magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Game is running fine here with the regular version.
No problems, 5 hours of gameplay. I have my windows system locale for non-unicode programs settled as japanese.
And I'm using the non-fIx version

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Game is running fine here with the regular version.
No problems, 5 hours of gameplay. I have my windows system locale for non-unicode programs settled as japanese.
And I'm using the non-fIx version
As I said on Page 2, DISREGARD the comment on Page 2... I don't know what went wrong for you people but magrao121 and I are having no bugs whatsoever... Simply do not use the Auto-Battle function and set everything as Mag here says (Your Windows as Japanese Locale and download Regular Version). This is why I hate the Locale Emulator and rather bypass the ENTIRE THING and go set my entire Windows Locale to Japanese... It is a much better solution guys trust us!
If you don't know why BaasB put a Custom Fix version, ask him, don't ask me!

Reactions: Spinach Monster

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm getting a constant audio loading error during the first sex scene. I'm always in jap locale, DL'd the "fix" version. Search says somebody didn't get that error with the default version. Annoying.

It's a known issue and already posted on the . Apparently the "Fix" didn't fix it either. So if the fix and the default both have it for some people, rip. Not sure I'll bother DLing the default version since the bug is reported even with that version. Hope it gets fixed soon.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I'm getting a constant audio loading error during the first sex scene. I'm always in jap locale, DL'd the "fix" version. Search says somebody didn't get that error with the default version. Annoying.

It's a known issue and already posted on the . Apparently the "Fix" didn't fix it either. So if the fix and the default both have it for some people, rip. Not sure I'll bother DLing the default version since the bug is reported even with that version. Hope it gets fixed soon.
can you read 2 post above yours?
these people from steam will always have audio errors in the first scene, the .ogg files are in japanese.
sooo if their windows are not setted to jp locale that happens.
and i also dont use locale emulator. prefer to set my locale to jp.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
these people from steam will always have audio errors in the first scene, the .ogg files are in japanese.
Uhhh... We cannot solve everyone's issues nor can we change everyone's minds... Sorry that our solutions weren't convenient for you FruitSmoothie I have tried. Just leave at at that Mag... enjoy your game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm a sucker for games that let you level up skills and abilities by using them. Especially if you can gain those abilities from items, reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. Hope this game is good enough beyond those gimmicks.

Your post alone doesn't help. You posted about using the Non-fix version in Jap locale, I posted about the "fixed" version in Jap locale, can you read? You're all posting half answers and not explaining all of the issues at once. This game has multiple problems, and the fix and normal version seem to have their own issues. I was adding additional information that you didn't mention. Just because YOU don't have a problem doesn't mean that others don't either.

So we seem to have:

1: The fix posted here causes audio error spam during sex scenes even in Jap locale.
2: The default game apparently has all sorts of issues if you aren't in Jap locale (Which shouldn't be happening since it's posted on steam.), including the audio error spam, and difficulties installing the game as well.
3: Auto battle seems fucked in all versions?
4: Some lag in both versions?
5: Performance issues with joiplay?

The steam DL will need to be fixed by the dev eventually since everybody is having problems with it. If the start and basic shit is that buggy, I'm worried about continuing further into the game until we get some patches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai and Dyhart

ddf044

Aug 8, 2017
I wish UI was a lot more visually consistent and simplistic. Seems like a pet project where you just dump a lot of features and mechanics without thinking about the rest, but so far its good.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I wish UI was a lot more visually consistent and simplistic. Seems like a pet project where you just dump a lot of features and mechanics without thinking about the rest, but so far its good.
I kind of agree with the UI needing to be a little simpler but you get used to it easily. And yes, it shows that due to the game having lag spikes that there are too many assets in it.
Fishing for example was a problem until I discovered that to fish, you have to HOLD the Confirm button until you fish. The Shift Key to destroy dungeon walls is amazing. The protagonist being a Rance clone if he was a Futa is GENIUS!
Note to self: Never let Rance meet this protag!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Agreed there. The status page makes me physically sick, why on earth did the dev think doing that with the equipment list was a good idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Appreciate the work. Just dropping a note, something in the compressed version breaks under proton latest. Game runs, but the window doesn't open. The original fat patched archive works.

My swag is the vulkan dll that isn't in the original. Likely got emitted when the game built shaders on first run.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what I can do

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I bought it from steam and patched it. Nothing noticed that it was sticky or liquid. I don't use the car battery anyway ^^.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Wait hold on back up a second how did you even manage to get this to run on joiplay View attachment 2451309
This is what shows up when I just try and run the thing I even went ahead and disabled all those plugins just to see if that would work ( wouldn't work even before I disabled anything)

Long press the launch icon, scroll down to settings and disable WebGL (fourth option down). It breaks this game for some reason.

I'll add this to my original post as I completelyf forgot I had to do this first..

Last edited:

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I wanna play this game, but I cannot self-insert myself on to the protagonist since I'm not a futa/trans... Shame, if it's a male protag I'll be playing and beating my meat on this game for daysz

Reactions: Yamemai

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Have you tried our lord and saviour of rpgm mv games which is MaldiVes? Dunno about joiplay because the one that i have (latest version) crashed on title screen but with maldives i get 80+ fps on exploration and 90+ during battle. Though i ended up locking it to 60 fps because most of the animation doesn't benefit from higher fps (feels like locked to 30 fps). There's still hiccups when there's too many objects tho.

edit: I checked the plugin and apparently there's a 60 fps lock plugin. I disabled it and the game run better but also way too fast so i locked my screen to 60 fps and the game run better than when using the plugin. It also fixed weird desync/stutter on exploration. Unfortunately i also found out that the game will give error when entering the ability screen and there seems no option that can fix it on maldives.
I haven't, mainly because it's not easy to figure out which version of RPGM a game uses. Plus, like my desktop gaming, I'd rather have all my games in one place. Thanks for the suggestion though. Others might find it useful.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes