Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
there is no sex scene with Raquel (or mother) to justify the coloring in yellow

I played this game today and the most I got from her was a blowjob
The newest content with her has a couple of anal scenes with her. For Stranded Dick there is also vaginal sex with the cousin so that should be mentioned too.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
For the comics list:

Enthralled: My Squienis Story - true F/D B/S C/C U/N

C/C is for Cousin on Cousin (female, briefly). M/S is implied (Trace's brother's living arrangement) but is not shown in this comic.

Part 4 is not released yet. There may be a couple of edits to this tag list after Part 4 drops.

Also, for FmF: The Theatrical Cut. B/S is shown briefly in the Theatrical Cut (Ellis and her Brother, handjob).
There's also an implied M/S relationship, but no actual M/S action is shown.
These relate to the Milf's Villa/Milfy City cameos in FmF.

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 20-11-04 Personal Rec - Everything about incest in one thread.png
I'm surprised that this game is included in this list with m/s, the last time I entered the game's page I was told that there is no incest m/s only b/s

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 1778776
I'm surprised that this game is included in this list with m/s, the last time I entered the game's page I was told that there is no incest m/s only b/s
I can confirm that there is also M/S in this story.

Kristine is the Mom in this instance. Note that this is a Kinetic/Visual Novel, not a game, but of course if Renpy is used, F95Zone classifies it as a game.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I can confirm that there is also M/S in this story.

Kristine is the Mom in this instance. Note that this is a Kinetic/Visual Novel, not a game, but of course if Renpy is used, F95Zone classifies it as a game.
thank you for informing me correctly

Reactions: OhWee

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the game Four Seasons would fit in this list if it had an incest patch on it ..but it seems clear that milf itself is mc's mother ..or am I wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: skrusher
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes