the gathered affection at all...it may be for the better (i dont want to see gay scenes) but its still useless.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
One crafts using materials the other only uses magic. To make it short, it keeps the inventory clean to just recycle everything and craft with magic...dont works with lunar pills (except you cheat, edit the save or grind 99999 magic).

There i cant help, never needed potions at all except to gift my sweet mouths ^^ Train more and progress the story until you unlock squad management, then take grimm with you for healing.

Farming? Just make it a daily routine to talk and bond with the girls before leaving the tower. I honestly see more problems in expanding the limit so you dont need to fuck every day just to make space for more affection o_O
And of cause pichi is annoying since there is no way to use the gathered affection at all...it may be for the better (i dont want to see gay scenes) but its still useless.
Yeah too much micro management in this game as well as grind factor.. repetitive 5 times of same sex scenes to go up a level in sex but if that was bad enough you have to re-grind affection as you lose them doing a single sex scene. The combat system is absolutely awful and boring might of just well made it all auto as it's awful and not fun at all. The pro is a good story the cons outweigh the single pro that I can't handle it anymore.. game play is not improving but has gotten worse from the 1.5 I played last time.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Pfftt, play stellaris with 400+ systems and you can talk about micromanagement...
Dunno if you noticed, but this is not some common fapsimulator, sex scenes are bonus, not the focus.
The affection thing is just badly named, call it horniness and it makes perfect sense to drop after sex.
Well, the combat mode may be boring and the new bonus powers have too much cooldown to be more than the first strike, but overall its almost useless since you barely need it in the beginning (slime materials and meat for gifts, mystery for the core). The new system lets you choose to search (yellow) or fight (purple) for materials. If you focus on learning alchemy you only need to collect crystals and ore for the barrier before learning to just use magic and dupe items and hen you dont need specific materials anymore, only recycle the found scraps. The only needed battles are the melon core monster and the minion. Everything else can be handled with pure alchemy and training levels you fast enough, especially since you talk and bond with the girls on the way. Nothing in this game, or lets say in the prologue has a time limit and once you reached the caps (lvl 20 + 15 mag/alch/fit lvl) you cant benefit from fighting anymore, but training also increases bond levels and horniness, so focus there and avoid useless fights + wait with gifts until you can make them without materials. Except for the fact the battle system is almost useless, there is one thing that really annoys me: It takes much more time to reload than to empty your weapon, being magical it should speed up and make more damage with every level up.
However, to sum your complains up, did you upgrade your tower and your skills? Did you activate your booster spells? You can speed up a few things with and improve gains, however, this is a game with adult content, not some fap material with story content. So dont expect to get everything right away, that will never happen here.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.1-fix
Size 369 MiB
I fixed the vpgrid problem that somebody reported.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
I updated to fix the vpgrid problem that folks reported. Sorry about that!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes