Jun 18, 2022
You misread a bit -- she's an angler, so she hangs around fishing spots, not that you have to actually find her while fishing yourself.
It looks like she may be in different places on different days, but as Evangelion said you'll find her in the single-map fishing spots that don't have any enemies.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
You misread a bit -- she's an angler, so she hangs around fishing spots, not that you have to actually find her while fishing yourself.
It looks like she may be in different places on different days, but as Evangelion said you'll find her in the single-map fishing spots that don't have any enemies.
oh! xD yeah.. thx man xD

now if you excuse me, i will go to next fishing spot and drown myself in shame xD

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
There are special fishing locations on the world map (a single map dungeon if you want so, that is not linked to the actual dungeon in the area)... listen to rumors while expanding the city and advanceing the story, you should eventually get every Party member that way
thx man xDD that explained a lot.

as i already said , i will now go in drown myself in the next fishing spot xD uff the shame

Jun 18, 2022
There's FruitSmoothie's work if it helps.
Are you still missing something? I recently used the ancient elf to reset, so it should give me an easier time identifying the numbher of required residents in order for them to tell you about different spots.
In addition, if you're missing a spot the villagers will tell you about, make sure you're doing requests. If the town's happiness is low, they won't tell you anything. (I just say this because a friend of mine wasn't doing them. They raised town happiness by like ten points and then events and info started falling in.)

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
There's FruitSmoothie's work if it helps.
Are you still missing something? I recently used the ancient elf to reset, so it should give me an easier time identifying the numbher of required residents in order for them to tell you about different spots.
In addition, if you're missing a spot the villagers will tell you about, make sure you're doing requests. If the town's happiness is low, they won't tell you anything. (I just say this because a friend of mine wasn't doing them. They raised town happiness by like ten points and then events and info started falling in.)
Where would I find FruitSmothie's work/guide?

And completely off subject but where would I post on to find a game I played a long time ago? It was a RPG about a princess you either corrupted or left her as a virgin for the ending. I remember she was trapped in a dungeon, trying to escape to reach Chapter 2. You could either kill the guards, after you found your equipment or submit to them.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Guide. Still a work in progress, I think, but I imagine he's moved on to other stuff by now. I haven't read it over to see how much he's documented, recently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/page-9#post-10267838

As for that, there must be a section for it on the forum -- On the 'what's new tab' I see people making threads about trying to remember games, though I don't know what section right now. I'll uhh, edit this post in the morning if you haven't found it before then.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Guide. Still a work in progress, I think, but I imagine he's moved on to other stuff by now. I haven't read it over to see how much he's documented, recently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/page-9#post-10267838

As for that, there must be a section for it on the forum -- On the 'what's new tab' I see people making threads about trying to remember games, though I don't know what section right now. I'll uhh, edit this post in the morning if you haven't found it before then.
Haven't found it yet but just remembered she isn't a princess. LOL! But one of the enemies you can "lose" to and get a scene is called Trent.

And on this game, what's up with the failure to load audio? I couldn't even save my game because it kept popping up and wouldn't let me do it.
Never mind on that part. Found the fix on here for it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Haven't found it yet but just remembered she isn't a princess. LOL! But one of the enemies you can "lose" to and get a scene is called Trent.

And on this game, what's up with the failure to load audio? I couldn't even save my game because it kept popping up and wouldn't let me do it.
Never mind on that part. Found the fix on here for it.
Game Requests | F95zone

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018

Thank you for your help. I posted it in the game rquests. Just hope it was the right spot. I listed everything I could remember so hopefully someone will recognize the game.

Ace.crimson

Sep 19, 2022
Attemped to lauch the custom fix with the missing files added via Joiplay on mobile, seems like its missing tile/character images? Anyone else have had this error? Screenshot attached shows intro cutscene, nap and tesxt/sky aferward show correctly, but then section with character control is completely black. Might it be because of japanese file names just not being read? Screenshot_20240425_010150_JoiPlay.jpg

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes