Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The last image isn't very pleasant to me, I hope she isn't a LI.
I dont think so...there is a scene near the beginning after loading a .25 endsave (so no big spoiler). Her only "name" is minion and she is tasked to spy on your grounds...but right now i dont know anything about her killer, maybe she is a LI ^^

Reactions: BlasKyau

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Why is there no RPG tag? This game has RPG elements to it and had I known that, I probably wouldn't have tried it. I actively dislike RPG and all it's elements. Too grindy and boring for my liking. Despite the cute girls, I'm not playing this game

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, i ran into some problems with my old savegame...for one i lost my hard grinded inventory completely and maybe i overcheated a few stats a bit in the past...anyway, i started over and checked the new old content too.

The intro had already one bugging point...the "eventually"...the games name is hom factory, so it must be absolutely sure you will create homs ;)

I hope i didnt missed anything already since i forgot to tun on my kinks before hunting the lost hom...maybe it would be wise to include a hint to them in one of your torturials or just ask in the beginning (i dont think many people change their likes and dislikes in the middle of a game, so it dont really needs an own menu)

The materials in the synthesis menu need some sorting and either a scroll function or separate pages for item groups (animals, plants, minerals, elements...) or an auto fill slots button. It sucks to get rid of stuff just to find the stuff you need right now (just hunted a few days in the forest and now i need the crystals stuff)...hmm, some mass recycling would be nice too...so much slime stuff...erm, is it just my fantasy or was there a mass construction option in the old versions? Dont remember making the barrier crystals one by one...would be nice to get it back.
The tower core and the anti magi have the same pic...i almost recycled it O_O

Erm...i hope firas "you dont have the right equipment for the job" means pichi is a hardcore tomboy and like the other homs female...otherwise i will be very pissed about this alternate solution...and you would need the evil NTR tag :(

The question counter in ziphyrs "dreamworld" is a little to aggressive...after loading an older savegame it goes straight from "you can ask me 3 questions" to respect or press what both is the same in the end.

Hmm...i'll stop now...lyra reached her end of bonding content at lvl 15 and all the others are 20+ already...better i'll continue that later, feels like leaving her behind ^^

Okay, enough of the hopefully constructive critique. There was no bug left, you managed to hunt them all down. The new content is great and the story begins to go deeper. I really enjoyed the update.
Btw, please dont change grimm, just saying in case you are considering giving her more colors as the link grows...dont, she is perfect and my favorite ;)

Reactions: jammen690

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.1-fix
Size 369 MiB
I fixed the vpgrid problem that somebody reported.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Looks like the inventory on this one also doesn't have pages, well since this inventory system is similar to Heavenly Peaks Cultivation I'll fix it too.

This is mostly if you get more than 35 items as you can't access the next page. The inventory also adds a sort feature that goes by name then quality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Make it and talk to pichi.
Since its an alchemical act you may need to train a bit before, dont remember if there are minimum required stats, i could do it right after restoring the barrier

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Exploring.
Slime, herbs, flowers, ... in the forest
Ore, crystal, meat, ... in the cave
Sand, water, wood, ... at the beach
...pretty self explaining, just think "where would that be" and go there ^^
If you train enough with grimm and your kitty you can also unlock an ability to make all this stuff yourself, but until then just go out and gather stuff...oh, and dont threw away anything outside the tower, in the tower it melts down to your basic alchemy pool, outside its just gone.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do you search in forest it says I have 3 searches remaining.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You dont need one. You have your quest, get the reciepes and can do every interaction scene with every girl once per day, except for quest- and event triggers, they play for free and let you interact once again. This game is pretty straight forward, you mostly choose what you like or dont like, for the rest just go with the flow and dont forget to train with the girls, especially alchemy.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
hf_long_img.png
Hello, developer of Hom Factory here.I honestly have not looked at this particular thread much except to note some things which need to be fixed.With the coming release, almost every problem or issue with the game has been fixed or addressed.

Here are a few of the coming changes:
screenshot0091.png
screenshot0096.png
New visuals and many of the aspects of the game have been touched up or revamped.
screenshot0072.png

New characters (+2), and about 80 events on the way.
screenshot0082.png
Improved battle mechanics and balancing. You can now bring companions along with you to help you fight, wound your enemies to deal more damage and contend with monster abilities and techniques and more.
screenshot0066.png
screenshot0077.png

Information is displayed in a better way, for example you are alerted when you obtain new gallery images to check out and post battle and training screens offer insight into what has changed with your character.

This is just a few of the near 140 changes and fixes version 2.5 will offer upon release.

Reactions: heyarnold

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 2109755
Hello, developer of Hom Factory here.I honestly have not looked at this particular thread much except to note some things which need to be fixed.With the coming release, almost every problem or issue with the game has been fixed or addressed.

Here are a few of the coming changes:
View attachment 2109756
View attachment 2109757
New visuals and many of the aspects of the game have been touched up or revamped.
View attachment 2109760

New characters (+2), and about 80 events on the way.
View attachment 2109762
Improved battle mechanics and balancing. You can now bring companions along with you to help you fight, wound your enemies to deal more damage and contend with monster abilities and techniques and more.
View attachment 2109766
View attachment 2109767

Information is displayed in a better way, for example you are alerted when you obtain new gallery images to check out and post battle and training screens offer insight into what has changed with your character.

This is just a few of the near 140 changes and fixes version 2.5 will offer upon release.
This thread has been getting no love even the public 1.5 never got posted here.. Please update here also thanks.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Erm...i hope firas "you dont have the right equipment for the job" means pichi is a hardcore tomboy and like the other homs female...otherwise i will be very pissed about this alternate solution...and you would need the evil NTR tag :(
Just played this scene, but uhhh... pretty sure NTR isn't gender specific... Although it seemed it was getting mana and not something actually sexual... sooo dunno.

What is concerning is that it wouldn't have mattered if they did have the right equipment... i.e. if they could have done some other dude... they would have. (since well until they saw Pichi naked they had assumed they were a dude and were going to do it :| )

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This thread has been getting no love even the public 1.5 never got posted here.. Please update here also thanks.
Seems like 2 things:

1. dev controls the thread.

2. Seems no one is leaking the patreon version so it doesn't get updated by an uploader, so purely in the devs hands.

edit: checked out the public 2.0 version, it is basically the same content wise as this one going off the gallery. Just that the UI and stuff has more polish.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes