• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What does the "Custom Fix" do?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DISREGARD/SKIP THIS COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It basically fixes some crashes caused by missing audio/image files! So yeah, better download that one until a real fix comes by the Devs. And no, do not download both! However, I think it won't fix the lag (The game has some annoying lag spikes during the main map exploration and saving later on due to how many ASSETS are crammed into this game! I don't know how to avoid those!)
BaasB Why didn't you simply upload the bad files instead of the whole game?! Please think of people like me who download at 400KB/s as max download speed.

Edit: You might want to disregard everything I said in this comment in peculiar............... If you want the answer to the Custom Fix question, ask BaasB, not me!

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
It basically fixes some crashes caused by missing audio/image files! So yeah, better download that one until a real fix comes by the Devs. And no, do not download both!
BaasB Why didn't you simply upload the bad files instead of the whole game?! Please think of people like me who download at 400KB/s as max download speed.
too many things changed.....

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It basically fixes some crashes caused by missing audio/image files! So yeah, better download that one until a real fix comes by the Devs. And no, do not download both! However, I think it won't fix the lag (The game has some annoying lag spikes during the main map exploration and saving later on due to how many ASSETS are crammed into this game! I don't know how to avoid those!)
Information like this should be in the first post so people know what the downloads are.

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
Ah don't worry, only the Futa Trans Protag fucks here! Nobody fucks her OR fucks with her! As I said, she's Female Rance! Does ANYONE fuck with Rance or fuck him? NO!
IIRC theres a part where Rance doing double penetration on Copandon with some futa girl. Also female Rance about to get raped by Suzaku I think.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
IIRC theres a part where Rance doing double penetration on Copandon with some futa girl. Also female Rance about to get raped by Suzaku I think.
Well I'm not a Rance connoisseur... I only played 3/4 games out of the myriad of games he has. (Sengoku, Magnum and IX) (And I only finished IX correctly, I kinda didn't finish the other two)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Isn't this the sequel they translated the sequel first
Oh you gotta be shitting me Otaku Plan!
You're correct! However, is it a Direct Sequel or a Sidestory?! If this game is a sidestory of the previous one, it's fine! But if it is a sequel?! Goddammit why do PUBLISHERS translate SEQUELS BEFORE PREQUELS? I don't UNDERSTAND!
First KING EXIT -> Demons Roots and now this?! (On a side note, King Exit's translation was garbage so it doesn't count)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Female rance? Sounds like a game for me ^^
While the bad tags could be meant for the futa protagonist it still has a standalone futa tag so i need to ask if dicks are avoidable for the female protagonist.
I'm afraid the Futa protagonist is kinda the main protagonist & if I'm not very blind/stupid there isn't really a way around sex scenes involving her since she seems to be the 1 collecting and having fun with the other girls.

Edit: But I ofc haven't played through the entire game by any means. Just knowing that you severely dislike (what seems to be) unavoidable lewdsies involving dicks, no matter who they're attached to, has me worried you wouldn't enjoy the game too much.

• Sad
Reactions: Virulenz

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game download size 2.2Gigs. okay no problem.

Custom fix download size: 2.1Gigs :unsure:

man you're cruel baasb making the folks basically download the game twice. Why didn't you just include the patch in the game files and make one image? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

LokiAsengott

Apr 18, 2022
So is it male protag or female protag? Looks fixed now. ;):coffee:
Also, how's the TL quality? :whistle::coffee:
Well the translation is....ok the NPCs ( the not important ones) degenerate to some kind of Neandertals and Just say VERY short sentences....or words but that could be intended since they are just filler NPCs. Everythin else is more then good.

Sadly i ran in some crashes in the game but found out it had somthing to do with autobattle so i just ignore that option

Reactions: ななにに

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well the translation is....ok the NPCs ( the not important ones) degenerate to some kind of Neandertals and Just say VERY short sentences....or words but that could be intended since they are just filler NPCs. Everythin else is more then good.

Sadly i ran in some crashes in the game but found out it had somthing to do with autobattle so i just ignore that option
Yes that is true: Do not use the Auto Battle function! As long as you stay away from it, you'll be fine! Kinda forgot about that issue... sorry can't remember every single little detail.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Game download size 2.2Gigs. okay no problem.

Custom fix download size: 2.1Gigs :unsure:

man you're cruel baasb making the folks basically download the game twice. Why didn't you just include the patch in the game files and make one image? :ROFLMAO:
He answered that to me: Too many changes happened...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
He answered that to me: Too many changes happened...
I meant why didn't he just pre-apply the patch. if the patch is that big, just preapply it. doesn't bother me either way. I have fast D/L speeds. Just curiousity more then anything.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I fix the problems for my self, i just copied the error, i encounterd and fix it with the Japanese version.
During the first sex scene with Ryuna on playing the custom fix version I get an error that some audio file can't be loaded.

I meant why didn't he just pre-apply the patch. if the patch is that big, just preapply it. doesn't bother me either way. I have fast D/L speeds. Just curiousity more then anything.
He did. You can just download and play the custom fix version without downloading the regular version of the game.

Reactions: Nessiah

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
During the first sex scene with Ryuna on playing the custom fix version I get an error that some audio file can't be loaded.

He did. You can just download and play the custom fix version without downloading the regular version of the game.
HAH. thought it was a patch since we usually put those below the game. that makes a hell of a lot more sense. blinded by uploader habits I guess lol.

Reactions: Nessiah

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
When I saw the OP, I saw that image and it immediately rang a bell in my mind. "Isn't this that game where dlsite mentions 120Hrs of grind" ... and behold ... yes it is.
TBH, it says 4-120 hours of play, but for only a mere 28 CG's ... so that ratio doesn't sound very good to me.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes