• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EzVio

May 2, 2020
are there other ways to revive fallen characters aside from resting or using revive potion? I haven't found the recipe for revive potion yet (but i got a request for it once, so i know it exist) and resting could cost the rest of the day sometimes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
are there other ways to revive fallen characters aside from resting or using revive potion? I haven't found the recipe for revive potion yet (but i got a request for it once, so i know it exist) and resting could cost the rest of the day sometimes
1: Alme Lihto spell from the Al-Eia Spell Tome. (Buyable in Slelights Castletown)
2: Ampriel from the Healer tree can completely revive all allies for 100 TP.
3: Several items like Nostrum of the Druids, though that might be a later game item.
4: Revival Medicine (Buyable in Slelights Castletown)
5: Spray Revive (Buyable in Slelights Castletown)

Recipes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EzVio

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
It may not matter whether or not you download the custom fix or the regular. Pretty sure I just downloaded the regular version. You'll need these -- RPG-FIles are the thumbnail CGs for the sex events, and the missing audio files are here in audio.rar. The thumbnail CGs can be just dropped into your pictures folder, it doesn't need to be the CG folder specifically I think. The audio files should be pretty obvious where to put 'em.

This other object here is a potential fix for the auto battle glitch, but don't really count on it just in case. Save regularly. You can use it or not, it goes into the plugin folder.

Everyone who sees this, please rejoice that you're not doing the crazy things people on Steam are doing to prevent the audio errors.

Linked post to guide for the game. (Thank you for so much hard work, FruitSmoothie!)
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/page-9#post-10267838
I don't know why I'm still getting an error when using auto battle even though I've used the custom fix version and the file sent by you is there a solution

EzVio

May 2, 2020
Any tips on fighting Gatnaz troops in their castle? My characters are level 24-25ish, they use Black Gold armor and Silver Helmet. But Gatnaz troops can consistently 2 hit most of my characters using their AoE attack, one hit if im unlucky.

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
Any tips on fighting Gatnaz troops in their castle? My characters are level 24-25ish, they use Black Gold armor and Silver Helmet. But Gatnaz troops can consistently 2 hit most of my characters using their AoE attack, one hit if im unlucky.
do you know how to get Nyaika
I want to open a ranch but need Nyaika

EzVio

May 2, 2020
do you know how to get Nyaika
I want to open a ranch but need Nyaika
IIRC you will meet her when you get to the Fairy Hamlet, after that she will inform you that she will be playing with some animals nearby. You then go to that location fight off a few wolves and she will join you after.

To get to the Fairy Hamlet: the location is quite easy to get, talk to some fairy pharmacist in nearby MDs, i forgot whether you need to recruit one or will they just spill the location when you talk to them. But if they don't tell you right away, just recruit them and talk to them in town.

But to get there you need to also finish Luntwoods MD, and River Hyume MD. To get those two location you need to talk around Elven Village. And to get Elven village iirc you also need to talk to some Elf hunters/Lumberjacks just like you talk with the fairy pharmacist.

Reactions: kodam54

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
IIRC you will meet her when you get to the Fairy Hamlet, after that she will inform you that she will be playing with some animals nearby. You then go to that location fight off a few wolves and she will join you after.

To get to the Fairy Hamlet: the location is quite easy to get, talk to some fairy pharmacist in nearby MDs, i forgot whether you need to recruit one or will they just spill the location when you talk to them. But if they don't tell you right away, just recruit them and talk to them in town.

But to get there you need to also finish Luntwoods MD, and River Hyume MD. To get those two location you need to talk around Elven Village. And to get Elven village iirc you also need to talk to some Elf hunters/Lumberjacks just like you talk with the fairy pharmacist.
thanks for info

Jun 18, 2022
Kodam, regrettably, there is no actual fix for that error if it's happening to you as far as I'm aware. Save often. Also, depending on the enemies you're facing, it may be an issue. (Orcs seem to be one species that all can crash the game. Someone in here had major issues with the
fight.

Gatnaz is a weird place, Ezvio. They're using dark attacks as their AOEs, right? (Sorry, asking because my memory is bad.) You may want to pick up some dark affinity if you have a method to do so. Otherwise, kill them quick. And just in case you don't know, defense will be more helpful than mdef. If you tell me a bit about your character setups I can advise, but I think generally that castle is one of the harder parts of the game.

Reactions: kodam54

EzVio

May 2, 2020
Gatnaz is a weird place, Ezvio. They're using dark attacks as their AOEs, right? (Sorry, asking because my memory is bad.) You may want to pick up some dark affinity if you have a method to do so. Otherwise, kill them quick. And just in case you don't know, defense will be more helpful than mdef. If you tell me a bit about your character setups I can advise, but I think generally that castle is one of the harder parts of the game.
I'm not sure with the element either, i only tried to fight one of them once only to get mowed down the next turn. My current setup (i've upgrade the gear a bit from my last post):

Shiro Tank with some abilities from tank tree + maxxed def stat up
MH: Magic Alloy Spear, SH: Chain-Knit Hot Greatshield, Head: Dwarven Helmet, Body: Black Gold Armor, Accessories: Retaliation Badge + Lady's Discredition

Tanika with abilities some from Goblin Tree + Hunter Tree
MH: Longneck (Power 695), Head: Silver Helmet, Body: Black Gold Armor, Accessories: Fortitude Ring+ Lady's Discredition

Mamo with some abilities from Tank Tree + Dwarf Tree
MH: Dwarven Blade, Head: DwarvenHelmet, Body: Black Gold Armor, Accessories: Retaliation Badge + Kristical

Mirrot with Hommit abilities + Hunter Tree
MH: Longneck (Power 695), Head: Fire Band, Body: Black Gold Armor, Accessories: Fortitude Ring + Lady's Discredition

My game plan are usually using Shiro to act as a tank and draw any attack. If there's an enemy cooking an AoE i will tell Tanika and Mirrot to take down that one first, but if there's only one enemy not doing AoE Tanika will just buff Mamo. Mamo just go crushing skulls. Mirrot will either try to shoot down enemies that typically have AoE skills in their lineup or bomb the hell out of them if it's a huge party. It work most of the time, but Gatnaz troops got some funky AGI and managed to attack before Tanika or Mirrot even move at the start of the turn. For now i plan to change either Tanika or Mirrot (prolly Mirrot) for a buffer/debuffer, but the problem with this is still Gatnaz funky AGI outrunning everyone.

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
how to unlock Garrison?
I've opened Lueme
are there any missions that must be completed to unlock Garrison ?
pls help me 1693230881234.png

Jun 18, 2022
It's kinda funny that you should say "only to be mowed down the next turn."

I can't doublecheck the enemies in there as far as I'm aware, as regrettably I've cleared the castle. Post clear, I think the dungeon is inaccessible? However, it's quite possible that they have a skill called Mow Down. I haven't tested this a lot myself but it seems like many AOE spells don't care about the existence of a tank and will hit everyone regardless. But if they're using the skills I believe they're likely going to be using, the damage variance can be up to about 3x -- tank or not, good luck surviving that.

I don't know if you've adjusted the difficulty slider or what, but obviously that's a factor. Also, whether or not you've turned survival mode on and stopped Shiro from gaining AP, I don't know either. Or whether the game's changed that by default, since it seems to be a bit wonky. (Thanks, MV.)

If you plan to do any sort of change, at least for the basic enemies in that area, it may be good to pick up gloves for a character with high attack. You can pick up a pair of training gloves in the Bandit Campsite probably, and maybe craft a decent pair anyway.
The instant attacks combined with a decent attack stat should let you just pinch-handle any enemy that's going to use one of those nasty hits.
(If you haven't taken Shiro's analyze skill, I really recommend you do so. It can help you predict what's going to hit you.)

Kodam (editted, sorry about that): At some point, a character will be accosted, likely after you've recruited
and during that conversation, the ability to build the garrison will be unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: kodam54 and EzVio

EzVio

May 2, 2020
If you plan to do any sort of change, at least for the basic enemies in that area, it may be good to pick up gloves for a character with high attack. You can pick up a pair of training gloves in the Bandit Campsite probably, and maybe craft a decent pair anyway.
The instant attacks combined with a decent attack stat should let you just pinch-handle any enemy that's going to use one of those nasty hits.
(If you haven't taken Shiro's analyze skill, I really recommend you do so. It can help you predict what's going to hit you.)
I took Shiro Analyze skill already, i just forgot their skill/magic attack name. The gloves might do it, i just read the guide here that it got the highest AGI. Never bother to try it up coz so far gunslinger or archer build seems to suffice even against most of the birds. I got a few training gloves at the ready but lack a decent pair or even their crafting recipe. I'll just brute force the crafting a bit to find a good pair to work with, no worries. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
Yeah, the thing with gloves is the instant attack skills that don't actually spend a turn. (That's probably mentioned, just re-iterating.)
The nice thing about it is those instant attacks can still activate any on attack effect. So if you're wearing a sleep ring, you might wind up putting an enemy to sleep before they can even act. It's nice, and lets an otherwise slow team have some initiative against that sort of problem.

EzVio

May 2, 2020
I finally understand what you meant by dark attack, ArtisticTomato. Well using Shabe didn't do much due to the other spells the boss got...

The nice thing about it is those instant attacks can still activate any on attack effect. So if you're wearing a sleep ring, you might wind up putting an enemy to sleep before they can even act. It's nice, and lets an otherwise slow team have some initiative against that sort of problem.
The gloves work wonders so far. Each fight up to that point were easy as long there are skills ready. The sleep ring sounds like a great idea, I will try to use it in my next attempt fighting the boss. I might beat it this time

Jun 18, 2022
Kodam, forgive the delay. That Cabin was probably mentioned to you by one of the town traders. It mentions Lake Haier and the border, so you'll probably need to complete the Lake Haier boss and anything in the area...and possibly the forest area next to that with the dead trees.

Also, sorry if I wasn't clear, Ezvio. It's just my poor use of normal RPG lingo. Dark-element attack. I'm glad it helped though.
Good luck in your fight against the boss! The first time I fought that boss, I was overleveled. The second time, I absolutely did not go in prepared and dropped in the first round. Oopsie.

If you have Shiro's life skills trained, the tree-one can cause rings to fall out while..well, felling trees, I guess. I think silence rings are among them, though I don't remember if that boss is silencable, or if it uses both magical and physical attacks.

Reactions: EzVio and kodam54

EzVio

May 2, 2020
Don't worry i understand what you meant. I had the recipe for the ring, i dunno how prolly from books, so i just made one. As for the 2nd time i fought the boss, i beat it in one turn. A few debuffs and buffs, around 5-6 insta gloves attack, and one tackle, the boss just went down without even attacking once. Its kinda amusing how easy it went, i laugh a bit

...The first time I fought that boss, I was overleveled...
The game have difficulty scaling mechanic?

Jun 18, 2022
Pfft. That's one of the great things about this game. Buffs and debuffs actually do make a noticable improvement on your outputs.

There's no adaptive difficulty, but in the settings there is a difficulty slider if you didn't know. (Also, there are voices in the game, and MV seems to mute them by default.)

EzVio

May 2, 2020
Voices seem to work fine on my part, well mostly. Shiro don't seem to be voiced in events that pop up when she sleeps, meanwhile the others are fully voiced in those events. But on the main story line she is fully voiced, which is kinda weird. Is this some kind of bug you mentioned or there are really no voice for Shiro in those events?

Jun 18, 2022
Unfortunately, she is not voiced to a high level. Judging by the amount of voices, I assume that the author could not afford to voice Shiro to that degree -- similar to how there are events described in text but not displayed in the sex scenes and other places. While perhaps it is less useful for this game to have some level of noise on a pirate forum, I like to think that more people knowing about the game will lead to more money in the author's pockets, therefore, more voices, haha. You can see more of that discrepency because dates are pretty-not-voiced as well.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes