Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 3] [Inqel Interactive] - Compressed

Win [649 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Haven't tried it yet, though seen it appear on main from time to time. To the ones who've played: is it your typical raceplay-giant penis type of story?

I don't mind it, but that is such a cliche and overused trope these days that I don't want to waste my time on something that primitive.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Haven't tried it yet, though seen it appear on main from time to time. To the ones who've played: is it your typical raceplay-giant penis type of story?

I don't mind it, but that is such a cliche and overused trope these days that I don't want to waste my time on something that primitive.
Game is a little bit primitive.

The cripple gives a different edge to the standard homogenised games hosted in this f95..

But don't expect any sophistication

• Sad
Reactions: ScrewMe

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I'm sure there's zero hot content worth mentioning in that new update either, so I'm definitely not going to pay for it. I hope it gets leaked as soon as possible. This developer likes to waste everyone's valuable time.

YEAH, DEV, MAYBE THIS WILL SOUND STRANGE TO YOU, because nothing has been happening in this game for 3 FUCKEN YEARS and you seem determined to keep it that way, but please know that,

I CERTAINLY DON'T FUCKEN ENJOY DRIVING A CRIPPLED MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR AROUND FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT REASON!!!!!!!!!
Oh I so wish the facepalm reaction was still around

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
some of yall in this thread

Game is a little bit primitive.

The cripple gives a different edge to the standard homogenised games hosted in this f95..

But don't expect any sophistication
getting some "i jack off with my pinky extended" vibes from these cultured gentlemen :ROFLMAO:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

getting some "i jack off with my pinky extended" vibes from these cultured gentlemen :ROFLMAO:
it is just managing expectations here.
There is insignificant content in this last update.

Jerking off on something must be rewording in somehow.. this game is interesting like filling a tax return at the moment.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
No. It's just the same annoying trope. Just as much annoying as fakecest-harem, where the protagonist charms ladies while having social skills of a mushroom and getting "I'd love to fuck %insert_char_name%" all the time.

I'm not NTR fan in particular, but for a while, it was a breath of fresh air and even had more coherent stories than the usual vanilla ones.
Yeah dude, there are people who play NSFW games for the story aswell, could you imagine?:)

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
DemandoSama

It seems that you have my comments that people agree with reported and deleted, while you leave the other ones that lift you up, the ones that suit you.

You are incapable, I think you are a side account of the developer or you're one of his real lickers. Keep acting like such a loser instead of making the game better.

• Haha
Reactions: hentaikeyfan

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
So basically the content for the update:

1. Ride around every room to get random irrelevant scenes with the family (it's build up which is fine I guess)
2. You end up calling Jerome at night and arranging to meet him on the weekend, the update ends here

This game is gonna be pretty fucking good for NTR lovers I can tell, the build up is next level slow (lmfao) but god damn, you already know this game is gonna get abandoned before the pay off arrives.

I hope this dev just pisses off (respectfully) for a full year or some shit and comes back with however build up he wants, but at least has some sort of sex scene to show for the effort.

Slow burn games simply do not benefit from this type of release schedule. It's why A Wife and a Mother suffers so greatly.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

New

Resolved Incompatibilities between Update 1 and Update 3:
  • Using old saves no longer causes weekends to be skipped indefinitely.
  • The micro-scene “Family Meal” no longer appears prematurely.
  • Key Event 1 in Update 3 no longer appears prematurely when using a custom save.
  • The event "Meeting Richie" is no longer looped, and he no longer knocks on the door during family breakfast.
Other Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug in Update 3 where, under certain circumstances, Key Event 2 could be played twice, blocking further story progression.
  • Minor edits to various events.
How to Install:

Simply place the contents of the archive in Home Prisoner\www\data.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomePrisoner-EP3U3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes