VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Loving [v0.1] [ValinDur3D]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Waiting for people to start commenting on the version number, and complain its not completed
That is why I'm here. ;) Why do Devs keep putting V 1.0 on games that are basically a demo? Don't they know it is false advertising and just irritates people?
That said, Patreon is going to boot this as soon as it gets reported, so might as well get the Ipatch ready. :giggle:
Game looks promising. Good Luck Dev! (y)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
incest with patreon?
Waiting for people to start commenting on the version number, and complain its not completed :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm.. version 1.0 but the OP banner graphic says Chapter 1 and Chapter 2? And with a name like "Home Loving" and direct reference to Incest ... well that's gonna draw some Patreon interest, you think?

Why do I have that sinking feeling that a train wreck is just around the next bend?

Valindur3D

Dec 30, 2021
Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

First of all, thanks to Dr Phil for posting the game and thank you all for trying it out. I also appreciate the best wishes for the development of the project, it encourages me further.

Second of all, to address some comments.

Home Loving originally started as a comic series. After thinking about it further, elements that will come into play in future chapters make more sense if the comic was formatted into a game. That being said, Chapter 3 will contain a variety of different mechanics such as an interactive map, choices and decisions, and other features that I won't spoil for now.

In regards to NTR, there will be no NTR in Home Loving. I can understand some gameplay in the first two chapters indicate toward it, but do not worry. Will Harem be featured? 100 percent without a doubt.

With the current version, it is set at Chapter 2 Part 1, with the next update wrapping up chapter 2 completely and will feature some content that I don't want to spoil. Let's just say Joey's blue balls will be fully taken care of from the previous night of teasing...

On the topic of supporter platforms, I too am shocked to be honest. Before applying to subscribestar, I created my Patreon page in order to provide updates on my progression with chapter 1 and kind of treated it just like a page I could track my progress. I also updated my cover banner on Patreon which stated the game title. I then attempted to created a Subscribestar and shut down my Patreon thinking I could just move my content over.. yeah, not just yet.

I had to wait for subscribestars reply and decided to re-open my Patreon. With the material already there, I was thinking they are gonna look at my content on the page and send me to the shadow realm. I was wrong and they allowed it for the second time.

However, all is well now and subscribestar have just recently approved my page, so if you feel like supporting the project or want to check in on updates, you can do so here .

Other than that, just wanted to thank you all for playing and your best wishes. For the remainder of the year I will spend my time cleaning up my page and making improvements. I will also be focusing on writing further chapters and will begin working on artwork around the third or fourth of January.

Thank you all again for your interactions and feedback. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

- Valindur3D.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
i
Hmmm.. version 1.0 but the OP banner graphic says Chapter 1 and Chapter 2? And with a name like "Home Loving" and direct reference to Incest ... well that's gonna draw some Patreon interest, you think?

Why do I have that sinking feeling that a train wreck is just around the next bend?
I mean I love incest and i want this game to be incest, and I want it to succeed but Patreon...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That is why I'm here. ;) Why do Devs keep putting V 1.0 on games that are basically a demo? Don't they know it is false advertising and just irritates people?
That said, Patreon is going to boot this as soon as it gets reported, so might as well get the Ipatch ready. :giggle:
Game looks promising. Good Luck Dev! (y)
Version number is just a version number, 1.0 doesn't need to mean complete. Can just as well be a milestone version for a release candidate to an alpha,whatever.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi all. Hope everyone is well.

First of all, thanks to Dr Phil for posting the game and thank you all for trying it out. I also appreciate the best wishes for the development of the project, it encourages me further.

Second of all, to address some comments.

Home Loving originally started as a comic series. After thinking about it further, elements that will come into play in future chapters make more sense if the comic was formatted into a game. That being said, Chapter 3 will contain a variety of different mechanics such as an interactive map, choices and decisions, and other features that I won't spoil for now.

In regards to NTR, there will be no NTR in Home Loving. I can understand some gameplay in the first two chapters indicate toward it, but do not worry. Will Harem be featured? 100 percent without a doubt.

With the current version, it is set at Chapter 2 Part 1, with the next update wrapping up chapter 2 completely and will feature some content that I don't want to spoil. Let's just say Joey's blue balls will be fully taken care of from the previous night of teasing...

On the topic of supporter platforms, I too am shocked to be honest. Before applying to subscribestar, I created my Patreon page in order to provide updates on my progression with chapter 1 and kind of treated it just like a page I could track my progress. I also updated my cover banner on Patreon which stated the game title. I then attempted to created a Subscribestar and shut down my Patreon thinking I could just move my content over.. yeah, not just yet.

I had to wait for subscribestars reply and decided to re-open my Patreon. With the material already there, I was thinking they are gonna look at my content on the page and send me to the shadow realm. I was wrong and they allowed it for the second time.

However, all is well now and subscribestar have just recently approved my page, so if you feel like supporting the project or want to check in on updates, you can do so here .

Other than that, just wanted to thank you all for playing and your best wishes. For the remainder of the year I will spend my time cleaning up my page and making improvements. I will also be focusing on writing further chapters and will begin working on artwork around the third or fourth of January.

Thank you all again for your interactions and feedback. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

- Valindur3D.
Unless the name of the MC, Joey, is integral to the plot, you would do well to allow it to be changeable. Otherwise there are potential players who won't even download your game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes