Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Long press the launch icon, scroll down to settings and disable WebGL (fourth option down). It breaks this game for some reason.

I'll add this to my original post as I completelyf forgot I had to do this first..
Oh ya thanks man I was confused

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I haven't, mainly because it's not easy to figure out which version of RPGM a game uses. Plus, like my desktop gaming, I'd rather have all my games in one place. Thanks for the suggestion though. Others might find it useful.
Well, you're talking about poor performance so i just suggested a "better" emulator for MV games. Honestly it's just a minor inconvenience(?) because you can just install both and use maldives when it's laggy on joiplay. It's still in the same phone all you need to do are tapping different icon. If you're okay with the lag then sure i guess. Newer games are also mostly MV or MZ so joiplay really need to up their game.
Also, actually it's easy to see if a game is VX/Ace, MV or MZ just by looking at the content of the folder. VX/Ace have game.ini, MV have nw.dll + www folder (unless it's all packed on the game.exe) and MZ have nw.dll but no www folder. Or just look at the file extension on the save file.

Are you using Play Store version or Patreon version of JoiPlay? Patreon version is more up to date. See my sig for the link.

If you switch over to the Patreon version, take a look at my first post in this thread for performance tips:
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/#post-10251897
Not that guy you're replying to but i got the same error even with the latest patreon version.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
RPGMaker game...
1678381483167.png
...oh god, the game is good but rpgmaker games just feels like hitting another wall of text.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Btw, is there a way to reset AP points or is this the type of game where it's permanent? Anybody know yet? That MP regen from the healer tree seems good for any casters, but not sure if it's worth it. I'm hesitant to put points into anything just yet. Also wondering if it's the type of game where we can max out just about everything or do we have to focus on one or two trees or something. It's annoying how the half elf/orc girl can't get that MP regen and learn the healing tree. She can't learn archery either. Game is trying to shit on classic elf classes I guess.

Well, might still be too early for people to answer those questions. This has the stench of one of those games where you can't tell how useful various skills will be later in the game since crafting is so easy and a big part of the game. MP potions already looking common, though it is a pain to go through the item lists constantly for them.

The combat has never been a challenge either, just read the review that since it ramps up, I sure hope so, cause I've been on the hardest difficulty since like level 3 and most enemies can't hit me anyways.

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is it possible to remove a resident? I have too many lumberjacks and would like to get rid of a couple of them.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
Btw, is there a way to reset AP points or is this the type of game where it's permanent? Anybody know yet? That MP regen from the healer tree seems good for any casters, but not sure if it's worth it. I'm hesitant to put points into anything just yet. Also wondering if it's the type of game where we can max out just about everything or do we have to focus on one or two trees or something. It's annoying how the half elf/orc girl can't get that MP regen and learn the healing tree. She can't learn archery either. Game is trying to shit on classic elf classes I guess.

Well, might still be too early for people to answer those questions. This has the stench of one of those games where you can't tell how useful various skills will be later in the game since crafting is so easy and a big part of the game. MP potions already looking common, though it is a pain to go through the item lists constantly for them.

The combat has never been a challenge either, just read the review that since it ramps up, I sure hope so, cause I've been on the hardest difficulty since like level 3 and most enemies can't hit me anyways.
you get ap randomly from doing stuff not just levels, personally the rocky mountains has given me a good amount ap via mining boulders so i didn't worry about it and got that companions get more ap early on, don't know if it applies retroactively with previous levels.

Oct 2, 2018
Until there is a good english walkthrough or complete save file doubt I will every finish this game. Went rather far along in the story thanks rpgm being easy to manipulate values but content wise if you play for real without cheats feels like to many systems thrown in to slow down progress not to mention quest hints sometimes are rather vague.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
both versions are broken with audio and auto combat bug
Well for audio, i just skipped sex, i hate futa content anyway. Just interested in this game beacause of building and survival.
But is there any problems with audio outside of sex scenes? I just do not want to lose time if i can avoid it.

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
there is sex with other girls, but with an elf only while one is trying to drag her into bed and they don’t give

Reactions: DeMoS666

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
you get ap randomly from doing stuff not just levels, personally the rocky mountains has given me a good amount ap via mining boulders so i didn't worry about it and got that companions get more ap early on, don't know if it applies retroactively with previous levels.
Man that shit is obnoxious. We have no idea what builds our upcoming party members will have available, so how the fuck are we supposed to know how to build the first two characters. There better be AP resets eventually x.x

I went into the archery tree on the MC because steal seemed useful, and I haven't found an enemy I can even steal from yet, lol.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes