Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It keeps disabling itself
True to an extent: When you're on the Main Menu, it's Off. If you are midgame and turn it On, it stays on. As you can see in the pictures, you see that the Main Menu is different than the Menu you have when you loaded a save therefore don't worry and only believe your In-game Menu Options.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
True to an extent: When you're on the Main Menu, it's Off. If you are midgame and turn it On, it stays on. As you can see in the pictures, you see that the Main Menu is different than the Menu you have when you loaded a save therefore don't worry and only believe your In-game Menu Options.
Ah, thanks. Any tips on building up Shiro?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ah, thanks. Any tips on building up Shiro?
Focus on her Lifestyle Tree. She is your only resource gatherer out of the party so make sure to spend her AP on Lifestyle early on so that later, you have an easier time! The more you evolve her Lifestyle Tree, the more gold, food and material you get.
And with this message, I'm gonna sleep: It's 4:30 AM here...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai
Oct 2, 2018
That is quite the large download... Even the compressed one shared bit big. Eh, guess I shall risk the full game. Compression tends to leave stuff out sometimes! Monster Girls ftw

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys!

Performance is pretty poor on JoiPlay so I'm slowly going through the plugin list to see what can be disabled. It's difficult because most are in Japanese or Spanish.

Long press on the game's launch icon and select Edit Plugins and disable the following plugins:

NearEventSensor - Disables flashing on NPCs and objects you can interact with
BattleSplashFade - Disables the "shatter" effect at the start of battle
BMSP_MapFog
WeatherOnBattle
MOG_MenuParticles
MOG_AuraEffect
MOG_CharParticles
Edit1:
TMAnimelight - Disables animated light sources
MOG_TrPopUpBattle - Disables item sprite pop-ups after killing an enemy

I'm trying to figure out which plugins touch attack particles/effects, post combat results and the overworld as I get big slowdown there, still.
Have you tried our lord and saviour of rpgm mv games which is MaldiVes? Dunno about joiplay because the one that i have (latest version) crashed on title screen but with maldives i get 80+ fps on exploration and 90+ during battle. Though i ended up locking it to 60 fps because most of the animation doesn't benefit from higher fps (feels like locked to 30 fps). There's still hiccups when there's too many objects tho.

edit: I checked the plugin and apparently there's a 60 fps lock plugin. I disabled it and the game run better but also way too fast so i locked my screen to 60 fps and the game run better than when using the plugin. It also fixed weird desync/stutter on exploration. Unfortunately i also found out that the game will give error when entering the ability screen and there seems no option that can fix it on maldives.

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well not sure on gameplay but this has some nice tags and screenshots on the DLsite listing look good, adding a comment for reminder to play later.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys!

Performance is pretty poor on JoiPlay so I'm slowly going through the plugin list to see what can be disabled. It's difficult because most are in Japanese or Spanish.

Long press on the game's launch icon and select Edit Plugins and disable the following plugins:

NearEventSensor - Disables flashing on NPCs and objects you can interact with
BattleSplashFade - Disables the "shatter" effect at the start of battle
BMSP_MapFog
WeatherOnBattle
MOG_MenuParticles
MOG_AuraEffect
MOG_CharParticles
Edit1:
TMAnimelight - Disables animated light sources
MOG_TrPopUpBattle - Disables item sprite pop-ups after killing an enemy

I'm trying to figure out which plugins touch attack particles/effects, post combat results and the overworld as I get big slowdown there, still.
Wait hold on back up a second how did you even manage to get this to run on joiplay Screenshot_20230308-212418.png
This is what shows up when I just try and run the thing I even went ahead and disabled all those plugins just to see if that would work ( wouldn't work even before I disabled anything)

Reactions: daiichisama

keepit100

Nov 9, 2021
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 2.16GB
Compressed size: 1.38GB

PC = / Pixeldrain

There's 7559 ogg Files in this games and they are already compressed pretty good, so this didn't compress as well as I'd like.

Version: Final + Custom Fix
Appreciate the work. Just dropping a note, something in the compressed version breaks under proton latest. Game runs, but the window doesn't open. The original fat patched archive works.

My swag is the vulkan dll that isn't in the original. Likely got emitted when the game built shaders on first run.

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, when playing the first scene I get an audio not found error. I've tried downloading both the patched and unpatched versions and it appears in both. Can anyone help? Thanks

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Appreciate the work. Just dropping a note, something in the compressed version breaks under proton latest. Game runs, but the window doesn't open. The original fat patched archive works.

My swag is the vulkan dll that isn't in the original. Likely got emitted when the game built shaders on first run.
Hey wait could this be why I can't use it in joiplay? (No idea what proton is)

lancekento

Apr 21, 2018
anyone else keep getting this it starts about half way through the first H-scene
I'm having the same issue, it pops up on the 2nd scene as well. I'm assuming it's because those particular files are in JP so the game doesn't read them properly. Don't know how to fix. I downloaded both files and unzipped the "custom fix" version into the original and still have the issue.

thragg12345

Aug 23, 2018
One of the reviews said that the audio file errors are due to the R18 patch, something about the audio files being in simplified chinese? I tried changing my locale/language, but no such luck. I hope someone smarter than I am figures it out.

Mogeko1

Apr 8, 2019
Damn it, I'm not going to go through this twice. I spent 4-5 days on this game without translation. ( 2-3g ago ) Well, good luck.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes