Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
The Sinful City: Fight for Love I have no idea what their canon ages are, but there are two "older" looking daughters in this game. The game is quite new, so there's no lewd content of the oldest daughter yet. But worth keeping an eye out, I suppose.

The 2nd daughter has some lewd scene, but it happens during flashback when she was a bit younger.
Finally gave this a go and this game is superb.

Wasn't expecting it to be so good, not been having a lot of luck finding games that scratch that affection focused incest relationships of late.

Reactions: kelelih

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Fake Father now has true F/D* (the daughter is not real daughter of course, but she thinks that the MC is her real father)
Are you sure? It may be a spoiler, but I'm pretty sure the "fake father" is the blood related brother of the real father, so he is banging his real niece. Not sure if that changes the letters, but I'm pretty sure that's what is going on.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
You guys think I should play the unpatched version of Bad Memories or does the patch work well with changing the woman to biological mom.

I'm fine with the sister being half sister.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
iirc the game is almost always seen through mcs pov
I prefer the patch. It's also one of the few games where I prefer the female MC. I think the game was intended to be played that way, and the male MC is for the monies. You get more shots of the MC's face as a woman, and the romances just make more sense to me. It's a fun game however you choose to play it. (y)

Reactions: popopopopooop

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
I prefer the patch. It's also one of the few games where I prefer the female MC. I think the game was intended to be played that way, and the male MC is for the monies. You get more shots of the MC's face as a woman, and the romances just make more sense to me. It's a fun game however you choose to play it. (y)
Thanks, do you feel like the story becomes a little messy after changing it with the patch?

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
i looked through again and still massive lack of full family father mother son and daughter game, used to be easy o find this sort of thing way back when i old ass forums but i guess its fallen out of fashion

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes