Jun 18, 2022
Crow Lotus, if you're missing the bar, you're missing at least one main character. Details in spoiler tag. Make sure you're doing resident requests or the residents won't give you everything you want to know, though this shouldn't apply to the spoiler tag text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That level 90 area or whatever is listed at a higher level than it actually is, Kese. If the enemies beforehand were giving you hassle, the enemies in there may also be difficult -- however, I found them easier because they're somewhat slower than the enemies in the cloud piercing tower. Be careful as there's an angel type that can reflect most things...she might be weak to dark magic. You'll also obtain some recipes in there that should help. YOu'll level up really fast if you can take out anything in there. I think I was about level 50 when I first went, and it wasn't so bad.

If you could just attach a PNG of your map, that'd be a little easier and I should be able to tell you what you're missin'. (Or, Fruitsmoothie's guide can help, possibly?)

Lastly, within that final map that requires level 90 and in regards to the use of future fragments: (I have absolutely forgotten that dungeon's name)...

Kese04

Aug 16, 2023
That level 90 area or whatever is listed at a higher level than it actually is, Kese. If the enemies beforehand were giving you hassle, the enemies in there may also be difficult -- however, I found them easier because they're somewhat slower than the enemies in the cloud piercing tower. Be careful as there's an angel type that can reflect most things...she might be weak to dark magic. You'll also obtain some recipes in there that should help. YOu'll level up really fast if you can take out anything in there. I think I was about level 50 when I first went, and it wasn't so bad.
I now gave it a shot, and you're right, they're much easier than I thought. With the rec lv of 90 I thought they'd be so strong that I wouldn't be able to damage them.

If you could just attach a PNG of your map, that'd be a little easier and I should be able to tell you what you're missin'. (Or, Fruitsmoothie's guide can help, possibly?)
I thought I added a PNG of my map in the previous post within the spoiler. Does it not show up? Are new members restricted from adding images? I'm wondering if that's it since I saw something saying that I can't post links yet.

I've been using Fruitsmoothie's guide a lot. (Thank you Fruitsmoothie). I don't think the answer to it is there though. Unrelated, and in hope that it helps, if I may comment on the guide:
Elven Woods:
High Goblin Farmer (Food) - Recruit Requires: Arable Fields
Elven Hunter (Food) - Recruit Requires: Nothing
Fairy Farmer (Food) - Recruit Requires: Arable Fields

Tameable Animals: Chicken,
Notable Features: Plants, Torwe Wood, Elvenwood, Eggs, Apple Trees, Elmnium Veins, Stelights Firefly (Night), Night Weeper (Night), Glowgrass (Night), Boss Fight
I've also found Elven Pharmacists in Elven Woods.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Also I'm apparently missing some Races. So far I have recruited:
Elf
Fairy
Dwarf
Hommit
Devil
Orc
High Slime
???
Spriggan
Beastkin
???
Succubus
???
High Goblin

Jun 18, 2022
You're at least missing some druids. Brain's a bit fried so I can't remember the other two, but will edit this post later. Or, it'll be in FruitSmoothie's guide

One type of druid is recruitable in the Black Garden. (If you don't know how to get there yet, there's a
. Not sure why I'm bothering with spoiler tags though, it's been six months, but, then, you alll are new to this.

Guide is here. Well, it's a link to miscellaneous fixes, uncensored Nyaika, and also to FruitSmoothie's guide. The post is linked as well at the first post under "Fix" from BaasB. I probably should ask him to tidy that up because so much has actually changed since the game came out.

I don't know if there have been posts deleted or something since the inception of that post, but it may not guide you to my post..lemme know if it doesn't so I can...like, try re-linking it or something.

https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/page-9#post-10267838

As for your map, Crow Lotus now that you've opened up Gatnaz, many places will also begin opening up organically through the questline. There are some events involving
that should get you most everything.

Also, Kese, my apologies. I usually have javascript turned off so the fact that you included your map in a spoiler completely eluded me, haha. Uhh, have you cleared out every map, IE gotten to any bosses that exist on all the maps? Just in case that's necessary. It looks complete to me, but I'll check mine in the morning and make sure!

Kese04

Aug 16, 2023
Also I'm apparently missing some Races. So far I have recruited:
Elf
Fairy
Dwarf
Hommit
Devil
Orc
High Slime
???
Spriggan
Beastkin
???
Succubus
???
High Goblin
You're missing Druids, Salamanders, and Yuki-onnas. You're not too deep into the plot yet, and you've not unlocked any of the places yet where they wander, so I think it's fine if you're missing them atm.
Their locations:
Druids: Black Gardens, Timelost Orchard. Salamanders: Red Caverns, Dormant Volcana. Yuki-onnas: Silver Ridges, Scared Serpent Peak.

Uhh, have you cleared out every map, IE gotten to any bosses that exist on all the maps? Just in case that's necessary. It looks complete to me, but I'll check mine in the morning and make sure!
I do believe so, but I might do another run thought just to be sure. At the least, going by some posts here, I might be missing something about a Spriggan Bar? Thought, I'm not sure how to unlock it. I have 9 spriggans (4 miners, 5 shepards) already, and I've spoken to them.

Attached in this spoiler is my calendar. The dates of 19th and 20th show a lizard, but the 19th speak of the friendly serpent on scared peak. Is this text incorrect? If so, does anyone know what it should say?

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
The spriggan grotto does exist -- ironically, I'd never unlocked it in my playthrough either. THe save I have from Lexist has it unlocked, though.
I've been in the files though, and it looks like it should be a villager that gives you that information.

There should be four professions of spriggans (don't quote me on that, I think the druids only have two, for instance) and you may need a specific profession.

That's not incorrect -- essentially multiple events happening on multiple days. I'll doublecheck just to make sure but I believe that's what that signifies.

Kese04

Aug 16, 2023
[redacted since you said not to quote you on it]
If every profession has exactly 4 races to it, then I think there are only 2 spriggan professions (Miner and Shepard). Attached I have my list of racesXprofessions from Pekko, which has 4 races per profession, and only 2 of which are spriggan.

On the plus side, I've found that a Spiggin in the Ryurock Inn hints at the spriggans spilling the beans on a location. He's only in the inn at night though.

Kese04

Aug 16, 2023
Decided to get rid of one of my dwarven soilders for another spriggan miner. With 5 spriggin miners, that did the trick: Spriggin5thMiner.PNG
Now I just gotta find the other places I'm missing lol. Sadly, I have no leads atm.
Edit: I tired it again with 6 spriggan shepards and 4 miners, and it still worked. Guessing the requirement is only 10 spriggans.

Last edited:

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
I have a bug that keeps popping up. Sometimes during battles it pops up and i have to restart the game. This makes it impossible to complete some bosses when there is a risk that every round this bug could occur and I have to go through the ENTIRE dungeon again.
1695697110510.png

Jun 18, 2022
Against what enemy did that error pop up?
Also, you say that as though the error pops up in other places, can you give me more details? Or, am I just misunderstanding?
Are you using auto battle?

But yeah, your best bet is that the game won't crash if the enemy dies in one hit. A bother, certainly, depending on where and what boss, but something. It's a bug that likely won't be fixed.

Edit: That wonderful moment when you find out that the bug that happens from enemies using certain skills can even break the game before the technical first round of combat. Using non-bugged instant skills when an enemy plans to use a potentially bugged attack can crash it. Woo.

Last edited:

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
Against what enemy did that error pop up?
Also, you say that as though the error pops up in other places, can you give me more details? Or, am I just misunderstanding?
Are you using auto battle?

But yeah, your best bet is that the game won't crash if the enemy dies in one hit. A bother, certainly, depending on where and what boss, but something. It's a bug that likely won't be fixed.

Edit: That wonderful moment when you find out that the bug that happens from enemies using certain skills can even break the game before the technical first round of combat. Using non-bugged instant skills when an enemy plans to use a potentially bugged attack can crash it. Woo.
It happens whether I use auto battle or not and it happens against many enemies. I don't know which ones break it and which ones don't.

Kese04

Aug 16, 2023
I read that someone here used the json files to find the recipes. I did the same and it's been very helpful. Has anyone been able to find in the code the amount of villagers needed for everything? For example, I think it's 3 elven lumberacks for Elven Woods, 10 Spriggans for their bar, 13 soldiers to be secure, and 20 shepherds for quality produce.
This info is likely in the code somewhere right? I've been looking, but I haven't been able to find it.

Jun 18, 2022
Kese, I haven't had a moment to look it over yet unfortunately, but from what I know, the maximum number of a specific thing you should need is 20.
I read somewhere it was 20 of a specific profession to unlock the dragon's den.

It should be in there but there's also untranslated player visible text and of course the main code body is still in Japanese, haha.

Agrozombie, you mean that wood maze? Isn't it west, north, west north? (pardon me, will doublecheck to make sure we're talking about the same thing.)

Kese04

Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for the response. I figure the numbers are between 8 and 20. I picked 8 'cause there are 4 variations of each profession's house, and that would give 2 people per house minimum. 20 because any more than that seems like a lot lol. With a cap of 160 people, 12 professions (with 4 of 14 races to each), I'm guessing there's at least some combination that'll unlock everything.
I know 20 shepherds are needed for the shop to have all the animal produce. Hunters, Anglers, Farmers, and Pharmacists affect the stuff in the shops as well, but I haven't tested their numbers. Mamo says Cooks affects the dishes, but also says more Hunters/Anglers will give more meat/fish dishes (I'm guessing Cooks limit the foods in the way Traders limit the items in shops). 13 soldiers to be secure. I have 12 traders, and once I reduced it to 9, some stuff in the shops disappeared (Devil Claw and Quality Milk for example), so at least 10 traders are needed for some things. So far:

Jobs
Anglers: ?
Bartender: ?
Cooks:
Dealers: ?
Farmers: ?
Hunters: ?
Lumberjacks: ?
Pharmacist: ?
Miners: ?
Shepherds: 20 (1 less removed Quality Meat/Bird Meat/Egg/Milk from shop.)
Soldier: 13 (1 less removed secure status)
Traders: 10 (1 less removed some items from the shop)

Races
Beastkins: ?
Devils: ?
Druids: ?
Dwarfs: ?
Elves: ?
Fairies: ?
HighGoblins: ?
HighSlimes: ?
Hommits: ?
Orcs: ?
Salamanders: 6? (Seems they unlock Lava Pond and Salamander Village, but I don't know the minimum, nor if job matters. I just know 3 of each of their 2 jobs is enough.)
Spriggans: 10 (To unlock Spiggan's Grotto. Confirmed 9 wasn't enough, and 1 more of any job unlocked it.)
Succubus: ?
Yuki-onnas: 6? (Seems they unlock Heavenly Mirror and Village Hidden by Snow, but I don't know the minimum, nor if job matters. I just know 3 of each of their 2 jobs is enough.)

It's also possible that the amount of some don't matter to a degree, and that some of a specific jobXrace is needed. For example, iirc, Shiro said she needed enough pharmacists of certain races to see what the mind control potion was.

I read somewhere it was 20 of a specific profession to unlock the dragon's den.
I'm guessing it's hunters since there was an event when they said they were going dragon hunting. I'll try and get 20 of those.

Last edited:

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
So, I kept getting audio error popping up during sex scene and pretty much annoyed that i need to save after watching them, close the game and reopen it just to kill the bug. Also, does memories section in main menu doesn't work?

(Note, I downloaded the custom fix version)

Jun 18, 2022
Just running a quick check because I think you can unlock the den with Miners too, doesn't look like it works with Shepherds though. (Guess the high slimes don't like to pet scale-fluff.)

Also, mind control potion. I legit do not remember anything about that, but it's been so long. GUess it's getting close to another game-run through to refresh, haha.

MadSargeant, you can use this post to download the stuff you need. Audio files and what not. I realize that BaasB's fixes and calling it the "Custom Fix" makes it sound like these fixes are already applied. Oopsie. I'll fix that up at some point. We both used a different method to fix said errors.

https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/page-26#post-11208583

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes