Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Pending report, Dev said will fix it and return it to True Incest in future update.

Bright Lord game have been reworked. Now it's a Step incest, not True anymore. No mod and in basic game, MC is not blood related with the sister & the mother, despite it's allowed you to set the relationship in the beginning of the game. The mother was married to MC's father(deceased).

Jan 8, 2020
Pending report, Dev said will fix it and return it to True Incest in future update.

Bright Lord game have been reworked. Now it's a Step incest, not True anymore. No mod and in basic game, MC is not blood related with the sister & the mother, despite it's allowed you to set the relationship in the beginning of the game. The mother was married to MC's father(deceased).
How many M/S scenes are in the game now?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020

Played that game last night it's a complete script nightmare. So many scenes I kept seeing "Landlady" & "tenant" it made my eyes bleed :mad:
Meanwhile their dev team is in complete chaos. Don't even bother testing their game before release it. Even reading comments from their page is hurting my eyes because there's no Note in the OP about the changes

Sex scenes are fap worthy, but hard to enjoy it with those labels. Either wait for the real update or wing it :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I see you really love my new incest game. If you have any suggestions or criticism, feel free to tell me.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes