salamone

Jun 13, 2018
Just played a little and I already cringed at the overused anime cliche, the one where the mc enter a room while a girl is changing.

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Umm... not to be that person, but...from the uploaded pictures, I can very clearly see Danua, Anila, and Narmaya from Granblue Fantasy, as well as possibly Forte. I don't recognize the others, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're lifted from other copyright anime sources.

Not a good first impression, honestly.

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android W.i.p APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0.5 APK

Reactions: BaasB

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Gettin' stuck twice, once after the 1st collect on the Lull Forest and once just before, the one after because all characters are gone and the arrows lead to nowhere and the 2nd time before because nothing happen when i click on the map.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So what is the filler artwork stolen from right now? They look like Koikatsu girls and if so than he is probably just using base girls like so many others do. Besides that these are the ONLY type monster girls I like human with a bit of monster characteristics like a tail or ears.. I don't care for the other ones that you call Furries.. no interest in furries.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Public Service Announcement: The content from the first version was changed, I'd suggest playing it again. It really improved with the seemingly small things done.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so... crystal is gone, there isn't anyone to talk to, it says I fall through the floor and that's it. every area is empty, no way to progress.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is SEVERELY buggy.. So I hit map to go to Lull Forest.. now it won't let me go farther says no time for that right now I should head deeper in the forest.. I am trying to and I'm stuck.

Reactions: stewscotia

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what to do...i got the slime thing and some ressources, then i go back to the tower and noone is there. i leave the tower and cant go to the houses, i also cant go back to the forest...all i can do is circling in the empty tower.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
So stolen artwork. Got it.
Isn't this a first release? Couldn't he, I don't know, created a background doodle that says "Background goes here" instead of stealing artwork and then drawing it yourself in the future? How hard is that?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...always this stupid complaining on a site with tons of shared assets, identical charas or backgrounds...its one thing if a artist complains, because he/she has the right to do it, but if simple snobs spam the topics its just annoying trolling and should be deleted. Maybe some of them should think about the simple fact most devs start without the money to hire an artist, not everyone can be an artist and text only games get mostly no support...
Cry if you want, but do it offline and stop spamming every time any dev uses a pic, asset, sound you have seen somewhere else...especially if you dont know anything, some artists share/provide their stuff to multiple devs...to call it stolen it must be copyrighted and i dont see any copyrights here...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0.18 APK

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes