Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
This is not the thread to ask this. Go to the game thread, please!

This thread is to help us properly tag incest games, not to discuss patch or anything else. Please stop posting off topic!
What's the problem if someone ask that....chill bro don’t be rude

Feb 24, 2022
I would just like to suggest the possibility of making subcategories to divide the content based on its graphics.

vhal has created a really effective classification in his thread that I think could be very useful here.

Just a suggestion of course :giggle:

Best regards to all.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hope someone will add games in this list with gay incest content in it
Why don't you play games , then reporting the content in here ?
I think there's hardly any male gay incest games in development actually. Click on the link, it's all you've got. Some of it are bad tagged. Like Lesbian content tagged with gay tag.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Just a suggestion of course :giggle:

Best regards to all.
Thank you, but i don't think that this kind of classification is much useful. Hotness of the models and writing quality are pretty subjective things, some people would consider as good, others would not agree with them. I wouldn't dare to decide for everyone)
My goal is just to provide you info about incest games and available content.
P.S. And i'm pretty lazy to classify everything :D

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Someone probably mentioned this if they I did apologize,some games dosen't have incest in it like My Best Friend's Family.Where is incest in this game?
The game is one giant incest festival. MC (and later his mother) is visiting his friends family and depending on your choices, anyone can end up bonking anyone else. It has lots of endings.

update:
My Best Friend's Family true M/S str M/S B/S F/D [Completed]

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
on the game page The Guardian I was told that incest is only between father and daughter
View attachment 1764590

from the plot of the game it seems that incest is between father and daughter... I was surprised by m/s

Those forms of incest are all in that game, with unlisted S/S and technically U/N as well (The sister's kids are his daughter/nieces). The MC's sister and mother are NPC's in the game and pretty much everyone gets some action with everyone else at some point.

Edit: I just realized who I was quoting. If you're looking for "traditional" M/S, then The Guardian isn't your game...

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Those forms of incest are all in that game, with unlisted S/S and technically U/N as well (The sister's kids are his daughter/nieces). The MC's sister and mother are NPC's in the game and pretty much everyone gets some action with everyone else at some point.

Edit: I just realized who I was quoting. If you're looking for "traditional" M/S, then The Guardian isn't your game...
thanks for giving me the correct information i'll try to play ..if i don't like it i stop

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
If the game is not listed here, it's because no one who has played it has reported here yet. If you have played it, please report it and tag it correctly.
But, if you want to know if the game has m/s or b/s, please ask in the game thread.

The Guardian does not have a proper M/S relationship. It's just 1 or 2 very small scenes. The game is more about F/D and B/S.
I don't like games whose main content is incest relationship between father and daughter...thanks for the information

Last edited:

ReesK

Mar 14, 2021
Thank you, but i don't think that this kind of classification is much useful. Hotness of the models and writing quality are pretty subjective things, some people would consider as good, others would not agree with them. I wouldn't dare to decide for everyone)
My goal is just to provide you info about incest games and available content.
P.S. And i'm pretty lazy to classify everything :D
Personally i think a simple [Animated] (or not) tag would be helpful, regardless if we are talking about 2d or 3d animations, or their subjective quality, etc.. I tend to avoid games that have none, and it would be nice to have that info at a quick glance while browsing the list.

But i don't know how many people only tend to play animated games like me, or how difficult it would be to update/maintain this, so it's totally understandable, the list is already very helpful in finding out what content to expect before playing a game.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
But i don't know how many people only tend to play animated games like me, or how difficult it would be to update/maintain this, so it's totally understandable, the list is already very helpful in finding out what content to expect before playing a game.
It's not hard actually since all these tags are usually included in the corresponding thread. I'm ready to add it if people will consider it as useful and if in their opinion it won't do any harm to thread navigation. But again, these tags are already there.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

ReesK

Mar 14, 2021
all these tags are usually included in the corresponding thread. I'm ready to add it if people will consider it as useful and if in their opinion it won't do any harm to thread navigation. But again, these tags are already there.
Useful though that might be for some, the primary purpose here is just listing incest games and specifying what kind of incest

It just seems kind of out of the scope of this project
I only suggested this because i saw there's a [Completed] tag there already. In my mind this would be very similar to that.
The [Completed] information is already available should you click on each individual page..as far as i know ?

It would be more of a convenience thing rather than providing information that's not available elsewhere. While for me the completion status is not a major factor in deciding if i play a game or not, i assume that for some people it is, and it's why it was added.

It's extra "quality of life" information that requires a minimal effort. Altough i do agree on the risk of cluttering the list if there are too many tags .

But it's just my opinion, i understand the downsides or if most people don't find this useful, i am thankful for the list as it is !

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes