Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
Is futa avoidable?
not really that i care about a dickgirl but i prefer them out of my plate same as sugar off of my diet

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I was asking about the options menu.
Tyrant = If you unlock the Tyrant skill for your MC, you'll be able to one shot weaker enemies but not get AP, EXP or quest completion.
Survival = You consume food per villager for each day that passes (I think?!)
Here is Tyrant's explanation in image:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well the translation is....ok the NPCs ( the not important ones) degenerate to some kind of Neandertals and Just say VERY short sentences....or words but that could be intended since they are just filler NPCs. Everythin else is more then good.

Sadly i ran in some crashes in the game but found out it had somthing to do with autobattle so i just ignore that option
No, the NPCs being like Neanderthals are the Dwarves only AND it is ON PURPOSE! The rest of the NPCs talk all fine! The Elves, the hommits, the high-slimes and high-goblins! All of them talk fine except for the Dwarves who talk like cavemen and women!
Edit: I'm going to guess they named them Hommits instead of Hobbits in order to avoid copyright infringement because the Japanese Voice Actor of the Hobbit character says Hobbit indeed.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Someone managed to find the adress of the ability points in cheat engine ?
I found an item called Potentiality: You can cheat that item to give yourself 999 of it, feed them to a character multiple times (For some reason, it gives only 1 AP per use, kinda tiresome but c'est la vie). Rinse and Repeat! Free AP (For those who hate/don't want to use Cheat Engine).

Jun 5, 2018
ill be frank here i welcome futas with open arms they are rare now and days and its clear for most of everyone its not their cup of tea and i respect that. for some of us like that loves futas let us have our moment you have yours their plenty of others out their to enjoy. for me i like this game despite be a futa based game

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'd rather you grabbed hold of them daddy ;)

(Now you don't know what to do...)
I'd still personally SPEAR YOU towards the burning sun while saying: "Now I become DEATH! Destroyer of WORLDS!"

On a related note...

ill be frank here i welcome futas with open arms they are rare now and days and its clear for most of everyone its not their cup of tea and i respect that. for some of us like that loves futas let us have our moment you have yours their plenty of others out their to enjoy. for me i like this game despite be a futa based game
The game is not around the Futa: The game is more of a mix of Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley and Rance (if Rance was a Futa).

Jun 5, 2018
I'd still personally SPEAR YOU towards the burning sun while saying: "Now I become DEATH! Destroyer of WORLDS!"

On a related note...

The game is not around the Futa: The game is more of a mix of Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley and Rance (if Rance was a Futa).
Yeah thier some similars in the games that are listed is the that tag futa it self kinda leave with a bad taste they seem to can't get ride of. I kinda feel bad for people that are born like that people have so much hatred towards them.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes