RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah it
No it isn't, all patreons are doing the same thing, want to play earlier than others? Simple, support the developer
It is actually. Some people actually support OTHER developers , and not having to spend 20 bucks. I support 4 other developers that are 20 combined and get early access to games

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Ye
As long as the mid and low tier options still offer reasonable content I don't mind if a $20 options exists. The way I see it is those tiers are for my top of top games, book, whatever, and the rest I lay at min or medium support.
Yes. I’m not paying 20 a month for games in story telling mode, just not happening. 20 a month, for me , is for games in full steam ahead mode.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
No sex of any kind except a brief scene with husband and wife where his dick snapped lol
And I wouldn't expect there to be sex of any kind in the next few updates. This is a super slow burner ladies and gents. Maybe you'll get some tease, but that's it. So, if you're not patient then do yourself a favor (and others) and move on to other games/stories. Maybe check back in a year. See where things stand. This has been a public service message! :)

Reactions: Shin969 and ktez

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Ye

Yes. I’m not paying 20 a month for games in story telling mode, just not happening. 20 a month, for me , is for games in full steam ahead mode.
Friendly advice. Keep an eye on it and check back in a year. To your point, this is nowhere near full steam ahead.

Reactions: ktez

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
And I wouldn't expect there to be sex of any kind in the next few updates. This is a super slow burner ladies and gents. Maybe you'll get some tease, but that's it. So, if you're not patient then do yourself a favor (and others) and move on to other games/stories. Maybe check back in a year. See where things stand. This has been a public service message! :)
No thanks. I'll continue my sub as is and go from there. I can wait for round 2 of the release for teaser content.

Reactions: Pdr602

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Hoping what i heard isnt true about this update..someone messaged me it's very short with no sexual action at all

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hoping what i heard isnt true about this update..someone messaged me it's very short with no sexual action at all
I'm not sure how long the update is going to be, but according to the developer (I asked) it's going to be more build up and maybe some tease. Unfortunately, there's zero chance of sexual action in this update. Mark it down.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
We all knew there wasnt going to benany lewd scenes this update, but we towards the end we did see Jerome getting some action with an npc

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
We all knew there wasnt going to benany lewd scenes this update, but we towards the end we did see Jerome getting some action with an npc
Not sure how much more story buildup is needed. After episode 2. EVERYONE thats played it knows the story. Get Jerome, who i dont like, in the house and go from there. Don't see any comments on the modeling story line in the update either.

Jan 7, 2021
I'm sure there's zero hot content worth mentioning in that new update either, so I'm definitely not going to pay for it. I hope it gets leaked as soon as possible. This developer likes to waste everyone's valuable time.

YEAH, DEV, MAYBE THIS WILL SOUND STRANGE TO YOU, because nothing has been happening in this game for 3 FUCKEN YEARS and you seem determined to keep it that way, but please know that,

I CERTAINLY DON'T FUCKEN ENJOY DRIVING A CRIPPLED MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR AROUND FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT REASON!!!!!!!!!

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I'm sure there's zero hot content worth mentioning in that new update either, so I'm definitely not going to pay for it. I hope it gets leaked as soon as possible. This developer likes to waste everyone's valuable time.

YEAH, DEV, MAYBE THIS WILL SOUND STRANGE TO YOU, because nothing has been happening in this game for 3 FUCKEN YEARS and you seem determined to keep it that way, but please know that,

I CERTAINLY DON'T FUCKEN ENJOY DRIVING A CRIPPLED MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR AROUND FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT REASON!!!!!!!!!
Then dont play it dude
It's a wonder why some of these devs abandon their games with all of these negative comments. Bitch all you want from your moms basement but these guys and gals are out there actually doing something and mostly giving it away for free.
"Giving it away for free "? lmfao. Bit dramatic aren't we.

• Haha
Reactions: bobthe slayer

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019

Why the fuck are you still commenting on this thread? You clearly dont like the game yet everytime there's an update you come here and talk shit, get the fuck out already

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes