kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So, I got stuck in the forest too, when you need to go and find the crystal girl when she disappears. So I got to the first, I can't click neither of the green balls, go back to the town or go deeper into the forest. Any fix on that ?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
0.22 is out, so I might change my review if it fixes the soft lock.

EDIT : 0.22 fixes the soft lock in Lull Forest for anyone wondering, although the area is still quite buggy in the new release, but I was able to progress, so I'm changing my rating.
FINAL EDIT : Nvm, soft locked again in another spot... :(

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmh,the game skips the first task each time i start the game... ,then skim directly after telling me to trin and not go out to having grimm back before I get told she went to see for other places... ,fira is with pichi also in the room at the beginning walking... and I can ''skp'' to task 2 or 3 of the prologue but not the first... something is...wrong ,I hope someone can enlighten me

Reactions: Minos187113

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm...i honestly dont know if i have reached the end of content or something dont works.
I trained, talked and bonded with all since a few hours now (lvl 30), i crafted 10 barrier crystals and cant give them the doll...i also crafted the heart of the tower, the doll takes it when talking to him but nothing else happens...i even crafted a second one, same result. All i can do is talking, training, bonding, searching, crafting and shooting the little devil girl everywhere...is there anything else?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I had to start over the save crashes left and right. Been nice if the change log said to not use the old save.

BTW make us have to search for the gun and tome.. like search drawers, wardrobe, bed, etc.

Last edited:

KazzKazz

Dec 16, 2018
Game seems like it has alot of promise. Very rough at the moment but there are the bones of something quite fun here.

I myself am having some trouble with some sequence breaking bugs. So I'm going to come back to this, watch for updates.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Is it supposed to just end after Grimm gets back? I haven't even crafted of the crystals or anything. I just trained, bonded and got one scene then Grimm came back and the game ended.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Major Bugs:
1. First visit to forest if Lyra appears the go home disappears and unable to exit forest. (soft lock)
2. As I could not collect 300 magitite in single day and had to rest scene with breaking crystal (never appeared)
3. Skip is broken.. screen flashes and goes crazy

At this stage game is unplayable as the entire damn story is being skipped. No story no game.. simple as that. Please fix this broken update. I want to see the entire scene.. crystal cracked open... she runs away.. the full story not this broken jumping around story. Your first release was 100x better as the story was not broken.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1 + 2: Dont load old saves, start a new game and it works.
3: Renpy problem, dont blame the game dev for it. User solution: Dont skip. Currently the game is not big enough to need skip...until then renpy will fix there bugs.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1 + 2: Dont load old saves, start a new game and it works.
3: Renpy problem, dont blame the game dev for it. User solution: Dont skip. Currently the game is not big enough to need skip...until then renpy will fix there bugs.
I tried a new game with no skip. The problem is that even if you go immediately downstairs before going to the forest the crystal core is out of the crystal looking at the books. So the event order is broken.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange. After loading old saves the crystal was still gone and i couldnt do anything to progress the story, but after starting a new game everything worked without any problems.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.22.2 APK
Android games updated daily -

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where the hell is a quest tracker? First release it was easy to fix the damn crystal.. this new release has her automatically out of the damn crystal and nothing happens for anything but Pichi says you need to fix the barrier? How the hell suppose to do that there is nothing in the game I can find about fixing the barrier.

The first release was TONS better this broken mess release.

Last edited:
Reactions: KazzKazz
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes