Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Freectoda

Jul 17, 2018
Breeding island 2? since when does that contain inc? I haven't found it in any tags, no patches or mods, and incest's not really discussed on the game's thread at all.
Altough I haven't actually played it... but if it does have it, why don't the game's tags show it?

Mar 5, 2020
Breeding island 2? since when does that contain inc? I haven't found it in any tags, no patches or mods, and incest's not really discussed on the game's thread at all.
Altough I haven't actually played it... but if it does have it, why don't the game's tags show it?
It's only in one of the nearly two dozen endings you can pick from. Your mom as a lover (I think she's supposed to be your real mother, don't remember quite how it was handled) is one of the possible endings. I think you even have a kid together...

I've discovered a handful of games since the advent of this thread that have incest but do not have it tagged. This is one of the more subtle ones since it's effectively one scene....

Sep 29, 2019
Can I suggest a Incest 3D Comics Only List Too on this thread ??? What do you Think Guys. I think we can control more not including 2D there are too many 2D comics. :cool:

Reactions: Boldano

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Mother Load is definitely m/s incest game

Lusterday is incest m/s including sex scene

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes