COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
The loop started for me after talking to Talia about her character for Dungeons and Dragons. At the end of that it went straight onto a previously seen encounter (setting up a gym) followed by another etc. until they started repeating over and over with no chance to get back into the sandbox. Put it on skip and you have an infinite loop....yay

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
The loop started for me after talking to Talia about her character for Dungeons and Dragons. At the end of that it went straight onto a previously seen encounter (setting up a gym) followed by another etc. until they started repeating over and over with no chance to get back into the sandbox. Put it on skip and you have an infinite loop....yay
Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately I have been unable to replicate the issue myself or find a cause in the code but I shall continue testing.

I have a theory on why it may be happening, can you tell me if there is any pattern to the looped quests?

After setting up the gym is it then -> Winona tied up -> using the gym with Winona -> then 3 of Cecilia’s quests or is it just completely random?

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
Here is a possible fix to the looping issue, I say possible as it is an issue I could not replicate so I’m working entirely on theory here when it comes to fixing it.

Unzip then drop everything in the ‘loopfix’ file into the ‘game’ file of the game and overwrite, you may also need a new save.

This patch also fixes an error that occurred if yumi’s quest was advanced too far ahead of Talias.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Unfortunately the loop fix just booted me to the main screen after the event.

I tried a few other saves and most did the same thing

I'm about to reinstall the game and try again with the last few saves I already have...will let you know

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Reinstalled game and started at previous save. This is the order after (no option to get out ):

Winona setting up Gym
Winona tied up
Winona at gym with Sara
Celia in Garden
Winona/Celia poker
Celia day off
Emma bad girl
Cosplay talk in bedroom
Sara setting up home theatre
Sara shows boobs
Talia/Yumi in garden getting Yumi off
Sara stealing Winona's top at pool
Sara jumping on MC
Sara shows boobs
Talia/Yumi in garden getting Yumi off
Sara stealing Winona's top at pool
Sara jumping on MC
Cosplay talk in bedroom
Sara setting up home theatre
Sara shows boobs
....and so on

Hope this helps

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Went back about 4 saves and restarted scenes in different order and seems so far to be ok now so likely caused by a certain sequence in sandbox choices

Edit: Went fine this time and have completed all scenes. Pretty good game so far.

Last edited:

Aegis_Games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2023
Went back about 4 saves and restarted scenes in different order and seems so far to be ok now so likely caused by a certain sequence in sandbox choices

Edit: Went fine this time and have completed all scenes. Pretty good game so far.

Thanks for all the feedback it is very helpfull, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game issues aside.

Looks like for some reason the trigger for the sandbox to start just stopped working, so you got the quests being read in the order they were in in the code, though why it would loop back instead of just ending after a while I'm still stumped on. (pretty sure one of the scenes you saw wasn't even supposed to be in the game yet as I decided to postpone it, so you may see that one again at a later date.)

hopefully the issue is resolved and the reason the patch didn't work first time was save related, though like you said it could be to do with doing the quests in a certain specific order that breaks things. Bugs slipping by as i can't test every possible quest order seems to be my bain at the moment. nevertheless I'll keep an eye out and hopfully get it squashed for good.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes