• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's this whole backstory about multiple dimensions and mana and convergent evolution, but the short version is humans are all futas in this setting now. In the first game there's one other human that shows up, but I think Shiro is the only human that shows up in this game.
Ahhh ok. Thanks for the clarity.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There's quite a lot you can do by "adding material" instead of just crafting by recipe. It's a toggle that allows you to choose materials instead of just recipes when crafting. You eventually find out that adding "Miss Green" to many potions will duplicate them. Since Miss Green is rather common, you can make a shit ton of additional HP/MP potions using that method. It saves the new recipe as well. I also made apple juice by combining apples.

Of course tearing up fruits/vegetables can also give you their seeds as mentioned. It's a good idea to do that to all wilted produce in particular since they're low quality and with a higher farming level, you'll create the normal versions eventually from the seeds instead.

Also found a little hidden house here in the Elven Village. You enter it from the right side and go through the little yard to a storage room on the left there. There's a quest and some recipes I think. It's pretty easy to miss so I figured I'd post it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is surprisingly indepth with a lot of the systems and the elven village is pretty chock full of content. I was surprised how chatty all the characters are. There's some decent world building going on. Don't let the rather uninspired wilderness make you think the whole game is that shallow/bland. Lots of rpgmaker games will look amazing from the start/previews and end up being trash, this game is the opposite. If only this dev would improve the UI and bother to actually draw food instead of posting food.jpegs. Though the jank is kind of humorous in a way after a while.

Remember to chat with characters every day too, they may give you different tips, special gifts, or warn you about special upcoming events.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This game is surprisingly indepth with a lot of the systems and the elven village is pretty chock full of content. I was surprised how chatty all the characters are. There's some decent world building going on. Don't let the rather uninspired wilderness make you think the whole game is that shallow/bland. Lots of rpgmaker games will look amazing from the start/previews and end up being trash, this game is the opposite. If only this dev would improve the UI and bother to actually draw food instead of posting food.jpegs. Though the jank is kind of humorous in a way after a while.
See? This is what I've been trying to stress people on! I maybe am good at hyping a game, but not good at conveying why the game is good! The reason being I am also new at it as well. I'm still experimenting it! And if that's just from the Elven Village, wait till you see the rest of the towns!

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah it's a fun grindy game, a big shame that the UI, the gallery, and the world map are a mess
Like, who thought it was a great idea to have a gallery looking like a huge list of choice when most RPGM games does a "recollection room" at the very least
Or the world map, it's such a mess when it could be a simple picture instead (the thing that makes the world map lag so much is probably because every tile is an event to hide themselve and show name when on top of it)

The only real thing I wanted outside of QoL changes was more customisation and upgrades for your village, something simple like changing how houses or ground looks would be nice, some trees and other decorations too (For example, something a little more like Life is Paradise), houses for all main characters too, I think only two of the main characters actually have a bedroom

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hey, is the R-18 stuffs in this game just CGs? Or is there some kind of battle-fuck/rape mechanism? Currently out of town so can't try the game... Gotta ask for reviews first hahaha

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Game needs the "virgin" tag. The protag's whole deal is she only rapes virgins.

Probably also doesn't want the "female protagonist" tag, as the protag is only ever a futa (and only ever uses her dick).

Reactions: Dyhart

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
oof.. Are the majority of h-scenes the same quality as the first?
The Tags for this game are basically all the ones I'm lookin for, but so far it seems like the dev used the wrong engine to make this idea come to life. It has a very makeshift feel to everything. Like the Dev barely made it functional.

It'd only be worth goin through if the H-Scenes are a little more, Active? And/or maybe actually showed the Protagonist and not just an appendage..? Sorta ruins the whole Futa-Protagonist tag, if you never actually see the futa protagonist during any of the scenes.

Reactions: TrickyL

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
WIP Guide: Note that this game is fucking MASSIVE and has an absurd amount of content and shit to test. This guide may never be fully "complete" but I'm trying my best to flesh it out as much as possible. Most early and mid game stuff has already been finished at least.

Locations:
Game Mechanics (Make sure to read these!):
Tips (30 Currently):
Girls (11 Currently):
Skill Info (Learnable Skills From Equips):
Weapon Equipment Details:
Support Equipment Details:
Head Equipment Details:
Armor Equipment Details:
Accessory Equipment Details:
Unique Equipment Modifiers:
Spell Tomes List:
Tamed Animal Materials:
To-Do reminders for guide:

Last edited:

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
There's a quest entry that says magic and freezing should work, maybe try that.
I got it frozen pretty easily(think that stops it from running) before but still can't seem to dmg it regardless.

Maybe I gotta level a pure magic character hmm, will try it out. Thanks.

thragg12345

Aug 23, 2018
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but is there a way to get in sexual relationships with your party members without going down the "rape them until they like it" road?

Just wondering if there's a way to opt out of that.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but is there a way to get in sexual relationships with your party members without going down the "rape them until they like it" road?

Just wondering if there's a way to opt out of that.
Well, first scene is always rape, so you can't really dodge it (they love it by the end of it tho, if that's something you care about)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well, first scene is always rape, so you can't really dodge it (they love it by the end of it tho, if that's something you care about)
Adding to this, as I said on Page 1: The Protag is literally a Futa version of Rance! So yeah, if you know how Rance operates, you know how Shiro should operate!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes