Jun 18, 2022
Probably the valley, my bad. I was talking to some folks back in the day and because my question was "How do I unlock this part of the map?" when I didn't have much of that side invited the "20 of a profession" comment.

Zecha, what do you mean? Do you want a list of how to open every section of the map?

Zecha

Jun 30, 2022
Probably the valley, my bad. I was talking to some folks back in the day and because my question was "How do I unlock this part of the map?" when I didn't have much of that side invited the "20 of a profession" comment.

Zecha, what do you mean? Do you want a list of how to open every section of the map?
Yes

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Excuse my ignorance, I have only played through half of the first game (with a shoddy translation tool back in the day which was hell with all the menus and systems), so I never completed that one, but I did just finish this game. For now I only got the leave the town ending before doing the optional real final boss so I do not know if anything changes there either.

Basically my question is why exactly none of the girls Shiro has sex with ever get pregnant despite no anti-fertilization methods being mentioned? From all the lore implications I understand that the remainders of humanity all became hermaphrodites for the explicit purpose or preserving the race and procreating more. And while there seem to be some incompatibilities (high slime girls can't get pregnant from sex for example), most species are entirely compatible due to the forced elven-transformation races went through. Of course they made it a point to say that anyone can have children with anyone through non-sexual means now too, which is nice especially for proper lesbians, but that's besides the point.

Yet despite that this game is almost devoid of any mention of pregnancy or impregnation. I think the only time Shiro has ever made any mention of it was during one of Lueme's rape scenes to rile her up by saying that this should be enough to get her pregnant easily. The ending and no interactions in the game imply anything of the sort though and if some spoilers I saw about the return of Ryuna in later games are correct, she clearly never had a child.

I would like to know if there is an actual explanation for this. I know that some series like the Rance games explicitely have the protag using a infertility spell to avoid siring children with all the conquered girls, but Shiro doesn't seem to be using anything. Then again she only makes an offhand mention in a single scene that she always uses sound blocking magic before she has sex with a girl which outside of that never gets brought up, so it may just be obscure info.

Jun 18, 2022
Zecha, sorry, still working on a list for you -- it won't be complete yet, but I'll write down what I know for sure soon.

Buddysvata --

Just out of sheer curiosity, what translation service were you using when you attempted playing Wardenlitte? When you say back in the day, how long ago? Of course, Wardenlitte came out about five years ago, so translation technology can change drastically in the landscape. Unless you’re google or bing, apparently. I am aware that when the game first came out, most tools absolutely couldn’t handle the plugins used within the game, so I’m not surprised you were not able to complete the game or translate it to any effective degree. I saw that someone else had started to work on the game and then just vanished without a trace over on ULMF.

Despite working on Wardenlitte in my free time with another person, I haven’t even played the game to completion yet. Home Dungeon yes, Wardenlitte, no. The other person working on the project hasn’t either, but of the two of us , I’m the only one who can speak Japanese. To be honest, it carries for me a significantly different tone than of Home Dungeon.

In regards to your question, there are probably fairly heavy spoilers I could put here, but I would prefer not to do so without your express consent, as it may dampen your enjoyment of Rozeanights and Wardenlitte. Or, judging by how much you want to know about this, it might increase your desire to play, haha.
Granted, the knowledge I possess is only personal speculation, but it’s personal speculation through understanding the world creator’s style of writing, which in many cases winds up lost in the course of translation to English.

During a conversation with Syabe and Ryu-na, Shiro mentions that she doesn’t go so far as to inseminate. To be clear, the human race was essentially wiped out, but even if she talks about it, repopulating the earth is not something she herself is concerned with. To be burdened with a child would go against her own seemingly selfish nature. Evolution aside, it’s not like someone would be forced to run around having more children for the sake of it.

To that end, it may be safe to conclude “magic universe, magic spermicide”. I haven’t noticed a specific reference to it before now, but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been spoken of somewhere.

Though there are a few peppered references to couples preparing to have children, this probably wouldn’t come up often if we assume an ordinary conversation with Shiro among random townspeople. (For example, the conversation amongst an elven couple in front of the Stelights fountain)

One thing that probably isn’t explained is actually in this world just how long it takes a child to be born, so there’s still some wiggle room, I suppose. Why do you feel that Ryu-na wouldn’t show up in the third game if she had a child?

Uhh, if you have any followup, don’t hesitate to ask.

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Buddysvata --

Just out of sheer curiosity, what translation service were you using when you attempted playing Wardenlitte? When you say back in the day, how long ago?

An OCR that translates characters straight from the screen. It simply wasn't made for this kind of menu heavy game unfortunately. I would have had to constantly adjust the scan box over every single item which I simply wasn't willing to put up with after a few hours, especially because the translation was still mediocre at best. I think I made it up to the point where Shiro goes to the first big city and meets the other human/futanari knight at the bar. I may also have done some side-quests after that.

To be honest, it carries for me a significantly different tone than of Home Dungeon.

Indeed, I noticed it myself as well. The first game I played felt much more mean spirited and overall less focused. Which seems ironic as Home/Sex & Dungeon is the one that is more freeform city builder than RPG.

In regards to your question, there are probably fairly heavy spoilers I could put here, but I would prefer not to do so without your express consent, as it may dampen your enjoyment of Rozeanights and Wardenlitte. Or, judging by how much you want to know about this, it might increase your desire to play, haha.
Granted, the knowledge I possess is only personal speculation, but it’s personal speculation through understanding the world creator’s style of writing, which in many cases winds up lost in the course of translation to English.

I do not mind spoilers for games I may not play until years into the future if at all. Just use a spoiler tag to spare other users if you would. As it is only speculation I will also not take the conclusion as gospel.

During a conversation with Syabe and Ryu-na, Shiro mentions that she doesn’t go so far as to inseminate. To be clear, the human race was essentially wiped out, but even if she talks about it, repopulating the earth is not something she herself is concerned with. To be burdened with a child would go against her own seemingly selfish nature. Evolution aside, it’s not like someone would be forced to run around having more children for the sake of it.

I have not seen this conversation yet, so I cannot interpret the exact wording or context. But in regards to your assumption that Shiro would not want to be "tied down" by a child, that simply wouldn't cross her mind. She leaves her lovers behind without a second thought after all. Leaving them with her children to take care of would fit exactly into the selfish image she project on herself. The fact that she somehow does not go that far would be more the subtext of her kind nature below the "rape monster". Still the way you phrased it makes it seem like she can decide whether to impregnate or not.

Though there are a few peppered references to couples preparing to have children, this probably wouldn’t come up often if we assume an ordinary conversation with Shiro among random townspeople. (For example, the conversation amongst an elven couple in front of the Stelights fountain)

The topic of childbearing comes up quite a lot in the game actually, just not around Shiro's group. You can even find a lesbian couple in the Yuki-onna village that talk about being married and thinking of having a child soon. Just to prove that the whole "everyone can make children" aspect is not just lipservice (despite the game's overly strong focus on traditional heterosexual parentage that I just chalk up to the region).

Why do you feel that Ryu-na wouldn’t show up in the third game if she had a child?

It seems highly unlikely that she would give birth to Shiro's child and then immediately leave it behind in Ryurock to chase after her. Not impossible, but even less likely than her just not having been pregnant at all. You could maybe say that Ryuna's parents could look after it, but there is no telling when Ryuna would ever come back, so the possibility that the child would grow up entirely without either of its parents is just too cruel.
All Home & Dungeon's ending says about Ryuna's future is that she becomes an adventurer years later and travels the world (implicitly to find Shiro).

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Buddysvata, still gettin' around to what you wrote there.

Z3rra, where did you download from? Some places, if you're not using a script or adblocker at the least, wil actually download a malicious file instead of the file you're looking for.

If not that, then your anti virus may be flagging the cloud auto-save as malicious. (I can totally understand why). Though, it should only do a local auto-save given that the game shouldn't be connected to Steam, but I don't even have Steam so I've never messed around with having Steam open while playing the game.

Otherwise, your anti-virus is just cranky and you should be fine/

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Downloaded using the regular link and not the custom fix one. Game won't open though looking through task manager it seems to be on the background processes any idea what I need to do? I've downloaded the game twice, one with the fixes on link and one without anything

Jun 18, 2022
Zecha, you mean to solve the Labyrinth? There should be scraps of paper in your inventory from looking around the place, but it should be west, north, west, north, I think? It's been a while.

Neon, what operating system? You can try running in compatability mode for windows 8 or 7, it may or may not work. You might need to close it in the task manager and try reopening it, but when you let me know your OS, I'll have another look into it. Sorry I don't have a definitive answer right now.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Zecha, you mean to solve the Labyrinth? There should be scraps of paper in your inventory from looking around the place, but it should be west, north, west, north, I think? It's been a while.

Neon, what operating system? You can try running in compatability mode for windows 8 or 7, it may or may not work. You might need to close it in the task manager and try reopening it, but when you let me know your OS, I'll have another look into it. Sorry I don't have a definitive answer right now.
Yeah I tried troubleshooting compatibility but it doesn't really work. If it's a definite OS issue I might try using a different device but the one I used is windows 11

Jun 18, 2022
Neon, Please forgive the delay in my reply. I was attempting to hunt information but most of what is there is related to the RPGMaker editors, or to games suddenly not running that used to. They might all be an inter-related issue due to Windows update or whatever, but given that it’s only happening to a handful of people, it’s still weird.

In addition, I beg your pardon as the following questions may seem obvious. However, I’ve spoken to people in this very thread who have never run an RPGMaker MV game before, so it’s kind of important to verify, I suppose.

You can run other RPGMaker MV games? Well, if you have any that aren’t originally made in Japanese, if they run, that’s useful information.

I don’t know this for sure but I have heard that Windows dropped some Japanese fonts to “reduce the OS footprint”. If it’s possible to install those, that might help. Though the game is in English, the non-visible text is still in Japanese, so if it doesn’t have the font it needs, it would blow up.

Running in Japanese locale?

You’re not running the game from an excessively long filepath ? You’re running it from the place you normally run games from?

Someone mentioned an issue with their RAID setup or something fucked up RPGMaker exclusively, but that’s just so weird that it’s probably not relevant. I put it here in case that’s something to consider.

Buddysvata:

That does sound like a complete nightmare. I’m still having issues kind of extracting text and putting it into a comfortable method to use, even with the json files, so I can understand why you would stop.

On the one hand, I’m glad it’s not just us who feel like the first game is significantly….darker, I guess? On the other hand, it begins to confirm for me that we’re kind of watching Shiro’s down-spiral. The two games were released too close together I think for the writing style to change THAT drastically without it being completely intentional. Of course, since I tend to hold the CTRL-key with my eyes shut while the lewd shit is happening in Wardenlitte I have less of a grasp on how different it is compared to my associate. (I'm a normie, I know.) I’ll be going through that at some point, but now is not that time.

I think the SFW Home & Dungeon title might have actually been a better title, weird as it is, than Sex & Home Dungeon. I mean, sure, Shiro most obviously coerces Mirotto into working at the Trader’s Hall or whatever, but other than that, there’s...not really a whole lot that implies “dungeon”. Especially since the game goes out of its way to showcase all the ways in which everyone very happily leaves the town to go shopping, or cat petting.

So I actually take the title as referring to the Magical Dungeons, rather than the town itself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiro has said she absolutely would not have a child. Not just impregnate someone and leave, she’s pretty insistent on not passing on her DNA.
Accidents happen though, which is why I still think due to the nature of her relationship with Rueme and Ryu-na, there’s still potential about actual accidental pregnancy there. It’s probably best to think of Shiro as a teenager with a reasonable amount of intelligence.
Many of the decisions that I might view as crap are pretty teenagey. New emotions, responsibilities are scary, things like that. Surely, many people, during their teenage years were in situations where, rather than fix a problem, they just go. It’s mentioned that she’s very young. But even teenagers are capable of decency, so yeah, it’s probably her choice to not leave her rape victims with children.

I totally forgot about the Yuki-onna couple. I saw that before I actually knew enough Japanese to read enough and hadn’t gone back over it yet. So, thank you for that bit of information, too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ななにに

BordanDasmay

Jul 24, 2023
it constantly said that an audio log was missing in the first scene so idk unplayable because im pressing space 17 times in one scene

Goldias

May 18, 2022
fckin love this, 2 problem tho every time i wanna have sex with one of the girl an error pop out.
and when i'm tryin to open memories it always say "missing image"

how do i fix this Screenshot (1).png

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
The fisherman quest is frustrating. After the third ask I wanted throw the damn fisherman into the lake!

I thought the quest led to The Ascetic but it does not. OK to skip the whole thing IMO.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

FFChicken99

Jan 15, 2021
I've just finished playing the game again, Shiro one-shotting all the enemies and bosses on the first turn never gets old.
I saw someone mention japanese wiki for this game but didn't provide link, so here it is:
It has some useful crafting recipes in it and possibly other info.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
ok, maybe iam just not good with searching for the right words, but after many attemps iam asking directly.

how does Kunyu (slime girl) join the group. it was said that i have to fish for her.

is this random or are there specific spots? iam wlaking the river level up and down through all its areas.

if someone has a tip for me how to "catch her" i would be grateful

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok, maybe iam just not good with searching for the right words, but after many attemps iam asking directly.

how does Kunyu (slime girl) join the group. it was said that i have to fish for her.

is this random or are there specific spots? iam wlaking the river level up and down through all its areas.

if someone has a tip for me how to "catch her" i would be grateful
There are special fishing locations on the world map (a single map dungeon if you want so, that is not linked to the actual dungeon in the area)... listen to rumors while expanding the city and advanceing the story, you should eventually get every Party member that way

Reactions: n0pe
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes