VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Gotta say replaying this game i guess i was abit to hard on the MC lol tho i 100% love the events that talk about her and her backstory even more so when it shatters lueme's stupid world views(it goes without saying she is prob the worst girl in this game for i very much can't stand those types). It also goes to show that pretty much everyone there is a country bumpkin more or less to the rest of the world it seems even more so where shiro is from.

IMO very interested in what her sister is like and hoping the other game gets picked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
She's really not that bad once once the story gets going. She's still haughty and rude but I think by the end she definetely has the most character development out of the cast.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
She's really not that bad once once the story gets going. She's still haughty and rude but I think by the end she definetely has the most character development out of the cast.
literally most of the events i have seen with her is her whining about how she shouldn't have to make her own damn food and tea or again being a literal fuckin racist lol. I am close to the end and she is more or less still a bitch i honestly hope she does not show up in the next game lol

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes