RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
You probably missed an important eye interactive scene, there's only like 10 areas make sure none have an eye interactive, also reading the dialoge usually gives you a hint on what to do next (for example: Brushing ur teeth needs to be done before advancing the game)

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
This game is great in every way, but it has two big flaws:
Gameplay: There is a need to skip in gameplay, especially when we play from the beginning again
The amount of MC's thoughts: It is boring, there is no need for so many dialogues about his thoughts, most of them are unnecessary

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
What is the content of episode 3? After finishing episode 2, I don't see anything else, the game enters a loop

Ancient Lake

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, was really disappointed with this game. It felt promising but did not lead anywhere.
On episode 1 I felt that the only thing that happened was an exposition dump that went for far too long. Episode 2 looked promising, like something would finally happen but lead nowhere. Episode 3 has pretty much nothing. I get that this is early in development, but even then it just lacks content. Also, these interaction moments felt forced and unnecessary, I just did not enjoy them, like, press down to brush your teeth? Really?
Overall, I can't recommend this game right now, it's just far too boring. I also have no idea how it has 4 stars right now.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, was really disappointed with this game. It felt promising but did not lead anywhere.
On episode 1 I felt that the only thing that happened was an exposition dump that went for far too long. Episode 2 looked promising, like something would finally happen but lead nowhere. Episode 3 has pretty much nothing. I get that this is early in development, but even then it just lacks content. Also, these interaction moments felt forced and unnecessary, I just did not enjoy them, like, press down to brush your teeth? Really?
Overall, I can't recommend this game right now, it's just far too boring. I also have no idea how it has 4 stars right now.
Chapter 3—It's mostly a tech update. The models got way better, and the game runs much smoother overall. In addition, he added a day-night cycle and roaming feature to the game. It's content light, but the content there is smoother, has more animations and is pretty on point for building up the characters and atmosphere.

End of the line, what are you looking for? Seems like you kind of want a fast-progression game with heavy action from the get go. That's simply not how good NTR games are made. And it's not fair to say Episode 3 had pretty much nothing. Do I wish it had more, yeah, but it had better content in it than most games have.

The Dev seems to be going for a deep, realistic, experience more so than a quick fap game. That's why it has 4 stars. More artistic games that try something new or different are pretty rare these days.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes