• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 2.16GB
Compressed size: 1.38GB

PC = /

There's 7559 ogg Files in this games and they are already compressed pretty good, so this didn't compress as well as I'd like.

Version: Final + Custom Fix

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys!

If the game fails to launch, long press the launch icon, scroll down to settings and disable WebGL (fourth option down). It breaks this game for some reason.

Performance is pretty poor on JoiPlay so I'm slowly going through the plugin list to see what can be disabled. It's difficult because most are in Japanese or Spanish.

Long press on the game's launch icon and select Edit Plugins and disable the following plugins:

NearEventSensor - Disables flashing on NPCs and objects you can interact with
BattleSplashFade - Disables the "shatter" effect at the start of battle
BMSP_MapFog
WeatherOnBattle
MOG_MenuParticles
MOG_AuraEffect
MOG_CharParticles
Edit1:
TMAnimelight - Disables animated light sources
MOG_TrPopUpBattle - Disables item sprite pop-ups after killing an enemy

I'm trying to figure out which plugins touch attack particles/effects, post combat results and the overworld as I get big slowdown there, still.

Last edited:

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Oh you gotta be shitting me Otaku Plan!
You're correct! However, is it a Direct Sequel or a Sidestory?! If this game is a sidestory of the previous one, it's fine! But if it is a sequel?! Goddammit why do PUBLISHERS translate SEQUELS BEFORE PREQUELS? I don't UNDERSTAND!
First KING EXIT -> Demons Roots and now this?! (On a side note, King Exit's translation was garbage so it doesn't count)
From what I understand this game is actually a prequel to the first one. No idea on the official translation for that one (it's not on steam so maybe it's not worth the effort). I am slowly translating that one myself though, but no promises that I'll finish it.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Hey guys!

Performance is pretty poor on JoiPlay so I'm slowly going through the plugin list to see what can be disabled. It's difficult because most are in Japanese or Spanish.

Long press on the game's launch icon and select Edit Plugins and disable the following plugins:

NearEventSensor - Disables flashing on NPCs and objects you can interact with
BattleSplashFade - Disables the "shatter" effect at the start of battle
BMSP_MapFog
WeatherOnBattle
MOG_MenuParticles
MOG_AuraEffect
MOG_CharParticles

I'm trying to figure out which plugins touch attack particles/effects, post combat results and the overworld as I get big slowdown there, still.
nice thanks man :)

Guess ill wait for the official patch to fix the game. still got a error in the first scene playing with the op fix
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
From what I understand this game is actually a prequel to the first one. No idea on the official translation for that one (it's not on steam so maybe it's not worth the effort). I am slowly translating that one myself though, but no promises that I'll finish it.
To you, good sir, I say Godspeed!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
nice thanks man :)

Guess ill wait for the official patch to fix the game. still got a error in the first scene playing with the op fix
View attachment 2450879
Am I the only person who didn't get this error?! Seriously! I want a serious answer to my question please and thanks in advance!
FYI, I downloaded the regular version! I've never got that black screen, the audio played fine and the scene played all the way!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magrao121

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Am I the only person who didn't get this error?! Seriously! I want a serious answer to my question please and thanks in advance!
FYI, I downloaded the regular version! I've never got that black screen, the audio played fine and the scene played all the way!
ill try this version. lets see
edit: yeah, with the regular version i dind't get any error on the first scene. lol

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
ill try this version. lets see
edit: yeah, with the regular version i dind't get any error on the first scene. lol
I'll be f***ing damned... Then what is the problem with the regular version?!
*FACEDESKS* Did BaasB bamboozle me?!

animez78

Dec 23, 2019
Are you getting errors? there are steam reviews complaining about errors when the r-18 patch is installed. the part of review that i'm referring too:
*requires the R18 patch from the publisher page (at the time of writing the review the patch provided by the publisher gives me many errors of missing elements, the most important being the disabling of the gallery, it can be fixed but it requires installing the Japanese version of the game and copy some files.)
That is my steam review, if you could give it a like I would appreciate it so that the publisher gives importance to those bugs with the patch

Reactions: Bigboi42

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What do all the different options do? Some are obvious, others are not.
Can you please be more specific?! There are so many things to do in this game: Village Management, Self Management, Crafting, Recruitment, Fishing, Cooking, Gathering Resources etc.
I can help explaining any of those mechanics, except the quests because they do a good job explaining them themselves AND I haven't played the whole game yet to write a walkthrough.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I noticed that in the options there are settings for "tyrant" and "survival mode", anyone know what those settings actually do?.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Can you please be more specific?! There are so many things to do in this game: Village Management, Self Management, Crafting, Recruitment, Fishing, Cooking, Gathering Resources etc.
I can help explaining any of those mechanics, except the quests because they do a good job explaining them themselves AND I haven't played the whole game yet to write a walkthrough.
I noticed that in the options there are settings for "tyrant" and "survival mode", anyone know what those settings actually do?.
I was asking about the options menu.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes